Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in The Battle Rap Zone

BTB3 Arsonal vs Pass who won? 14 votes

Arsonal
28%
lookdudeNothingButTheTruthRahlowMicmacmar3of3m 4 votes
Pass
71%
Trillaaaaaaza'kissDOPEdweebzYoung_ChitlinFyHunnitSir LurkalotatribecalledgabiDR. JEKred211victory_kid 10 votes

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Pass
    Debatable woulda been my choice if if was offered
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debatable. Ars with that ? disrespect was ugh.... Cats coming at him about the fake gangbanging is getting old. He may not be a felon, but this cat does and says some of the most disrespectful ? to people in their faces.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pass
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Debatable. Ars with that ? disrespect was ugh.... Cats coming at him about the fake gangbanging is getting old. He may not be a felon, but this cat does and says some of the most disrespectful ? to people in their faces.

So ? got to be felons o be in gangs now lol
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

So ? got to be felons o be in gangs now lol

No, but it usually goes hand-in-hand. I'm just sick of people using that angle with him: "Oh, you're Crip? Why'd you run from Trick Trick? Oh, you're Crip? How'd you leave the country? Felons can't fly international. Oh, you're Crip? Why'd you run..."

? flicked a fistful of boogers at Pass. Who in the ? cares about what happened in Jacksonville/Detroit? Pass's whole round was a wash at that point unless HE makes him run. I don't want to hear how weak somebody is or challenging of gang affiliations/hood stripes until the challenger makes the person do what someone else did is my point.
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pass
    2-1 Pass. Ars had a lot of filler and Pass' last round clinched it.