Apparently the US patented in 1996...

water ur seeds
water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
Pretty mad... I always thought there was cure for pretty much EVERY major disease, but with the amount of funding the Government make from the 'research' etc they wouldn't make the cures readily available...

hiphop_zps7fwb39jc.png

Comments

  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want you to go sit in a corner look up what exactly a patent is then post in this thread again when you are more knowledgeable
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I want you to go sit in a corner look up what exactly a patent is then post in this thread again when you are more knowledgeable

    Learn to type without patronising...

    'A patent (/ˈpætənt/ or /ˈpeɪtənt/) is a set of exclusive rights granted by a sovereign state to an inventor or assignee for a limited period of time in exchange for detailed public disclosure of an invention. An invention is a solution to a specific technological problem and is a product or a process'

    Whats your point???
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I want you to go sit in a corner look up what exactly a patent is then post in this thread again when you are more knowledgeable

    I want you to read this... Whats your point???

    'A patent (/ˈpætənt/ or /ˈpeɪtənt/) is a set of exclusive rights granted by a sovereign state to an inventor or assignee for a limited period of time in exchange for detailed public disclosure of an invention. An invention is a solution to a specific technological problem and is a product or a process'

    Since you want to use Wikipedia here
    Typically, however, a granted patent application must include one or more claims that define the invention.

    Patent is just that. A simple claim
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I want you to go sit in a corner look up what exactly a patent is then post in this thread again when you are more knowledgeable

    I want you to read this... Whats your point???

    'A patent (/ˈpætənt/ or /ˈpeɪtənt/) is a set of exclusive rights granted by a sovereign state to an inventor or assignee for a limited period of time in exchange for detailed public disclosure of an invention. An invention is a solution to a specific technological problem and is a product or a process'

    Since you want to use Wikipedia here
    Typically, however, a granted patent application must include one or more claims that define the invention.

    Patent is just that. A simple claim

    Its just a simple Google breda... You cant just patent something for the sake of it, I would go patent the cure for hunger... Like you said 'a granted patent application must include one or more claims that define the invention'... Look Im just putting it out there, its interesting thinking...
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I want you to go sit in a corner look up what exactly a patent is then post in this thread again when you are more knowledgeable

    I want you to read this... Whats your point???

    'A patent (/ˈpætənt/ or /ˈpeɪtənt/) is a set of exclusive rights granted by a sovereign state to an inventor or assignee for a limited period of time in exchange for detailed public disclosure of an invention. An invention is a solution to a specific technological problem and is a product or a process'

    Since you want to use Wikipedia here
    Typically, however, a granted patent application must include one or more claims that define the invention.

    Patent is just that. A simple claim

    Its just a simple Google breda... You cant just patent something for the sake of it, I would go patent the cure for hunger... Like you said 'a granted patent application must include one or more claims that define the invention'... Look Im just putting it out there, its interesting thinking...

    US Patent 5676977 has been shared around the internet with the claim that "the government owns a cure for AIDS". This is wrong on two counts:

    1. It's not a cure for a AIDS. It's just a patent for some speculative use of colloidal sliver to zap the ? virus which has never been shown to work.
    2. The government does not own the patent. It's owned by alternative medicine salesman Marvin S. Antelman​

    Again it's a claim and the government doesn't even own it
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cure is only for rich people.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cure is only for rich people.

    So why hasn't magic johnson a man worth half a billion been cured of ? ? Because there is no cure just meds and antibiotics that put it in remission in a sense
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you're that guy on facebook aren't you? the worldtruth.tv ? meme forwarding ? that doesn't fact check ? .

    30 seconds... that's all it takes to double-check something that sounds really ? outlandish yet you want to believe it anyway for some reason. but no.. you'd rather use that 30 seconds to spread the false information even further into the world.

    thanks.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    you're that guy on facebook aren't you? the worldtruth.tv ? meme forwarding ? that doesn't fact check ? .

    30 seconds... that's all it takes to double-check something that sounds really ? outlandish yet you want to believe it anyway for some reason. but no.. you'd rather use that 30 seconds to spread the false information even further into the world.

    thanks.

    Nope Im the only person in the world without Facebook, Twitter and all that bullschitt social media... So you really think there isnt a cure??? Its only an immune disease... Listen Im not a big conspiracy theorist, but I definitely think that there is a 100% cure for Aids and cancer out there (even though cancer is already curable), but the fact that they wipe out so many people every year keep an ever growing population down along with the amount of money governments make every year from then, that its kept under wraps...

    All the amazing schitt that we (the human race) can do, we cant cure two diseases, diseases that we know how they work inside out, upside out and back to front...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There would be a lot of money to be made from a cure, so I'm skeptical that there is actually a real cure out there.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I want you to go sit in a corner look up what exactly a patent is then post in this thread again when you are more knowledgeable

    I want you to read this... Whats your point???

    'A patent (/ˈpætənt/ or /ˈpeɪtənt/) is a set of exclusive rights granted by a sovereign state to an inventor or assignee for a limited period of time in exchange for detailed public disclosure of an invention. An invention is a solution to a specific technological problem and is a product or a process'

    Since you want to use Wikipedia here
    Typically, however, a granted patent application must include one or more claims that define the invention.

    Patent is just that. A simple claim

    Its just a simple Google breda... You cant just patent something for the sake of it, I would go patent the cure for hunger... Like you said 'a granted patent application must include one or more claims that define the invention'... Look Im just putting it out there, its interesting thinking...

