Mayor bans Trump after candidate suggests blocking Muslims

Options
BIGG WILL
BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida – A Florida mayor says he’s banning Donald Trump from his city after the Republican presidential candidate called for the U.S. to stop Muslims from entering the country.

Playing off of Trump’s earlier words, St. Petersburg Mayor Rick Kriseman tweeted Monday that he was banning Trump “until we fully understand the dangerous threat posed by all Trumps.”

Mayor bans Trump after candidate suggests blocking Muslims

Comments

• ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but who's trying to go to St. Petersburg though....
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe this will set a precedent
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Banning Muslims is the intelligent thing to do right now
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its fascism in its most simple state and wouldn't lead t anything but an orwellien 1984 world.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man... We are in the twilight zone..
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    so u ban a man for his ideals for wanting to ban people for their ideals!!? hmmmmmm

yep
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st thing Florida has done right since they fried Ted Bundy.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yet, nobody wanted to ban him when he was saying racist ? about blacks and Hispanics. The media (CNN, ABC, etc..) didn't get too upset when Trump had racist white people attack a brother at a rally a couple weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeYTpzz6pxs
  • BIGG WILL
    edited December 2015
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Yet, nobody wanted to ban him when he was saying racist ? about blacks and Hispanics. The media (CNN, ABC, etc..) didn't get too upset when Trump had racist white people attack a brother at a rally a couple weeks ago.

So, since there wasn't much backlash on this, He should be given a free pass on every thing?

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

So, since there wasn't much backlash on this, He should be given a free pass on every thing?

Huh?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so u ban a man for his ideals for wanting to ban people for their ideals!!? hmmmmmm
    They believe woman are inferior. If there was a religion that stated that blacks were inferior no body would defend that religion.

Dude, have you ever read the bible?
  • zzombie
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    They believe woman are inferior. If there was a religion that stated that blacks were inferior no body would defend that religion.

No where in the bible does it say blacks are inferior. Stop believing every hotep ? say to you
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This makes me hate my father and America even more
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

No where in the bible does it say blacks are inferior. Stop believing every hotep ? say to you

I believe you didn't read what they wrote.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You can believe what ever you want but that does not make it true

Give me a Quote from the bible that states that black people are inferior?? if you cannot do it then you must agree that the talked about statement is false.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Give me a Quote from the bible that states that black people are inferior?? if you cannot do it then you must agree that the talked about statement is false.

Pretty sure he was saying that the bible says women are inferior, not black people
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Once again

You didn't read what they wrote

Because you're all over the place talking about blacks in the bible.

• zzombie
    edited December 2015
    Options

Once again

You didn't read what they wrote

Because you're all over the place talking about blacks in the bible.

? what are you talking about??? nothing in the bible states that blacks are inferior and anything those cultural afro-centrist write that states otherwise regarding the actual teachings of christ is valid.

@cannonspike said that if there was a religion that states black were inferior no one would defend it then @(nope) asked if if he ever read the bible. so obvisously it sounds like (nope) was trying to indicate that the bible teaches that blacks are inferior. I took objection to that
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All ppl of all races, religion, genders should be treated equally excluding ? .
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are u racist or not
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody is on Trump ass about this Muslim ban ? , but nobody's willing to look at the reality of the situation. Why do want to allow people into the country that are actively at war with us? Not only do these people make threats against us, they act upon those threats, yet instill we're suppose to act like Muslims are cool with us. It's analogous to the situation with the cops.

Everybody wants to say how great and wonderful the cops, yet everything we look up, the punk ass police are doing some ? up ? and they never apologize or let alone hold themselves accountable for the ? that they do. It's the same with these ? ' Mohammedians. They're running talking this death to the West ? , blowing themselves up and shootin up ? , but we're not suppose to believe that most Muslims don't support terrorism irregardless of the fact that with the exception of Muhammad Ali, they never speak out against the ? . This would lead John Q. Public to believe that they support this jihad ? .

Americans and freedom loving Christians through out the world need to support Trump on this one because we need to stop having this sick ass "battered wife," relationship with these people. We need to demand that they renounce terrorism and demand that they begin to show their loyalty to America. If we don't do this it will only embolden them to wreck more havoc throughout the world. Until the Mohammedians prove that they want to be a part of the world community, then they all need to be viewed as suspect.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do we even give a ? shout offending Muslims.