vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao gotdamn the fans got that ? going to jail that's ? up lol
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    source: HipHopNMore

“I’m actually fighting for my life and freedom … Something I’ve been going thru from a case I caught at 19 years old and been on probation since… I am 28 now … It’s funny to see people on the internet laughing and joking about me and my family going thru these things, it’s just shows me where the world is at nowadays! But if you are for me prayers up and wish me the best! Thank you to everybody that ever supported and I will continue to b great! If this is my last post know I will continue to remain strong and grow to b a better man and set a example for every minority with a dream that anything is possible! Trials and tribulations and chances makes chances & never lose faith! No matter how things go. PRAYERS UP!!“
    I do concur with the bold, but Meek shouldn't let faceless people get to him. I'm not a fan of his music or his personal life, but I've noticed how sensitive this man is. It's a shame how some of these young men don't know how to keep themselves from getting into deeper trouble. I know if I were an ex-convict, I'll try everything in my power to prevent myself from going back to jail. For some reason though, I think this fool loves it and it's no shade.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First thang first, Meeks an idiot.

But hold up mane, Drake fans outchea calling the law on ? ? Foul ? .
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    First thang first, Meeks an idiot.

But hold up mane, Drake fans outchea calling the law on ? ? Foul ? .

They drake fans, it was the bcottons of his fan base also im sure.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Inb4thequentinstansandcacs
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even tho i dont respect him i wouldnt want him in jail thats stupid to wish on someone. So u dumb ? @ me need to chill .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    lmao at this guy saying he a bodybuilder.

"tryna' work it out, you tryna' get brolic?"
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Social media has officially taken the fun out of a rap battle. RIP

What rap battle?? That was finished on July 31st. Came and went.

NeatEnchantedAfricanharrierhawk.gif

When you got fans calling an artist Judge pleading to the judge to have him locked up. That's wack as ? . I enjoy the ? on wax. But that ? is real ? . Social media has given nerds too much access. That's why Complex is the biggest name in Urban Music media. Smh.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Idk why u guys crying about that ? wen it was mention during the beef in the thread .
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Social media has officially taken the fun out of a rap battle. RIP

What rap battle?? That was finished on July 31st. Came and went.

NeatEnchantedAfricanharrierhawk.gif

When you got fans calling an artist Judge pleading to the judge to have him locked up. That's wack as ? . I enjoy the ? on wax. But that ? is real ? . Social media has given nerds too much access. That's why Complex is the biggest name in Urban Music media. Smh.

? up as it is people calling the law that ? got nothing to do with drake. He didn't put anyone up to those calls. They just caught up. Has nothing to do with the outcome being the outcome. Drake hoed the ? out a ? ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    source: HipHopNMore

“I’m actually fighting for my life and freedom … Something I’ve been going thru from a case I caught at 19 years old and been on probation since… I am 28 now … It’s funny to see people on the internet laughing and joking about me and my family going thru these things, it’s just shows me where the world is at nowadays! But if you are for me prayers up and wish me the best! Thank you to everybody that ever supported and I will continue to b great! If this is my last post know I will continue to remain strong and grow to b a better man and set a example for every minority with a dream that anything is possible! Trials and tribulations and chances makes chances & never lose faith! No matter how things go. PRAYERS UP!!“
    I do concur with the bold, but Meek shouldn't let faceless people get to him. I'm not a fan of his music or his personal life, but I've noticed how sensitive this man is. It's a shame how some of these young men don't know how to keep themselves from getting into deeper trouble. I know if I were an ex-convict, I'll try everything in my power to prevent myself from going back to jail. For some reason though, I think this fool loves it and it's no shade.

I completely agree, Meek is too damn sensitive and impulsive for his own good and that puts him in these stupid situations over and over again. People need to learn to relax and not worry about what every other person is doing, if that's how he's gonna be he should stay off social media cuz he's gonna be herbed there for a long time. Unless he makes a diss track to Drake that's actually good instead of the trash he dropped last time....
  • thewizeonr
    thewizeonr Members Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    Options
    thewizeonr wrote: »
    ? career goin down..i smell publicity stunt

what publicity stunt you smell?I'm lost ? trying to give their self YEARS In prison to sell records?
    How he's going to enjoy that in jail,so he rather see men 24/7 every day he wake up instead of Nicki fake ? ?

Yo trying get ? to miss him he been the punch line for jokes all year ? not goin be doing years foh he goes n do 8months and dumb ? like u goin be crying "free meek" yall ? sheep
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how this dude couldn't avoid this tho. But he has to much to lose ? with that jealous as p.o
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? career goin down..i smell publicity stunt

what publicity stunt you smell?I'm lost ? trying to give their self YEARS In prison to sell records?
    How he's going to enjoy that in jail,so he rather see men 24/7 every day he wake up instead of Nicki fake ? ?

Yo trying get ? to miss him he been the punch line for jokes all year ? not goin be doing years foh he goes n do 8months and dumb ? like u goin be crying "free meek" yall ? sheep

First off,i dont cry free ? who i grew up with,so why the ? will i say free meek?
    2nd You sound dumb as ? ,i don't see what person wants to go to jail for #freemeek hastags.
    3rd you calling me a sheep,but you're a Donkey because only a ? will say some ? like what you said.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can't stay off drugs even when they on papers.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao at nikki telling the judge she will baby sit meek cuz he just getting accustomed to being an adult.
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes a yelling idiot but i wish jail on no men.. good luck..
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Meek Mill's sentencing set for February 5th.

A Philadelphia judge ruled that Meek Mill indeed violated his probation relating to a crime he committed nine years ago. As has been reported, the violations consisted of "submitting cold water for ? test and breaking travel restrictions." The sentencing has been set for February 5th.

Meek testified last week in court regarding the then-alleged probation violation. Nicki Minaj also testified on his behalf. According to the AP, Meek testified that he knew his "whole life is on the line" and tried to follow the rules. "I have the potential to be greater than I am today," he said.

It's not looking good for ol' Meek.
  • RickyRich
    Options

Judge: Submitting cold water for ? test and breaking travel restrictions considered “technical violation” of probation.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This happends if u beef with lightskin jew rappers