    US Patent 5676977 has been shared around the internet with the claim that "the government owns a cure for AIDS". This is wrong on two counts:

    1. It's not a cure for a AIDS. It's just a patent for some speculative use of colloidal sliver to zap the ? virus which has never been shown to work.
    2. The government does not own the patent. It's owned by alternative medicine salesman Marvin S. Antelman​

    Again it's a claim and the government doesn't even own it

    http://youtu.be/POjc65xwtro
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    So you really think there isnt a cure??? Its only an immune disease...
    it's not the only disease that doesn't have a cure.
    Listen Im not a big conspiracy theorist, but I definitely think that there is a 100% cure for Aids and cancer out there (even though cancer is already curable)-
    actually, no, you ARE a big conspiracy theorist if this is your belief.

    diseases are always going to naturally occur in populations because population growth helps disease do its job. are we next going to have an explanation as to why influenza is a government conspiracy?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    janklow wrote: »
    So you really think there isnt a cure??? Its only an immune disease...
    it's not the only disease that doesn't have a cure.
    Listen Im not a big conspiracy theorist, but I definitely think that there is a 100% cure for Aids and cancer out there (even though cancer is already curable)-
    actually, no, you ARE a big conspiracy theorist if this is your belief.

    diseases are always going to naturally occur in populations because population growth helps disease do its job. are we next going to have an explanation as to why influenza is a government conspiracy?

    I didnt say it was the only disease, it said its an immune deficiency disease... Its a major diseases, flu only really kills the elderly... They cured the western (or they did in the uk) people with Ebola in no time... Im not a conspiracy theorists going on about every episode of Ancient Aliens and skeletons on the moon etc Im saying the governments make BILLIONS from cancer (with is very treatable) and ? /AIDS but still doesnt have a proper cure... It also keeps the worlds population down, this isnt a conspiracy, its true... They do make tons of money from it and it does keep the population down...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    I didnt say it was the only disease, it said its an immune deficiency disease... Its a major diseases, flu only really kills the elderly...
    influenza mainly kills the old/the young/etc now... but it's also a disease that has killed millions of people. either way, the "All the amazing schitt that we (the human race) can do" thing applies here: why isn't there a cure yet?
    They cured the western (or they did in the uk) people with Ebola in no time...
    this is actually an interesting topic, if you look into ZMapp, because one of the reasons they didn't use it on, say, Sheik Umar Khan, is the fear that it wouldn't work and they'd get slammed for experimenting on an African doctor. but then we're also talking about a disease that functions a little differently.
    Im not a conspiracy theorists going on about every episode of Ancient Aliens and skeletons on the moon etc Im saying the governments make BILLIONS from cancer (with is very treatable) and ? /AIDS but still doesnt have a proper cure... It also keeps the worlds population down, this isnt a conspiracy, its true... They do make tons of money from it and it does keep the population down...
    okay, but this is a major, unsupported conspiracy theory. and yes, it keeps the population down... because that's what happens when populations increase in size and proximity: disease is able to work more effectively.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    janklow wrote: »
    I didnt say it was the only disease, it said its an immune deficiency disease... Its a major diseases, flu only really kills the elderly...
    influenza mainly kills the old/the young/etc now... but it's also a disease that has killed millions of people. either way, the "All the amazing schitt that we (the human race) can do" thing applies here: why isn't there a cure yet?
    They cured the western (or they did in the uk) people with Ebola in no time...
    this is actually an interesting topic, if you look into ZMapp, because one of the reasons they didn't use it on, say, Sheik Umar Khan, is the fear that it wouldn't work and they'd get slammed for experimenting on an African doctor. but then we're also talking about a disease that functions a little differently.
    Im not a conspiracy theorists going on about every episode of Ancient Aliens and skeletons on the moon etc Im saying the governments make BILLIONS from cancer (with is very treatable) and ? /AIDS but still doesnt have a proper cure... It also keeps the worlds population down, this isnt a conspiracy, its true... They do make tons of money from it and it does keep the population down...
    okay, but this is a major, unsupported conspiracy theory. and yes, it keeps the population down... because that's what happens when populations increase in size and proximity: disease is able to work more effectively.

    There is no need to cure 'The Flu', it doesnt (in most cases) ? healthy people between say 10ish-75ish, like I said before you need people to die unfortunately, and the mind set of Drs and scientist is what is the point of curing elderly people??? Ive seen that first hand... Elderly people get given a Flu jab once a year, most them take it bit its not a cure, but it 'helps' prevent it...

    The money thing is no conspiracy theory breda, governments DO make billions from cancer and aids/? 'research', and with an massively growing population it needs to be kept down... Now we can get into if and why it was created and it being placed in the ghettos but thats a whole other topic...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    There is no need to cure 'The Flu', it doesnt (in most cases) ? healthy people between say 10ish-75ish, like I said before you need people to die unfortunately-
    if you need people to die naturally, then why insist AIDS (for example) couldn't occur naturally and decrease populations. and why cure the flu? because it kills people. seems like a reason.
    The money thing is no conspiracy theory breda, governments DO make billions from cancer and aids/? 'research'
    still waiting to hear how they make money from "research"
    Now we can get into if and why it was created and it being placed in the ghettos but thats a whole other topic...
    you probably should stop posting in this thread until you're ready to admit that you're a conspiracy theorist, because of this quote right here.

    again, why is it that the flu could occur naturally and wipe out millions of people naturally, but if a disease is massive during the internet era, it had to have been made in a lab?