Two Black McDonald's Workers Fight In Parking Lot As White Customers Watch From Restaurant.....SMMFH

Options
J.J._Evans
J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I think I saw a hamburger fall out one of their pocket.

Terrible fight by the weight way.

No comment.

Fuckery indeed.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weird, usually the animals are put in an enclosure for viewing.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Looks like both of them have been sampling the product a bit too much
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Two McDonald's Workers Fight In Parking Lot As Customers Watch From Restaurant.....SMMFH

I fixed the title for you.

No need to fix it. The title was titled that way for a reason.....

I dont understand what white people gotta do with these ? fighting

Because.........

The fact that these black folks are working this ? min wage job (a job that some of our sisters are forced to work at in order to keep their government housing) and can't control themselves enough to keep their disagreements from reaching a ? parking lot makes ALL of us look bad.

This video is equivalent to some black slaves working in a cotton field fighting each other, while the white man sits back being entertained by the ? . If y'all can't see how bad this ? looks, i don't know what to tell you.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Two McDonald's Workers Fight In Parking Lot As Customers Watch From Restaurant.....SMMFH

Because.........

The fact that these black folks are working this ? min wage job (a job that some of our sisters are forced to work at in order to keep their government housing) and can't control themselves enough to keep their disagreements from reaching a ? parking lot makes ALL of us look bad.

This video is equivalent to some black slaves working in a cotton field fighting each other, while the white man sits back being entertained by the ? . If y'all can't see how bad this ? looks, i don't know what to tell you.

I wish some of yall would stop caring what white people think so much. Who gives a ? ? Do their opinions hold more weight than yours?

Those ? were way too fat to fight well btw.

So, you believe that it's cool for our people to be fighting in the parking lot of their min wage job while all their white customers watch?

That video is some "ignant" ? that hurts our entire culture.

My displeasure has nothing to do with pleasing white people.......but everything to do with moving black people forward.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    ? white people...

Racist.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Winner gets a raise
  • J.J._Evans
    Options

Because.........

I wish some of yall would stop caring what white people think so much. Who gives a ? ? Do their opinions hold more weight than yours?

So, you believe that it's cool for our people to be fighting in the parking lot of their min wage job while all their white customers watch?

That video is some "ignant" ? that hurts our entire culture.

My displeasure has nothing to do with pleasing white people.......but everything to do with moving black people forward.

If it had to do with just us, the white people watching shouldn't have mattered.

Who writes and passes laws?......White people.

Who controls the Supreme Court?......White people.

White people watching matters a lot............unfortunately.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wrote a paper about violence surrounding McDonalds. It's actually crazy how much crime occurs inside and around McDonald's restaurants all around the world.

Just last week some dude was stabbed at the one by my place
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

JcWgL78.gif
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Earthquake!!!!!!!!!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

its that "when pro-black self-pity goes wrong" phenomena

its like when a killer cop get acquitted or summin and ? get so depressed they say over the top ? like "WE'RE STILL SLAVES, THERE'S NO HOPE"

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

its like when a killer cop get acquitted or summin and ? get so depressed they say over the top ? like "WE'RE STILL SLAVES, THERE'S NO HOPE"

This thread title racist as ? . What does the fact that they're black have to do with anything.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

This thread title racist as ? . What does the fact that they're black have to do with anything.

Show me the video of white, Indian, or Hispanic McDonald's employees fighting each other in the parking lot during work hours while the customers watch.

It makes our people look stupid, ignorant, and incapable of holding a job.