Options

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All yall cats saying Ak should leave sound idiotic, drama sells the show if you haven't noticed yet. Drama is a big part of the shows appeal to casuals.

Also Ak has been covering celebrity news for the last several years and he just had an opportunity to rub elbows with tons of celebs at the bet awards he aint going nowhere, why would he give up his new found fame to to go back to doing voice overs?

This its whats going to happen it will be a topic on the show AK will explain that he aint no ? but he aint no thug and Joe will apologize and say he will never call AK a ? again. Rinse and repeat they just did this 2 weeks ago when Joe called him stupid. Joe and Ak get along well watch some of the behind the scene vlogs.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    AK said in the vid that Joe is the one who edited & deleted the extra footage of the migos incident we never got to see.

Basically said he prolly did it because he got pressed by "P" 2x on cam
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so we targeting ? known not to knuckle up again?

y'all ? ok with this?

Joe the ? for going at a ? .

this is Street code.

you don't fukk with ? who aint known to fight.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Ak is fanbase is bigger, he never needed this show. The show is trash because of drama, who idea was it to have a first take for rap, these ain't basketball players ? talk bout, These is criminals n drug dealers who rap. I never fully found complex as culture vultures until this ? .

Lol at new found fame

No one is defending ak either, everyone in here don called him a lame ass, that doesn't make what Joe doin justifiable. And Joe consistently does this ? n y'all cape for him, y? Cuz he's a great rapper? Sure he is, he a ? ass ? outside of that tho. Y'all say y is no one sayin ak need to stand up for himself, I said he need to do so n steal on budden ? ass plenty of times n get bombarded by reactions from budden defenders, what y'all want lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited June 2017
    Options
    my bad if already posted

apparently joe told rory dem he could take migos but wasnt actin like that on the carpet

and said ? slim jimmy on the show but wasnt actin like that on the carpet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DHfL5OO1V4
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Ak is fanbase is bigger, he never needed this show. The show is trash because of drama, who idea was it to have a first take for rap, these ain't basketball players ? talk bout, These is criminals n drug dealers who rap. I never fully found complex as culture vultures until this ? .

Lol at new found fame

No one is defending ak either, everyone in here don called him a lame ass, that doesn't make what Joe doin justifiable. And Joe consistently does this ? n y'all cape for him, y? Cuz he's a great rapper? Sure he is, he a ? ass ? outside of that tho. Y'all say y is no one sayin ak need to stand up for himself, I said he need to do so n steal on budden ? ass plenty of times n get bombarded by reactions from budden defenders, what y'all want lol

Man, y'all ? and these sucker punches. Lol. There's a reason they're called "sucker" punches. They're not called that for the ? getting stole on, they're called that for the person throwing the punch.

As far as I'm concerned, all these ? is ? . Joe a ? for going at a soft ? in AK. AK ? for not standing up for himself. And the whole Migos squad ? for tryna lead the genre back into the androgynous era and acting tough when they've got 30 ? for one Joe Budden.

Fatherless fuckery as far as the eyes can see.

Call it sucker if u want, In this situation the guy gettin sucker punched is who initiated ? with.... Sucker ? . Stand up for yourself how ever you see fit. He can't look no worse than how Joe n complex paint him lol

Idk how u see them as androgynous but that's between u n them, but let's not act like that crew arrived with intentions of a 30 on 1 handicap match with budden, the group was disrespected, the entourage of course is gonna make sure nothing happens to them cuz if so, everyone ? , IDK y y'all think they sweet just cuz they come from a certain place, y'all think everyone from NY tough? Lol
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol at new found fame

Man, y'all ? and these sucker punches. Lol. There's a reason they're called "sucker" punches. They're not called that for the ? getting stole on, they're called that for the person throwing the punch.

As far as I'm concerned, all these ? is ? . Joe a ? for going at a soft ? in AK. AK ? for not standing up for himself. And the whole Migos squad ? for tryna lead the genre back into the androgynous era and acting tough when they've got 30 ? for one Joe Budden.

Call it sucker if u want, In this situation the guy gettin sucker punched is who initiated ? with.... Sucker ? . Stand up for yourself how ever you see fit. He can't look no worse than how Joe n complex paint him lol

Idk how u see them as androgynous but that's between u n them, but let's not act like that crew arrived with intentions of a 30 on 1 handicap match with budden, the group was disrespected, the entourage of course is gonna make sure nothing happens to them cuz if so, everyone ? , IDK y y'all think they sweet just cuz they come from a certain place, y'all think everyone from NY tough? Lol

? is you even talkin bout, ? ? Who the ? said anything about NY ? bein tough, or even insinuating that? According to those involved, there was disrespect from both sides. But we're posed to absolve Migos, why? Cuz they relevant right now? Nah.

The situation looked bad for all parties involved. To hell with all that other questionable ? you talkin bout.
  • Ronin705
    Ronin705 Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Options
    DJ akademiks is being a diva. Shut up and get your money. he's gonna ? it up cuz he wants some "cred" not knowing charlamagne and all those types are manipulating him for their use. So it go.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Lol at new found fame

? is you even talkin bout, ? ? Who the ? said anything about NY ? bein tough, or even insinuating that? According to those involved, there was disrespect from both sides. But we're posed to absolve Migos, why? Cuz they relevant right now? Nah.

