Official KillaCham vs. Monizzle Fight (Where In The World Is Monizzle?)

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I don't participate in coonery my ? its 2015. I ain't got time for some match.com meet a ? you met on the internet ? b. you wanna talk about why nikki coonaj ain't ? as an artist and stick to thread topics so be it ? . You wanna actually use facts to dispute points i make so be it.

You wanna actually use your words and talk it out like real g's message a ? . I never had any beef with you but you appear buthurt and wanna "fight me". I make a pro nikki minaj statement against her ex boo and now you salty out of the blue?

For what ? lol. Grown men don't ? around on business trips imagining what monizzle look like on some suspect ? . Act like a muthafucking grown ass man i dare you to. Get the ? off this middle school trina fight a ? in the parking lot coonery.

I am i a street ? hell no. Never said i was and i would never want to have to be in that street ? unless my life depended on it which it doesn't. Are my jokes corny as ? ? Yes i know most my jokes lame. Do i live in the worse part of hood? No my parents moved me out of a rough area so i could have a better life than they do. But i don't live in a ? gated community with a 5,000 square foot house. But i still go back to the city and do programs and projects to keep these youngn's on the right path.

My challenge to killa ken barb is to act like a grown ass man. Stop this fuckery on the internet and act like a grown ass man and stop this fuckery.

He ain't bout it. And he knew it. And owned up to it.

I can respect it.

You know what this means tho, right?

EXACTLY. its better than what these other ? ass ? do ie @chicity, @black_samson, @darcskies, @s2j, @brother_five.

this ? monizzle gets more respect from me than ALL those ? ass ? combined.
    Ya respect is worth the ? on an ants ? Eye

Why you talk like you've done something other than make excuses for not following thru on ya threats is beyond me but ehhh, do you.

Maybe you and Cham can square up seeing as how ya'll bout it bout it

why dont you call Mark and ask him what the ? was going to happen to u.

its that simple. you're lucky he spoke for you.
    That ? clairvoyant or something? He got a DeLorean parked in the driveway? Crystal ball perhaps?

Or did you tell him what you thought, wished, or assumed was gonna happen and he told you he believed you?

mark was telling me every reason in the book not to go ? u up.

but hey, dont let me tell it. i can be in NYC this weekend, breh.

the ? good?
    Don't ask me what good ? , ask 'Mark'. You know the ? that talked you outta '? me up' the first time lol

If he sanctions it then by all means come catch ya W this weekend. I'll start working on my revised will and ? , realized I might have left my 2 wife a lil too much money
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't participate in coonery my ? its 2015. I ain't got time for some match.com meet a ? you met on the internet ? b. you wanna talk about why nikki coonaj ain't ? as an artist and stick to thread topics so be it ? . You wanna actually use facts to dispute points i make so be it.

You wanna actually use your words and talk it out like real g's message a ? . I never had any beef with you but you appear buthurt and wanna "fight me". I make a pro nikki minaj statement against her ex boo and now you salty out of the blue?

For what ? lol. Grown men don't ? around on business trips imagining what monizzle look like on some suspect ? . Act like a muthafucking grown ass man i dare you to. Get the ? off this middle school trina fight a ? in the parking lot coonery.

I am i a street ? hell no. Never said i was and i would never want to have to be in that street ? unless my life depended on it which it doesn't. Are my jokes corny as ? ? Yes i know most my jokes lame. Do i live in the worse part of hood? No my parents moved me out of a rough area so i could have a better life than they do. But i don't live in a ? gated community with a 5,000 square foot house. But i still go back to the city and do programs and projects to keep these youngn's on the right path.

My challenge to killa ken barb is to act like a grown ass man. Stop this fuckery on the internet and act like a grown ass man and stop this fuckery.

I can respect it.

EXACTLY. its better than what these other ? ass ? do ie @chicity, @black_samson, @darcskies, @s2j, @brother_five.

Why you talk like you've done something other than make excuses for not following thru on ya threats is beyond me but ehhh, do you.

That ? clairvoyant or something? He got a DeLorean parked in the driveway? Crystal ball perhaps?

Or did you tell him what you thought, wished, or assumed was gonna happen and he told you he believed you?

the ? good?
    Don't ask me what good ? , ask 'Mark'. You know the ? that talked you outta '? me up' the first time lol

If he sanctions it then by all means come catch ya W this weekend. I'll start working on my revised will and ? , realized I might have left my 2 wife a lil too much money

exactly.

keep typing like a lil ? for reactions.

? ass ? .
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    this ? again?

Again... U put the battery in his back to continue this corny ? ...

? , you dont show your face on the internet NOR would you post an address, you ? fruit.

go the ? on somewhere.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    El paso.

I want you to act up in the parking lot too.

in the parking lot of El Paso...gotcha.

• endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    E thuggin? Nowadays? Really?
  • Chi Snow
    Options

I can respect it.

the ? good?

exactly.

? ass ? .
    Z7k5wuC.gif

If that ain't the ? calling the kettle Eyerone

Wowzers
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? again?

lmao the ? i do... i gave up on the hope of any kind of fades involving these diva ? a while ago
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? again?

lmao the ? i do... i gave up on the hope of any kind of fades involving these diva ? a while ago
    These?
    U mean the one Internet rapper who challenges ppl and backs out?
    Be real and call him out.
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    this ? again?

These?
    He can't cause he gave the ? $175 lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    this ? again?

These?

? @dwo and @trillfate gave him the money.....for studio time....not anything fight related...? u do realize that i was willing to front way more than 175 to make this fight happen right?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    this ? again?

These?

? @dwo and @trillfate gave him the money.....for studio time....not anything fight related...? u do realize that i was willing to front way more than 175 to make this fight happen right?
    The money was in your account and you gave him access to it so in my eyes you gave him the money

I ain't say nothing about what you was gonna fund cause I'm sure you got the guap but at the end of the day $175 went from a 'fight' to 'studio time' and you ? 's should be ashamed of yaself

i aint want to deal with the money after i saw the fight was never going down and i dont play w ppl's money...so i made the thread to see what ? wanted to do with it...after the diss track, ? who kicked in harrassed me about giving it to him...
  •  i ro ny
    Options

time out, nobody got scammed.

lol.

•  i ro ny
    Options

I can respect it.

the ? good?

exactly.

? ass ? .
    Z7k5wuC.gif

If that ain't the ? calling the kettle Eyerone

Wowzers

i dont give a ? about these reactions.

@mods, go ahead and erase all my reactions. its cool.
  •  i ro ny
    edited November 2015
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    @irony you ducked Jamal then you ducked me. Had an address and everything. Even pictures of the cross streets and a time I would be there

You a ? and u shook. And your mental illness prevents you from seeing you're being mocked and laughed at. Yet Another desperate narrative change won't save u.

I exposed you. The tough guy act is over. You were just the last to know.

? , you wouldnt even speak in the tinychat let alone just clearly post a street address to where you'd be.

you're a ? ? . point blank period. You keep talking about Jamel's scared ass. NOBODY ducked him. the ? wouldnt even FLY outta state when the money was PROVIDED to him. But your ? has soo much man-? in your corneas and retinas that you cant see that hes a ? .

but keep defending his ? ass. its hilarious.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teenage White Boy Thread
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teenage White Boy Thread

Says the teenage white boy.

? outta here, dork. Go catch Parkinson's.
    Go catch a job you ? black fat ?