What type of fruit will you have on the day of inspection?

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Amen to this brotha!

@Pico if you let me inspect you you can have my fruit of the looms.
  • crownedwise
    crownedwise Members Posts: 287 ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    shieky wrote: »
    I came for the fruit, not the sermon.

Honey tangerines and kiwi please.

Love will produce it. Love for the LORD and loving your neighbor as yourself. Amen.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Appreciate the invite.

*salute*
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    It's called sending out an invite for fellowship today. Can the IC not be so stale @janklow ? Can a little originality be practiced? A little creativity be introduced?
    not sure why "tagging large amount of people" is 'original' or 'creative,' i guess

*goes back to praying to Mexican death saint*

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We get fruit? Glory to ? !

We produce fruit. It's either good or rotten. Depending on the type of foundation you are building upon will determine the type of fruit you will have on the day of judgment.

So the question is @BiblicalAtheist are you building upon the Rock or are you building upon the sand?

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    i like mangoes

Give it all to ? and you shall produce 30, 60, even 100 fold in return to Him. But the question is do you want a bountiful harvest of good fruit on the day of reckoning my friend @2stepz_ahead?

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2015
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven have you ever in your life converted someone to christianity? i dont think its happening

I don't convert anybody to anything my friend. Because for

1. ? is the One who does the converting, I just proclaim the message. Whether they listen and receive the message or fail to listen and reject the message is on that person, not me.

2. I will not brag on anything that I do, but I will boast in ? using me for His glory. The more I seek Him and obey Him, the more He gives me opportunities to stand before His creation and proclaim His gospel message. Hallelujah!

3. The last day will show the full outworking of the ministry ? has given me. Amen.

DoUknowHim? @CracceR
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Amen to this brotha!

? bless you @Pico. I hope all is well with you and that you are continually being built up in your inner person for the glory of ? . Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Love will produce it. Love for the LORD and loving your neighbor as yourself. Amen.

Grapes over ripe. You never said yours and do you really know what you re asking? A lot of people are aiming for white.

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

I'm shooting straight from the hip my friend. It's as simple as 1, 2, 3. But the question is have you counted the cost @crownedwise?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    It's called sending out an invite for fellowship today. Can the IC not be so stale @janklow ? Can a little originality be practiced? A little creativity be introduced?
    not sure why "tagging large amount of people" is 'original' or 'creative,' i guess

*goes back to praying to Mexican death saint*

To me it is seeing that I've never done it. Amen.
  • crownedwise
    crownedwise Members Posts: 287 ✭✭
    Options

Grapes over ripe. You never said yours and do you really know what you re asking? A lot of people are aiming for white.

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

I'm shooting straight from the hip my friend. It's as simple as 1, 2, 3. But the question is have you counted the cost @crownedwise?

Counted and paid., but you havent answered your own post question.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We produce fruit. It's either good or rotten. Depending on the type of foundation you are building upon will determine the type of fruit you will have on the day of judgment.

So the question is @BiblicalAtheist are you building upon the Rock or are you building upon the sand?

Amen.

I'd say a rock, but I won't know for sure, for sure until the end ;)
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Counted and paid., but you havent answered your own post question.

Love is the fruit ? desires evidenced by producing the fruit of the Spirit. Therefore without the Spirit of the living ? reigning, ruling, and abiding in you, there will be no fruit that your are producing that will be acceptable to ? . Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

I'd say a rock, but I won't know for sure, for sure until the end ;)

You can know for sure if you are saved by the precious blood of Yeshua @BiblicalAtheist . The Holy Spirit is our seal for the day of redemption thus guaranteeing ones salvation. But ? does warn us to examine ourselves daily to see if we are in the faith and walking in accordance to the will of the Holy Spirit.

Therefore you must be born again! Once you are you have fallen on the Rock and are saved! But if you have only been born once by the time you die, the Rock will fall on you and great will be the ruin of your foundation. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @not_osirus_jenkins

Welcome to transformation ministries! Build a relationship with the Adonia Yeshua Ha Mashiach and be delivered from your sins and the wrath to come!

Hallelujah!
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @not_osirus_jenkins

Welcome to transformation ministries! Build a relationship with the Adonia Yeshua Ha Mashiach and be delivered from your sins and the wrath to come!

Hallelujah!

I actually enjoy the life I live, if my enjoyment results in eternal fire so be it. I wasn't related to those crackas Adam and eve so why I gotta be punished? If something as evil as man can comprehend that the sins of the father do not stain the son and your ? cannot, then who, truly is more compassionate?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    1.Adam was made from the dirt of the ground. Never seen dirt that was white. Amen
    2. ? makes the rules, not you.
    3. If you make a paper airplane you are the creator of said airplane, thus you have all rights and authority over the paper airplane. The paper airplane can not harm you whatsoever and if it even somehow tries, you will crush it with indiscriminate fury for it's offense against you.

How much more will ? crush those who oppose Him when He is the maker of not only the paper to build the paper airplane but the creature who built the plane as well?

Amen.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1.Adam was made from the dirt of the ground. Never seen dirt that was white. Amen
    3. If you make a paper airplane you are the creator of said airplane, thus you have all rights and authority over the paper airplane. The paper airplane can not harm you whatsoever and if it even somehow tries, you will crush it with indiscriminate fury for it's offense against you.

