Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Corny Beanie aint been the same since Jadakiss end his career. Raekwon better drop OB4CL 3 or else I aint givin a ? bout him.
  • Screwtape
    Options
    Corny Beanie aint been the same since Jadakiss end his career. Raekwon better drop OB4CL 3 or else I aint givin a ? bout him.

why drop obcl3 and dilute it further, cl2 was classic, hell be lucky to replicate it again
  • supergangster
    Options
    Screwtape wrote: »

why drop obcl3 and dilute it further, cl2 was classic, hell be lucky to replicate it again

Because that can possible be the best series in the game ever.

Blueprint, Blueprint 2, Blueprint 3 = Best according to Hip hop experts "The Reason and Complex"

And OB4CL, Ob4CL 2 = classics already. Drop the third !
  • Screwtape
    Options

Blueprint, Blueprint 2, Blueprint 3 = Best according to Hip hop experts "The Reason and Complex"

some things are best left as they are, a lot of work was put into CL2, rae was collecting beats for years apparently. dont get me wrong id pay goof money for a cl3 classic

no ones saying blue p 1 2 and 3 are the classic trilogy are they? ppl probably vote carter over that

how many 3 solo series of albums actually out there, too tired n high to even think

• supergangster
    edited December 2015
    Options

some things are best left as they are, a lot of work was put into CL2, rae was collecting beats for years apparently. dont get me wrong id pay goof money for a cl3 classic

no ones saying blue p 1 2 and 3 are the classic trilogy are they? ppl probably vote carter over that

how many 3 solo series of albums actually out there, too tired n high to even think

Hnic 1, 2 & 3. Thats the best right now but if OB4CL3 will be good as 2 id say thats the best. but right now P got it
  • Screwtape
    Options

Hnic 1, 2 & 3. Thats the best right now but if OB4CL3 will be good as 2 id say thats the best. but right now P got it

i will relisten to hnic 2 and 3
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? no, I'd take Vol. 1, Vol. 2, and Vol. 3 over Blueprint series in a heartbeat.