The Official YMCMB/G-Unit vs MMG Beef Thread

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Lmao its that bad? I didn't even know it dropped

Minus the title that says Meek disses Drake part.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If 50 take it serious and go in like he usually do, meek might as well hang himself.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is he dissing Nicki?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Can't wait for 50 IG response

That baffles me
    50 gets a pass all day and night for taking shots on social media
    And that's all he does

I guess the difference is 50 will do something in addition to popping ? on instagram

Like what?

Ask slow bucks and sboe
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    How about meek go In a different direction for once with his music?

Such as?

Introspective, gritty mellow lyrics

What's gonna be different on DC4 from let's say, DC2?

He has that, y'all just don't listen. Drake is the one that needs to go in a different direction dude only raps about himself and strippers

Iuno fam Drake raps about his relationships, people around him, the downsides of success, confusion, his family, etc. and still has the range to give you tracks like Jumpman, HYFR, Energy, 100, Hotline Bling, etc. I think Drake's albums sound like diaries while a Kendrick Lamar's sound like novels. Drake has a song or verse for everything - even for a woman's perspective. ? did a Destiny's Child cover and called it "Girls Love Beyonce" from a male's perspective of being played. Meek would never be that ? vulnerable on a record.

Meek's scope is mad limited - the streets, guns, ? , jewels, high octane. Ok cool but what about what's happening with you Meek ? He has very few records like that.

Everything you said is falls under himself and strippers and those are all club/pop songs you listed. Hardly range
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Can't wait for 50 IG response

That baffles me
    50 gets a pass all day and night for taking shots on social media
    And that's all he does

I guess the difference is 50 will do something in addition to popping ? on instagram

Like what?

Ask slow bucks and sboe

Then ? don't rap
    ? them ?
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody know who oVoMarkk is?Curious as to what he's tweeting about.
    Is Meek going to Drop the album once he go to court?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope 50 rips him on a record. It'll be like takin lunch money from a nerd....easy
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All 50 has to do is unleash Lloyd Banks and this ? over. Banks could slaughter their whole crew. Easily.

Banks is normally chill on the battle stuff. He hasn't said anything since that Ross track a few years ago I doubt he cares that much.
  • SouthsideShawn
    SouthsideShawn Members Posts: 280 ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    50 gunna win dis
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Such as?

He has that, y'all just don't listen. Drake is the one that needs to go in a different direction dude only raps about himself and strippers

Tell em'

I been saying this ? for years. Drake is a one dimensional ass ? . This dude legit NEVER gives you anything different.

He start off with a "street" single that has him talkin about some food a ? ain't ate and how if he ain't the best he getting close to ? and he's only whatever age he is that year
    Then the regular single that's him bragging about how the other ? y'all thought was gon be hot ain't really hot and that he's the only hot ?
    And then the next single about how a stripper ? from his city has changed from the girl he knew and loved in middle school into a stripper ? he doesn't know but still loves as an adult
    Rinse, repeat, throw in a little not so good singing and you got a drake album
    Voila

Damn ,thats his formula for an album basically.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Lmao its that bad? I didn't even know it dropped

I kinda like it, not sure wtf is up with MMG and rap beef but hey it makes it all the more entertaining for the moment...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pray for em go hard.This loudspeaker ? bucked shots at fif I couldn't believe it
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    i write my own ? , this ? aint a gimmick,
    i give more than i get it, but i can cross the city limits.
    thug ? ha please, in the court room on ya knees,
    saying im not a thug, hoping they hear ya pleas

ya girl ass in the air while her ass in the air the private jet waaaaaaaay
    double entreeeeeeeeee, you in philly where you must staaaaaaayyyy

whooooooaaaaa
    [img]https://earlybirdcatchestheworm.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/http-wp-? -02-distractify-com-wp-content-uploads-2015-10-hotline-bling-gif-71.gif[/img]
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All 50 has to do is unleash Lloyd Banks and this ? over. Banks could slaughter their whole crew. Easily.

Nah young buck gone be the 1st to hit back
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Such as?

Tell em'

I been saying this ? for years. Drake is a one dimensional ass ? . This dude legit NEVER gives you anything different.

He start off with a "street" single that has him talkin about some food a ? ain't ate and how if he ain't the best he getting close to ? and he's only whatever age he is that year
    Then the regular single that's him bragging about how the other ? y'all thought was gon be hot ain't really hot and that he's the only hot ?
    And then the next single about how a stripper ? from his city has changed from the girl he knew and loved in middle school into a stripper ? he doesn't know but still loves as an adult
    Rinse, repeat, throw in a little not so good singing and you got a drake album
    Voila

Thats the story of Drake's life
    His "introspective" style isnt so introspective once you've listened to him multiple times.

For all the times we joke about 50, Ross, Pusha and ? like them rapping about "the same ? " all the time, those guys at least will give you something different. 50 will give you a "? Gave Me Style" Ross will give you "Poor Decisions" etc. Drake literally only raps about the same ? . Your post is exactly what a Drake album consists of. Dude has 0 creativity. He couldn't make a "3 Sides to a Story" or "Meet the Parents" if his life depended on it.

Drake is extremely vapid masquerading as a "introspective artist" I guess that's why he's so popular because most people are equally shallow

Is that why Jay-z is ranked one of the best artist of all time?
This discussion has been closed.