Options
Mdizzle9000
Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in The Battle Rap Zone

Comments

• Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its been too long since I posted here, I wanted to post a poll but I forgot how :/
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Yo that mike zombie ? backfired so hard lmaoooooooooo that rebuttal wasnt enough.

Hollow won that ? .
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this came out, gotta watch before & after work
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    216atlran wrote: »
    ? this came out, gotta watch before & after work

Don't get too happy it's only one round
  • J-sonDkay
    J-sonDkay Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Options
    man im mad as hell they changed it to a 1 rounder. it was two good rounds thou. hollow took it
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow was hype for this ? ! Killed it.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow killed Pat. Smh, damn.
  • 216atlran
    Options
    Damn now I'm off of work & disappointed lol.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I call tie, but if it was three rounds it woulda been ugly.

Donna the Mom, smh.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? worth pressing play?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? worth pressing play?

Yeap just underwhelming

• jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    Thats the Hollow I've been waiting for since he battled Surf
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow killed ol' boy..

? came with them corny ass white boy jokes..
    "Hollow the Don, what's your mothers name?? Donna the mom.."

The white boy looked stupid,
    talking bout Mike Zombie don't ? with Hollow no more,
    Zombie come out on stage and give Hollow dap..
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2015
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Yo that mike zombie ? backfired so hard lmaoooooooooo that rebuttal wasnt enough.

Hollow won that ? .

Disagree. The rebuttal was cold as ? , and the angles jokes or not was causing Hollow to put a ? expression on his face like this dude got some ? . Pat had better angles haymakers and consistency with the rebuttal. More personal also and was killing the multis with slick schemes that probably went over dudes heads.

tha being said Hollow was killing it until he spent a third of his round as Ill Wills Jamaican connect (Still worked in the building though)

@Mdizzle9000 I already posted this in the bootleg section bro. If its not an official battle it gets posted there. At least next time use the spoiler tag ( [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] ). This site can get sued and removed within a day for things like that permenantly.

Anyways it wasnt clear either way but if I had to choose Im rolling with Pat making Hollow look like an air hustler. To me it was a close round based on preference.
  • _Goldie_
    edited December 2015
    Options

Hollow won that ? .

Disagree. The rebuttal was cold as ? , and the angles jokes or not was causing Hollow to put a ? expression on his face like this dude got some ? . Pat had better angles haymakers and consistency with the rebuttal. More personal also and was killing the multis with slick schemes that probably went over dudes heads.

tha being said Hollow was killing it until he spent a third of his round as Ill Wills Jamaican connect (Still worked in the building though)

@Mdizzle9000 I already posted this in the bootleg section bro. If its not an official battle it gets posted there. At least next time use the spoiler tag ( [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] ). This site can get sued and removed within a day for things like that permenantly.

Anyways it wasnt clear either way but if I had to choose Im rolling with Pat making Hollow look like an air hustler. To me it was a close round based on preference.

Nah fam. If it was a bar , then aight. But he spent a whole angle on it(atleast 1/4th of his round) talking about some ? that was proven to be ? .

That hoodie part was funny, but alot of that other ? was corny as ? and the last 2 mins of his round was ass. Look at his face when he ended the round, he knew he lost.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hollow won that ? .

You're bugging. Hollow killed duke
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The crowd was yelling "ROUND 2 ROUND 2!"

They shoulda agreed to a 16 freestyle overtime.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    We agree to dis... JERZ!
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hollow won that ? .

Pat had some ? , but Hollow put a cohesive round together. Hollow was entertaining from start to finish and Pat wasn't. Pat started strong, and got weaker as the round went on. Also, in no way was Pat more personal. I liked that whole bit about the website and the "intercom in the generator" that was some low-key funny ? , but it wasn't enough. Pat's personals regarding Mike Zombie blew up in his face and he had to rebuttal his own ? . Granted, the rebuttal was dope, but it ? up his ethos. Hollow hit him with that whole "Hollow's hand" scheme, and some more ? regarding Hollohan and that Charon battle mid-round. That ? was more personal than anything Pat said after his Mike Zombie ? got shut down.

It's hard to pick a winner off one round, and Pat isn't to be trifled with, but Hollow took that round.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Hollow won that ? .

Pat had some ? , but Hollow put a cohesive round together. Hollow was entertaining from start to finish and Pat wasn't. Pat started strong, and got weaker as the round went on. Also, in no way was Pat more personal. I liked that whole bit about the website and the "intercom in the generator" that was some low-key funny ? , but it wasn't enough. Pat's personals regarding Mike Zombie blew up in his face and he had to rebuttal his own ? . Granted, the rebuttal was dope, but it ? up his ethos. Hollow hit him with that whole "Hollow's hand" scheme, and some more ? regarding Hollohan and that Charon battle mid-round. That ? was more personal than anything Pat said after his Mike Zombie ? got shut down.

It's hard to pick a winner off one round, and Pat isn't to be trifled with, but Hollow took that round.
    Like I said when he was doing the whole Ill Will Jamaican connect, he lost points in my mind. That was weaker than any of Pats "weak ? at the end".

Can't even pull a quotable out that garbage.

I agree that the Hollow hand line was tough though, but Pats ? was more on point to me consistently imo.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hollow won that ? .

Like I said when he was doing the whole Ill Will Jamaican connect, he lost points in my mind. That was weaker than any of Pats "weak ? at the end".

I agree that the Hollow hand line was tough though, but Pats ? was more on point to me consistently imo.

They both lost, all that slang singing Hollow was doing was goofy as ? , I hate that the crowd fell for it. As usual Pat was overkill with the corny jokes.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    I can see if you aint up on the reggae ? why u wouldnt ? with it, but that reggae scheme was dope af lol
  • 216atlran
    Options
    Top Tier should be banned from one off's. Like how clips did a one rounder with John John. Wtf man.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Hollow went second there wouldnt een be a discussion to b had. Pats strongest ? was the zombie rebuttal(to his own ? as previously stated) if that aint happen and hollow had a chance to rebuttal that it would be a one rd body.

Hollow won that ? .

They both lost, all that slang singing Hollow was doing was goofy as ? , I hate that the crowd fell for it. As usual Pat was overkill with the corny jokes.

He was in england. The popular urban music there is grime. Hollow took it and incorporated it, the crowd loved because it shows ? ? with their ? u dumb ? that never left the states r mad.
    I can see if you aint up on the reggae ? why u wouldnt ? with it, but that reggae scheme was dope af lol

Reggae has been very influential in a lot of different genres even hip hop. For people to know that they'd have to have a grasp of hip hop history though.
    Wrong place for it with some.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    216atlran wrote: »
    Top Tier should be banned from one off's. Like how clips did a one rounder with John John. Wtf man.

John john ain't no top tier