Man Sends A Message To His Wife's Secret Lover After She Cheated On Him For The Second Time

Options

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need a ? court.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    We need a ? court.

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif
    ..You on to sumthin'...
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    I'm disappointed with all the assumptions that this man put his hands on this ? .
    We already know how society paints domestic disputes(the mans most likely in the wrong)

I aint seen a scratch on her or a fist thrown during the taping. Just a ? ? caught.

His hand was on the back of her neck. "It's about to be on over here". That ? beats her ass.

Making an ass out of yourself assuming again.
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    I'd rather be punched in the face than betrayed by somebody close to me that I love.

So if she did get her ass beat she deserved it and it was nothing compared to what she did to him.

Hopefully he did beat her ass and didnt just record some ? and leave it at that.

Good. All you ? that cheat on your wives deserve your ? wooped. No more women should keep their hands to themselves right?

Another ic law.

U females want ? like this to happen sooo bad :

I keep my hands to myself. Why you're riding so hard for that sucka ass ? who made it public that he wifed a hoe is a Lil suspicious.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why aint this stickied?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    She deserved to be embarrassed. But they both took the L but he should've put a vid of her up on xvideos or something

Yeah....that's not what hurt ass hoe ? do or anything. Smfh
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd rather be punched in the face than betrayed by somebody close to me that I love.

So if she did get her ass beat she deserved it and it was nothing compared to what she did to him.

Hopefully he did beat her ass and didnt just record some ? and leave it at that.

Good. All you ? that cheat on your wives deserve your ? wooped. No more women should keep their hands to themselves right?

Another ic law.

If ya ass can take a counter left hook to the jaw, i say why not .
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm disappointed with all the assumptions that this man put his hands on this ? .
    We already know how society paints domestic disputes(the mans most likely in the wrong)

I aint seen a scratch on her or a fist thrown during the taping. Just a ? ? caught.

Still lmao @ according to the reactions to this post 18 ? beat they chick's ass lmao

Bruh yall go to far with the 'Us men are victims', 'hey we don't have proof " ? . And she even got that ass whoopin comin ANYWAY, Justified!

But bruh, the flinching, him holding her by ner neck, 'its about to go down', that grown ass woman cryin like a damn kid, and we dont know he beat her ass?

200w.gif

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Still lmao @ according to the reactions to this post 18 ? beat they chick's ass lmao

Bruh yall go to far with the 'Us men are victims', 'hey we don't have proof " ? . And she even got that ass whoopin comin ANYWAY, Justified!

But bruh, the flinching, him holding her by ner neck, 'its about to go down', that grown ass woman cryin like a damn kid, and we dont know he beat her ass?

200w.gif

Nah that's not enough proof perhaps she was just being emotional and maybe she expected a beating so she flinched.
  • S2J
    edited November 2015
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

200w.gif

Nah that's not enough proof perhaps she was just being emotional and maybe she expected a beating so she flinched.

Man this aint a court of law homie. If i show this to MY ? and who i associate with, we keep it 100 not that politically correct debate mode dumb ? .
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

200w.gif

He probably ? her in the ass no ? , that'll hurt any woman
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sound like a mix of Kermit the frog, and that ? from the Cleveland show.

Shonda going to hell wit gasoline "thongs" on!! :p
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His hand was on the back of her neck. "It's about to be on over here". That ? beats her ass.

Another ic law.

I keep my hands to myself. Why you're riding so hard for that sucka ass ? who made it public that he wifed a hoe is a Lil suspicious.

I dont get the suspicious ? .
    Yall assuming old dude put hands on her with no proof and yall questioning me.
    "Oh but she flinched" "he said she gon get it"

No better than these cacs who c a ? walking and assume he has a criminal history.

Another thing. Idt homie put this vdeo out. It looks like he sent it to the brother she ? and he put it out there.

If yall find a police report of this ? beat tf up then cool he beat her ass. Till then i refuse to just roll with public opinion till i c proof.
  • S2J
    Options

Another ic law.

I dont get the suspicious ? .
    Yall assuming old dude put hands on her with no proof and yall questioning me.
    "Oh but she flinched" "he said she gon get it"

No better than these cacs who c a ? walking and assume he has a criminal history.

Another thing. Idt homie put this vdeo out. It looks like he sent it to the brother she ? and he put it out there.

If yall find a police report
    of this ? beat tf up then cool he beat her ass. Till then i refuse to just roll with public opinion till i c proof.

Oh u trollin.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, I feel mixed on this

The ignorant, corey holcomb, hard-on-hoes, 50 cent grimy type of mindset that I occassionally adopt, thinks this is hilarious and see him as just a savage ass ? , (kind of reminds of my uncle, old school throwback ? )
    who trying to make a statement on these

unfaithful skeezers and ? out here

To quote the ? E-40: "I mean the ? thought she was bad, I knew what the ? was thinking,but she shouldn't have thought that"

or acted that out, or even went and ? with those ?

But of course a hoe is going to be a hoe

NOW, on my logical, rational, analytical mindset, this was a ? , and futile effort on the man's part for filming this and getting his emotions that riled up for someone who doesn't even respect him enough or doesn't even believe in adopting the mindset of an responsible adult and to tell him

that she is not fully committed in the relationship

? talking bout she's acting as if she is a dim witted 21 year old, getting ? in a hotel by some random ?

? she's still has the mindset of a 21 year old, a hoe will always have hoeish tendencies

That body is grown, but her mind is still in that irrational ass stage

Bruh, there is Billions of women on this earth, BILLIONS. I'm talking thick bad ? from all different walks of life, with all different types of personalities, values and a strong character or foundation of who they are.

I mean I "follow" thick hoes on instagram, known as the thickstagram account, and couple that with my traveling experiences (14 countries and counting), THAT ? IS THE TRUTH

And he's wasting his VALUBALE time on a entertaining, quotable and yet poorly thought out plan to expose his wife as the ? that she is, and as a result inadvertently expose himself as being seen as an emotional, angry, impulsive, potential domestic abuser, even though he is in his right to feel that way

with that being said

? just divorce her and move the ? on

8/10 on the quotables tho

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh also props to the ? who ? his wife in the hotel room and not his own respective home

he knows that these hoes, don't need to know nothing about who he actually is, other than she's getting this ?

even tha ? in the video gave homie his props lol

and to whoever that ? is

and to wherever hole that southern ? came out of

55215369.jpg
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gotta be careful when not around their girl.chicks like her could be in your own house.some just more careful at covering up their mess
  • The Divine Visitor
    The Divine Visitor Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

"tell him you ? somebody else, tell him!"

"I screwed somebody else"

But he's the sucker. He states she came back from Mississippi to Cali to be back w him, why take her back after she LEFT TO BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE... ? all that love ? .. She left to be w someone else, a ? or whatever and now she's back to be with you because ? didn't go well with him.. This ? isn't some once type of ? , she's gonna keep on keepin and she did.. Should've learned the first time

Fool him 1x he takes her back
    Fool him twice we get a vid like that
    But if you fool him 3x well........If you fool him 3x she just aint gonna be foolin him again
    3092326.jpg
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

200w.gif

She went back to him though.....and was asking him to forgive her for her transgressions.

Seems as though she understood why her husband was so upset.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The OG from Hempstead's video>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoY_sR2Q_To