• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't no thread for the ESPN version?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    only saw one ep before but damn this FX marathon took over a ? whole afternoon and evening lol

this show literally makes me wish i had become a criminal defense attorney. defend guilty evil ? all day no ? given....all for the love of the game in the courtroom. Ballin' like Cochran & F. Lee Bailey out chea. Walk into the interrogation room and tell you ? ? to shut the ? up.

I shudder when I think about how much time and energy black ppl would've wasted on a "Free O.J" campaign. Johnnie saved us from ourselves smh. ? woulda turned him into Mumia 2.0. Instead homie lost all his money in the civil case, was still too much of a house ? to capitalize on the pro-black support he got in the trial, and got his ? locked up for stealing his own ? . Black people got a epic moment of ether against cacs and the LAPD, Cacs got a "the real racists™" victim moment to ? about for 50 years, The Media got tons of money, it all worked out in the end for everybody.
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Marcia Clark should be thanking the writers cause she went from a punchline to feminist hero off this ? .

i never knew she was a single mom tryna hold down 2 kids and win a nasty divorce at the same time all this ? was goin down, that's some Herculean ?
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    "Just get in the van or I'll tell them that you're Jewish!"

lmao Nathan Hale was too GOAT. F. Lee Bailey like Lawyer Yoda
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    dope ass series

Darden got his ? back at the end with Johnny imo....he actually had Johnny thinkin he was the ? for a min....then he sipped some champagne and saw Clinton on TV talkin bout helpin black folks and was like naaaaaw....? we made it...lol

............damn you missed the point, just like Johnnie did. That's true ether.

sigh, let's break it down

Facts:

That champagne got ? and ? away.

That federal investigation didn't do ? .

Nobody remembers Clinton's speech.

and "our story" about Police Misconduct went RIGHT BACK into the damn shadows. All the media coverage was about OJ, not Police Misconduct. Fast Forward 20 years later pigs executing us ON VIDEO and crackas still don't ? ' believe us.

Bruh Darden was absolutely right.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And just like we all predicted:

ac3tao0jq071.png

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OJ ACS killed it @ the Emmys
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well deserved.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm watching this but I don't wanna read any posts in here cause I don't want spoilers LOL.

Funny the Kardashian kids are in it, and they ain't ? LOL.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OJ did that ? LOL. So obvious. ? boy Mark Furhman is what tanked it for the prosecution.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Yo this show made O.J look guilty as ? at first. Just like it really happened. Then all kinds of inconsistent and weird ? started popping up that made people think twice. What really got O.J off was the black jury and mark ferman's shady antics. ? looked like a set up. I can't wait to see who's playing mark ferman.

I just watched the first episode a couple of days ago. when I saw it that dave Chappelle story from the age of spin stand up special popped in my head. to paraphrase dave: "he did that ? ."
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Good show, but they just had to find a way to throw them Kardashian ? in the mix didn't they lol

I mean their father is one of the main characters.

Yep and kris jenner and nicole brown simpson was best friends before they met oj and robert kardashian