The situation looked bad for all parties involved. To hell with all that other questionable ? you talkin bout.

? acted like cuz these dudes from a certain part of town they weak. and u say they ? . thats what i was addressing. ur in here talm bout 30 ? , androgynous, and relevancy. the question is wtf are YOU talkin about.

and im not sayin absolve migos, i partly understand joe not wanting to vote to interview them cuz migos are a horrible interview at this stage in their career, but joe was the same type ? as an artist for one, and for 2 have some respect or just go away while akademics dem do the interview. but blaming migos for feeling disrespected, nah thats ridiculous.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    Joe is going to ? up a good thing. I know a self destructive person when I see one.

not surprising since this is the same dude that supposedly ripped up a rocafella contract, ? up his deal at def jam, lost tahiry, etc. etc.

He REALLY droppped the ball with Tahiry. Too me, she's the one that was right for Joe. Oh well, it means I get to put my bid in.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all really don't think these two ? set this up for more views! Even the softest man will have problems with someone calling him ? then working with him. Staged
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Buddens callin somebody ? eh? Aight.

tumblr_m87hd81mKF1ryfrfko1_500.gif

After that whole Raekwon ? happened, Joe wanted to fight Raekwon directly, not the dude that punched him. Same video of him with the ice pack lol.

Joe tried to fight Rae and they set up the fade but Rae turned it down.
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish Joe would just go see the people he's talking ? about instead of using trash talking as a way to stay relevant.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe budden always bitchn

Hes got the baddest ? n hes upset in life
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol at new found fame

? acted like cuz these dudes from a certain part of town they weak. and u say they ? . thats what i was addressing. ur in here talm bout 30 ? , androgynous, and relevancy. the question is wtf are YOU talkin about.

and im not sayin absolve migos, i partly understand joe not wanting to vote to interview them cuz migos are a horrible interview at this stage in their career, but joe was the same type ? as an artist for one, and for 2 have some respect or just go away while akademics dem do the interview. but blaming migos for feeling disrespected, nah thats ridiculous.

No one blamed Migos for feeling some type of way. I blamed the ? for wearing fruity shirts and tryna play tough guys when they got they whole crew on deck AFTER, by all accounts, they're the ones who initiated the disrespect.

I don't believe in that, "Oh, he's tough cuz he's from there" ? , so iono what you're talking about there. Maybe other ? was on that ? .

And you can play dumb if you want, but we all know the hotter you are, at a particular moment, the less likely you are to receive any backlash.

Ain't no one say ? about Migos being the ones being disrespectful initially, so the narrative is, "Joe is bein a ? ass hater again." because that's what's funny, right?

Joe is being a ? wit the AK ? , not wit the Migos ? . I call a ? a ? . You other ? do what you want.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    Joe is going to ? up a good thing. I know a self destructive person when I see one.

not surprising since this is the same dude that supposedly ripped up a rocafella contract, ? up his deal at def jam, lost tahiry, etc. etc.

He REALLY droppped the ball with Tahiry. Too me, she's the one that was right for Joe. Oh well, it means I get to put my bid in.

how you figure that outside hiwahe looks?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Joe budden always bitchn

Hes got the baddest ? n hes upset in life

I always said that ? ? .

them ? are his cover
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Lol at new found fame

No one blamed Migos for feeling some type of way. I blamed the ? for wearing fruity shirts and tryna play tough guys when they got they whole crew on deck AFTER, by all accounts, they're the ones who initiated the disrespect.

I don't believe in that, "Oh, he's tough cuz he's from there" ? , so iono what you're talking about there. Maybe other ? was on that ? .

And you can play dumb if you want, but we all know the hotter you are, at a particular moment, the less likely you are to receive any backlash.

Ain't no one say ? about Migos being the ones being disrespectful initially, so the narrative is, "Joe is bein a ? ass hater again." because that's what's funny, right?

Joe is being a ? wit the AK ? , not wit the Migos ? . I call a ? a ? . You other ? do what you want.

bout time someone gets it
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I said Wu Tang was wrong for targeting Joe Budden years ago when he's never been a tough guy. The peaks of his popularity include Pump It Up, a party song, ? smacking his friend on his doorstep, a few minor rap battles, and female centered drama. It was wrong for them to press him like that over a rap OPINION.

Joe Budden is wrong for calling Akademiks a ? . Is every man who doesn't participate in tough guy talk a ? ? Because if so, then what is Joe? What is ? is only getting brolic after you and your friends get punched and smacked around. What is ? is getting brolic on people who have never and will never act tough. It was wrong for Joe Budden to call Akademiks a ? for expressing his rap OPINION.

The writing is on the wall and Charlemagne called it. That Complex show is on thin ice. Why? Because the moment Akademiks runs down Budden's history, Budden will tuck his tail between his legs and run. Just like he did on Hot97. Just like he did on Breakfast Club.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you talk/write behind a computer for a living versus when you have to really talk about the people you meet.

Its easy to talk ? when nobody is there to challenge you or your view. Akademiks refuses to man up, this ? will keep happening to him. Every week he's getting bombed on.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    They addressed it for 1 quick minute

Wack ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    They addressed it for 1 quick minute

Wack ?

They going from 0 to Mike and Mike status in a few months. Hopefully Ak truly got his point across off camera otherwise this ? is only going to continue to get worse.