How much more will ? crush those who oppose Him when He is the maker of not only the paper to build the paper airplane but the creature who built the plane as well?

Amen.

1. I have, you must have never been to Jamaica
    2. Even still, If said rules are a hindrance from growth a rule maker changes those rules unless he is a tyrant and inherently evil
    3. All rights of a conscious being should be terminated immediately after they become self aware. I did not wish to come into this world. I was born of it. I had no choice in the matter. 'Worship me for I created you' is to small for someone that created the universe.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

1. I have, you must have never been to Jamaica
    2. Even still, If said rules are a hindrance from growth a rule maker changes those rules unless he is a tyrant and inherently evil
    3. All rights of a conscious being should be terminated immediately after they become self aware. I did not wish to come into this world. I was born of it. I had no choice in the matter. 'Worship me for I created you' is to small for someone that created the universe.

1. shaq-face.jpg

2. No. ? doesn't compromise with sin. He is holy. There must be consequences if ? is to remain true to His nature and character, which is typified by perfection, beauty, wisdom, honor, glory, truth, and light.

3. No one asked to be here my friend, but ? in His love decided to bring us into existence in order that we would choose the good and hate the bad. You are still in the batters box my friend. Until you come to the realization that evil must be punished and will be, you will never recognize your sinful condition and turn to the only One who can save you from your wretched life, Yeshua Ha Mashiach. Amen.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

You can know for sure if you are saved by the precious blood of Yeshua @ BiblicalAtheist . The Holy Spirit is our seal for the day of redemption thus guaranteeing ones salvation. But ? does warn us to examine ourselves daily to see if we are in the faith and walking in accordance to the will of the Holy Spirit.

Therefore you must be born again! Once you are you have fallen on the Rock and are saved! But if you have only been born once by the time you die, the Rock will fall on you and great will be the ruin of your foundation. Amen.

I prefer to be humble, lest I become puffed up and then stumble.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

You can know for sure if you are saved by the precious blood of Yeshua @ BiblicalAtheist . The Holy Spirit is our seal for the day of redemption thus guaranteeing ones salvation. But ? does warn us to examine ourselves daily to see if we are in the faith and walking in accordance to the will of the Holy Spirit.

I prefer to be humble, lest I become puffed up and then stumble.

Humble is always the way to go. Amen.

But we can be sure of our salvation @BiblicalAtheist . And that in turn allows us to be used for the building up and advancement of His kingdom.

"But those who wish to boast should boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the LORD who demonstrates unfailing love and who brings justice and righteousness to the earth, and that I delight in these things. I, the LORD, have spoken!" Jeremiah 9:24

If you truly love the LORD Yeshua don't be afraid to say so! Speak up! Proclaim His salvation! Preach the good news! Give glory to the King of kings and Lord of lords! For He is worthy of all praise and honor! Amen!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Only ? is good. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Amen to this brotha!

@Pico if you let me inspect you you can have my fruit of the looms.

LMAO.......
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Serious question to the Christians here: how the hell do you have faith in a guy who didn't even fulfill the prophecies? Why should anyone believe he is gonna offer salvation when he hasn't even delivered on the Old Testament prophecies that he claimed he was gonna fulfill "quickly"?

I say this as a former Christian, how the hell does anyone have faith in something like that. Not judging, but damn that's fascinating how people can justify all this somehow. It's almost funny at this point. It kinda is already.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep spreading the gospel, bro! I would love to hear your testimony of what lead to you become such a vibrant witness of Gods works.

I was hooked on drugs, ? in particular. I was at rock bottom. Lost my job, dropped out of school, on the verge of being homeless, and almost lost my girlfriend at the time. I was hitting licks to get my fix and had no care in the world about anything but the "devils dandruff".

BUT ? !!!!

I met the LORD when I was high out of my mind and ? was the last thing on my mind. I had absolutely no thoughts of ? whatsoever. But I was looking at an old email from my girlfriend at the time while sniffing lines and it was an optical illusion email. The email had a bunch of fuzzy images and I was staring high out of my mind at every one of them until the picture came into focus. I go through about 10 of them until I get to the last one and I saw an image similar to this:

illusion-15.jpg

And that was the day I met Yeshua Ha Mashiach. I knew right then and right there that He had come to save me from the addiction I had and my life has never been the same since! I was born again on that day! Hallelujah! He took the taste of ? out of my mouth that very moment and I threw away all the blow I had, all the baggies, all the straws, all the instruments of wickedness that very day and I haven't looked back since! Hallelujah!

He's so awesome! The ? -Man met me and I said Yes to Him on that day! He saved me from the pit of hell! He saved me from the 2nd death! He gave me eternal life and showed me my true purpose in life! Hallelujah

Now I am really living and thus I am on a mission to preach His gospel everywhere He sends me! This unspeakable gift that ? gives to mankind must be shared! What a ? He is! What a Savior He is! What a Master He is! Hallelujah!

I can't help but to speak, preach, and teach about Jesus 24/7! He's just so good! He's so amazing! What an awesome ? He is! Hallelujah!

He's the perfect one who is coming back soon:

https://youtu.be/e1OWiDR0nm0

Let the church say Amen!

"? gushed me out his nut, the Devil swallowed me up I burnt a hole in his gut"

? >>? props for making the switch