Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    RIP killa kam

She said she aint coming back

b50d36.jpg

At the end of the day she just wasn't built for this ? . She was sexy & beautiful but thats where the line stops.

If you can't last a hot summer around here then you might not be reeady to take on life. I knew I shoulda took her under my wing.

She would have been gold.

Ehh I wouldn't say she wasnt built for this...she got Hacked, not punked or roasted. Hacked.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP killa kam

She said she aint coming back

b50d36.jpg

At the end of the day she just wasn't built for this ? . She was sexy & beautiful but thats where the line stops.

If you can't last a hot summer around here then you might not be reeady to take on life. I knew I shoulda took her under my wing.

She would have been gold.

Ehh I wouldn't say she wasnt built for this...she got Hacked, not punked or roasted. Hacked.

No she didn't get hacked. She got her ? ran through. I got a bachelor's in System administration/Programming trust me there is a big difference. She had sexual evidence everywhere and she underestimated the internet. You got to be a little smarter than that in 2015.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DONKEY FOREIGN POSTER OF THE YEAR- Lemz

Most ehterous FOREIGN poster - Lemz

Best FOREIGN thread starter - Lemz

Best roast freestyle of the year by a FOREIGN poster - Lemz

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    I WILL NOT LET YALL TALK ABOUT MY DEAR FRIEND MARK... HE IS A GOOD GUY AND IF HE SAID HE HAS CANCER, WELL I BELIEVE HIM

Guess u missed the part where the image he was sending out was reverse imaged searched to a clinical website right??? Ain't no coming back from that.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread of the year was definitely that 40 year old lady who married herself

still cracks me up lmao

....NAW, THE THREAD WHERE I ACTED LIKE I WAS YUNN WAS THE FUNNIEST THREAD
    Goated the whole time im watching the exchange dying like am i the only one that realizes thisis Dro?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We got a @haute sighting
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    203 had all yall bopped

Shout out to 203

Nah, can't break principles, you can only break yaself against em. Homie was cryin out for help if all that's true is true. He still the homie, that cancer thing was too far though.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    While y'all handing out Rookie of tha Year don't forget about me and my 5 threads all with at least double digit views...I got AT LEAST 2 or 3 good 20+ "LOL" posts I know...Pico told me my 1st day that my face didn't "lubricate her ? " in a popular pic thread and then her and some other "previous ? ? and chicks/future aite ? and chicks" commenced to roast me for a full day and I ain't een quit like I wanted to that night...I deserve a few more points for NOT cam'n up on TC to just be yet another high ? face on tha site's TC page for tha rest of tha innanet to see (no diss)...all of this PLUS not ever learning how to post a gif and since tha site change a few months back not being able to post a gotdamn pic (just ? tried again smh)...not to mention my newest catch phrase "Backwoods or beatdowns" that's been used like 5 times already all by me...this site must have been great in tha past if all that ? is just considered hoe-hum for a rookie...

You ? ...I tell ya' smh

This ? 40 years old
    Smfh
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    While y'all handing out Rookie of tha Year don't forget about me and my 5 threads all with at least double digit views...I got AT LEAST 2 or 3 good 20+ "LOL" posts I know...Pico told me my 1st day that my face didn't "lubricate her ? " in a popular pic thread and then her and some other "previous ? ? and chicks/future aite ? and chicks" commenced to roast me for a full day and I ain't een quit like I wanted to that night...I deserve a few more points for NOT cam'n up on TC to just be yet another high ? face on tha site's TC page for tha rest of tha innanet to see (no diss)...all of this PLUS not ever learning how to post a gif and since tha site change a few months back not being able to post a gotdamn pic (just ? tried again smh)...not to mention my newest catch phrase "Backwoods or beatdowns" that's been used like 5 times already all by me...this site must have been great in tha past if all that ? is just considered hoe-hum for a rookie...

You ? ...I tell ya' smh

This ? 40 years old
    Smfh

Yo momma ? ...
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't believe he got run off though. Disappointing.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? get ran off everyday b
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This year was funny I stayed with the lol's
  • _Lefty
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

@texas409
    Funniest ? I seen IC related all year is yo ? ass roastin homeboy on tinychat. ? was super uncomfortable for dude. I think dude name was gucci. I was in tears bruh.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...YEAH, U BEEN A JOKE YO WHOLE LIFE

Lmaoooo Dro be that ? talking uncle everyone got

? stupid as ? but he still insults your ass
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Trillfate how involved were you with killa kam?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do I win?
  • texas409
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

@texas409
    Funniest ? I seen IC related all year is yo ? ass roastin homeboy on tinychat. ? was super uncomfortable for dude. I think dude name was gucci. I was in tears bruh.

I forgot about that lol
  • texas409
    Options

? you left your wife for your side chicks and they both dumped your ass how dumb can you get
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you left your wife for your side chicks and they both dumped your ass how dumb can you get

you really think that happened?
  • _Lefty
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

@texas409

I forgot about that lol

? you was spill't probably forgot the whole night.