Steve Harvey announces wrong Ms. Universe winner, takes crown from runner up live

Options

Comments

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao...? ' Steve Harvey....

I guess Colombia ain't been right since Phillipines came through and crushed the buildings.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    A whale swallowing a man who then survives after days has never been witnesssed yet you can believe. But the fact that whales have hip bones is not proof of a transition from land to water?

800px-Ether-(general).png
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bodhi wrote: »
    A whale swallowing a man who then survives after days has never been witnesssed yet you can believe. But the fact that whales have hip bones is not proof of a transition from land to water?

800px-Ether-(general).png

LOL. He cooked me with that, huh?

LOL @ believing that because whales have hip bones evolution is true

wtf-garnett.gif

Come on

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven you have this preconceived notion (like most religious zealots) that to believe in evolution its mandatory not to believe in ? ?

What in evolution tells you that ? doesn't exist?
  • Copper
    Options
    Darwin Buster One: Darwinians have been dead wrong whenever they have claimed that the "genetic matter of ape and humans is 98% identical." The ape and human chromosomes are remarkably divergent and too different for "ape to human evolution" theory to adequately explain. For example, the human Y chromosome has twice as many genes as the chimpanzee Y chromosome and the chromosome structures are not at all similar.

Our genes are 98% the same. Each human cell contains roughly three billion base pairs, or bits of information. Just 1.2 percent of that equals about 35 million differences.
  • Copper
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    How the ? did an evolution vs creationism debate spark from this?

I made a comment about Harvey and this ? pulled out his bible and threw it at me I digress...

@DoUwant2go2Heaven make a thread or up the old one.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven you have this preconceived notion (like most religious zealots) that to believe in evolution its mandatory not to believe in ? ?

What in evolution tells you that ? doesn't exist?

Because ? said that everything produces after its kind. Thus I accept the word of ? , I accept common sense, I accept what I observe, and thus I stand on the truth @Copper

To believe in evolution is to discredit and discount the word of ? , and therefore call ? a liar.

If ? said that everything produces after it's own kind, that is what happens.

If you put a sunflower seed in the ground you get a sunflower, not a apple tree.

If a man and a woman procreate they have a human being, not a monkey.

This isn't quantum physics.

You are being set up for the lie @Copper

Even hollywood continues to condition the masses for what's coming so that when it comes, you'll believe the lie instead of the truth.

https://youtu.be/kmxLybfGNC4

The educational system has failed by turning a whole slew of folks into conditioned godless humans that can be controlled once the whole world shakes!

The world wide earthquake is coming my friend and it happens on the day of sudden destruction. Hollywood is taking things right from the Bible and putting into film before our very eyes, but yet folks still don't understand the message that is being given because you've been conditioned to hate ? and deny His existence, so that when all hell breaks loose you'll be lining up for the mark of the beast!

Amen
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ believing that because whales have hip bones evolution is true

Well there's a lot more evidence than that.
    But you already know.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Darwin Buster One: Darwinians have been dead wrong whenever they have claimed that the "genetic matter of ape and humans is 98% identical." The ape and human chromosomes are remarkably divergent and too different for "ape to human evolution" theory to adequately explain. For example, the human Y chromosome has twice as many genes as the chimpanzee Y chromosome and the chromosome structures are not at all similar.

Our genes are 98% the same. Each human cell contains roughly three billion base pairs, or bits of information. Just 1.2 percent of that equals about 35 million differences.

The difference no matter what you want to argue is what makes an ape this:

Crazy_Animal_Monkey_Pics.jpg?36c280

and a human being this:

tumblr_nmhar7pOv51rjhan3o1_500.jpg

You don't go from a monkey to a beauty like that bruh.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    This one is my favorite so far...

12353903_437111516496663_1840679694_n.jpg

Noooo lmaoooooo
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as he read them cards in family fued you'd think he wouldn't mess this up. But that card he was reading from was jacked up. Wonder if he gone bring it up on his show

Yo that ? must be drawings and ? .Stick figures.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Real talk that ? should have been like Miss Univers,Second place,thrid place so it wont be no confusion.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quit arguing with that Psuedo, he believes in the Saturn deity and his son the sun deity, that's why he goes to Church on Sunday instead on Saturday - the day of Saturn.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “Why we still got monkeys" - Steve Harvey on evolution

Y'all expect this ? to be intelligent?

Evolution is as dead as a dodo bird.

How?

And don't answer with scripture... Use your own words and opinions.

No transitional fossils
    Macro evolution never been observed
    ? said so

http://humansarefree.com/2013/12/9-scienctific-facts-prove-theory-of.html

Amen.

DNA is the link and the proof of “missing links" and fossils do provide tremendous proof of transition over a period of time in a species.

DNA isn't the link. I got my DNA darwin busters to prove it:

Darwin Buster Two: There are laws of embryology that directly contradict "ape to human evolution." One reason is that genes work together in teams to form body parts during embryonic development. This makes it impossible to add genes to any genome because there is no way to coordinate any new gene with existing genes. Yet "ape to human evolution" requires apes and humans to be able to add genes - for example, the chimpanzee Y chromosome has 37 genes and the human Y chromosome has at least 78 genes.

Darwin Buster Three: The laws of genetics prevent "ape to human evolution" from ever taking place. One reason is there is no genetic mechanism that creates new genes. But "ape to human evolution" relies on apes and humans having the ability to create new genes with new functions. New genes are required in order to have morphological changes, such as gills into lungs or more efficient brains. So called "gene duplication" is not evidence that organisms can create new genes. Although bacteria can duplicate existing genes by mistake through "gene duplication," this only occurs in single sex bacteria and this is not evidence that apes and humans can create new genes with new functions.

Darwin Buster Four: Darwinians have no explanation for why humans and apes have a different number of chromosomes. Darwinians claim that "chromosome fusion" of two ape chromosomes into a single chromosome resulted in humans having only 23 pairs of chromosomes while apes have 24 pairs. But there is not one example of "chromosome fusion" in mammals. Darwinians claim that 1 in 1000 human babies have a "fused chromosome" but this is an out and out lie. They are actually referring to Robertsonian Translocations, which are "translocations" and not fused chromosomes and does not result in a change in the chromosome number. Besides, scientifically derived facts refute "chromosome fusion" can occur in apes or humans.

And if evolution was true the fossil record would be LITTERED with "transitional fossils" which show the change in species over time, but yet there isn't even 1!!!!!!

Come on @Copper you smarter than this!

Did you come to church today? You need some gospel healing. Let Lebron preach to you if you can't handle the Mignon. He got the prime rib though:

https://youtu.be/e1OWiDR0nm0

Who you banking on when the day comes that you return to dust?

Amen.

Lol all of these Darwin Busters are the same right?
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miss Bahamas, Angola, British VI,Curacao,France,Gabon,Ghana,Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Japan, Nigeria, South Africa and Tanzania are ALL getting this work...

And ? Steve Harvey...maybe Paula Deen will stand up for you...
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok I I saw the card that he read off of, and I can see why he made the mistake. And whoeva made that card, deserve a foot in the azzz...

f4SdHSZ.jpg

@ are you puttin 1st & 2nd runner ups, and the winners in small print??

Miss universe in giant letters and the country font is the same. If you reading down like your suppose to then you won't ? it up.

Steve need to send some gift to the cartel while he at it
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This is hilarious