Martin Shkreli Checks RZA over comments

Options
Star Nine
Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
I bought the most expensive album in the history of mankind and fukking RZA is talking ? behind my back and online in plain sight. I’m just getting ? off. That’s not the way I do business. If I hand you $2 million, fukking show me some respect. At least have the decency to say nothing or “no comment.” The guy says “…before his business practices came to light.” What the fukk does that mean? I fukking make money. That’s what I do. That’s why I can fukking afford a fukking $2 million album. What do you think I do, make cookies? No, motherfukker. I sell drugs. [Laughs] I felt insulted.

Did you see that thing where I threatened that dude and his fukking kids, right? That was over $3 million, I want to say. He had to call the police, that guy. I’m definitely the real fukking deal. This is not a fukking act. I threatened that fukking guy and his fukking kids because he fukking took $3 million from me and he ended up paying me back. He called my bluff. He said, “You’re not fukking going to go after me.” [I said] “Yes I motherfukking will.” I had two guys parked outside of his house for six months watching his every fukking move. I can get down. I don’t think RZA knows that. I think he thinks I’m some powder puff white guy CEO that’s got too much money. No. No, no, no.

I’m staring at a Picasso in my living room right now that’s no different from the Wu-Tang box except it’s about 20 times more expensive. It is what it is. If you sell me some ? , then sell me some ? . If you don’t want to sell it to me then don’t sell it to me. You’ve got to research Albanians, it’s the most hot tempered culture there is. I have a crazy temper myself. He’s from the streets. The guy hasn’t been in the hustle in 20 years. He doesn’t want to get me angry and I’m getting angry. Again, what Ghostface said to Bronson was 100 hundred times worse than me and RZA. This is starting to get into some weird Albanian ? . There are similarities, very similar. I’m just getting fed up. If he doesn’t think I have the resources to do something, he fukking doesn’t know me. If Ghostface can make people disappear, what the fukk do you think I can do? I’ll fukking snap the CD on fukking TV and not even listen to it if that’s what he fukking wants.

If he doesn’t think I have the resources to do something, he fukking doesn’t know me. If Ghostface can make people disappear, what the fukk do you think I can do?

Comments