Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ronin705 wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Apparently Vince thinks Finn isn't over enough to face Brock n thinks he's more of a Dolph Ziggler

Hes over enough, but the ? is just too unbelivable, somoa joe and braun cant beat brock but im supposed to think a ? that should be in 205 has a chance??? I know logic is out the window wit wwe 90% of the time but that ? jus too stupid

Again, that ? on creative for tryna build up the F5 and unbeatable Brock for the eventual Roman Reigns kick out at mania. All these dudes getting sacrificed for a third year in a row to get this fool over smh
    @farris2k1
    How much do ? think the 5’8” (on a good day) Eddie Guerro weighed when HE BEAT A PRIME LESNAR? So your built in excuse was Eddie was jacked to the gills and didn’t beat Brock clean?

How comparatively big was HBK when he was beating a 6’8” Sid, 6’10” Nash, 6’6” Hall, 6’4” 350 lbs Vader then? You ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently Vince thinks Finn isn't over enough to face Brock n thinks he's more of a Dolph Ziggler

Hes over enough, but the ? is just too unbelivable, somoa joe and braun cant beat brock but im supposed to think a ? that should be in 205 has a chance??? I know logic is out the window wit wwe 90% of the time but that ? jus too stupid

Again, that ? on creative for tryna build up the F5 and unbeatable Brock for the eventual Roman Reigns kick out at mania. All these dudes getting sacrificed for a third year in a row to get this fool over smh
    @farris2k1
    How much do ? think the 5’8” (on a good day) Eddie Guerro weighed when HE BEAT A PRIME LESNAR? So your built in excuse was Eddie was jacked to the gills and didn’t beat Brock clean?

How comparatively big was HBK when he was beating a 6’8” Sid, 6’10” Nash, 6’6” Hall, 6’4” 350 lbs Vader then? You ? .

i dont think its necessarily that, but we see brock squash guys like cena, what are we supposed to believe finn can do, n hes smaller than aj/cm punk. hell hes smaller than Enzo who cant even survive in ring with anyone
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

@farris2k1

i dont think its necessarily that, but we see brock squash guys like cena, what are we supposed to believe finn can do, n hes smaller than aj/cm punk. hell hes smaller than Enzo who cant even survive in ring with anyone
    AJ is actually shorter than Thin Balor but I suppose.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    key word, thin
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finn gonna end up getting heat for those tweets.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly feel that most wrestling fans are so damn emotional while most of their wrestling “heroes” may not care as much and are happy with getting a paycheck and getting on tv
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yep, and i hate that cause ? brock vs roman, braun should be the one to beat brock, that ? coulda easily been the wm main event, fans gonna have to do somebody like they did daniel bryan and make them so over that wwe has no choice but to put the title on them, otherwise itll be reigns
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I honestly feel that most wrestling fans are so damn emotional while most of their wrestling “heroes” may not care as much and are happy with getting a paycheck and getting on tv

Yeah, some of the bigger egos were in the 80s and 90s. Most of these guys now don't have the ego to be upset about not main eventing or being champion.

Oddly enough, this is what Vince said on Austin's podcast a few years back.
  • Ronin705
    Ronin705 Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Types like AJ, Roode, and Joe ,you damn right thwy' really enjoying life regardless of position after surviving TNA. But seeing types like shinsuke and Braun get put to the back burner for the golden boy is mad annoying.
  • jono
    Options
    So Austin Aries had something to say
    https://youtu.be/etGjVPi_DGE

And umm the crowd had things to say back
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody wanna hear that clowns boo hoos
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

damn disrespectful ass crowd because it sounds like he legit apologizing for the bs that has followed him from place to place and finally letting it all out...also sounds like him and ol girl broke up.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options

Promo was way too long in front of the wrong crowd. You know Philly ain't gonna have that ? .
  • jono
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »

damn disrespectful ass crowd because it sounds like he legit apologizing for the bs that has followed him from place to place and finally letting it all out...also sounds like him and ol girl broke up.

I was concerned. Dude was talking about depression and sounded on the verge of tears.
    He probably need help.
    I don't think he should be wrestling right now.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    If true, she a wack ? for that. Hope he get custody of their son too.

Yea my sister met her before, and said she is an ? . ? up on her part.

People have they head stuck so far up they ass they fail to smell they own ? . I don't see how ppl lose their mind over celebrities. Some ? get a little bit money and move on up in life and really get to feeling themselves too much.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ronin705
    Ronin705 Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Options
    Yup thea Trinidad Def taking that NXT LIJ D From Almas lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Oh ? that's Braun lmaoo
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Oh ? hes about to job to Roman clean on RAW. Good for him.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sexy star just needs to be banned.