Comments

• blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    @Westie my all sexy everything you hurting some ? I see.

Name names French ? ...

Basically whoever waisted his time to convice women online that they are well hunged and are good to SUPERIOR ? .

All it took was sending their dizznicks pics and adress.

But no ninjas throwing explanations big as the Yellow Shinobi ' s hurricane to have a point.

YALL GOT SCREWED. @Westie Bilichic drew the right play once again. Just to watch yall playing in her chess for her leisure.

I didn't understand 2/3 of that post bruh lol

Oh yes you did. You just cant handle the truth. You got played simple as that. By these women but mostly by your EGOS.

But carry on bruh

It sounded like you were advocating ? sending ? pics (nh) for some kind of IC ? ? Beauty Pageant (again no ? ? )...you letting your caping/backing for Westie cloud your judgement my dude smh

And how tha ? am I getting played bro?! This ? jokes to me...I'm not ? or tying to ? these chicks...I believe in and enjoy real life ? ...I'm not sure cuz I've never ? a computer screen but I KNOW how good real ? feel my ? and I'm quite sure it's better than your Dell...you should try it

#backwoodsorbeatdowns

The ? allegations wont save the REALITY: you and other posters are ARGUING WITH WOMEN ABOUT ? AND SEX PERFORMANCE instead of PROVING with at least graphic facts.

This argument can last a century. This argument has no sense but this one: these women have touched yall ? centered egoes.

Quit this thread. Stop trying to prove how good you are in bed to women that live on the side of the Atlantic.

See...this that ? right here I'm talking about my ? ....it seems like you more pressed at ? passing out ? pics than these chicks...cut that ? out bruh...it's coming across super faggy...

Plus I'm not that ? to go around dropping ? pics off in chick's ? with out warrant...that's wack and corny bro....if a chick wanted my pics they'd ask...I got real life chicks that want and have them

NO ESCAPE IN THIS BRUH... Yall explainers got played and have lost since the begining. Just own it.

its been two days they are making a joke of yall. That thread shouldnt have more than on page.

What you pretend to be is just a perspective. What is obvious is that you are arguing with women about sexual Performance and ? sizes.

? jokes bro...I got a sense of humor and none of that ? affecting me my ? ...I'm interacting and engaging females laughing at tha situation...that's why I've been in this thread...but real ? tha only time you in here is to take up for tha ladies like you a female yourself...tighten up ? ...sounding like you have tha most feelings in here bruh
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MsSouthern
    @Westie
    @kat

Whens the last time y'all had wack ? ?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I've had whiskey ? maybe 2 times in the last 5 years ....

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Name names French ? ...

Basically whoever waisted his time to convice women online that they are well hunged and are good to SUPERIOR ? .

But no ninjas throwing explanations big as the Yellow Shinobi ' s hurricane to have a point.

YALL GOT SCREWED. @Westie Bilichic drew the right play once again. Just to watch yall playing in her chess for her leisure.

Oh yes you did. You just cant handle the truth. You got played simple as that. By these women but mostly by your EGOS.

But carry on bruh

It sounded like you were advocating ? sending ? pics (nh) for some kind of IC ? ? Beauty Pageant (again no ? ? )...you letting your caping/backing for Westie cloud your judgement my dude smh

And how tha ? am I getting played bro?! This ? jokes to me...I'm not ? or tying to ? these chicks...I believe in and enjoy real life ? ...I'm not sure cuz I've never ? a computer screen but I KNOW how good real ? feel my ? and I'm quite sure it's better than your Dell...you should try it

#backwoodsorbeatdowns

The ? allegations wont save the REALITY: you and other posters are ARGUING WITH WOMEN ABOUT ? AND SEX PERFORMANCE instead of PROVING with at least graphic facts.

This argument can last a century. This argument has no sense but this one: these women have touched yall ? centered egoes.

Quit this thread. Stop trying to prove how good you are in bed to women that live on the side of the Atlantic.

See...this that ? right here I'm talking about my ? ....it seems like you more pressed at ? passing out ? pics than these chicks...cut that ? out bruh...it's coming across super faggy...

Plus I'm not that ? to go around dropping ? pics off in chick's ? with out warrant...that's wack and corny bro....if a chick wanted my pics they'd ask...I got real life chicks that want and have them

NO ESCAPE IN THIS BRUH... Yall explainers got played and have lost since the begining. Just own it.

its been two days they are making a joke of yall. That thread shouldnt have more than on page.

What you pretend to be is just a perspective. What is obvious is that you are arguing with women about sexual Performance and ? sizes.

? jokes bro...I got a sense of humor and none of that ? affecting me my ? ...I'm interacting and engaging females laughing at tha situation...that's why I've been in this thread...but real ? tha only time you in here is to take up for tha ladies like you a female yourself...tighten up ? ...sounding like you have tha most feelings in here bruh

All these words

Tighten up
    You are ?
    ?
    Etc... Dont work with me. Your ethering attempts flopped since nobody reacted.

Yall got played by posting in that kind of thread. It happens to eerbody. Just move on. Lol

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's been a minute.
  • blatalian
    Options

Name names French ? ...

But carry on bruh

#backwoodsorbeatdowns

All these words

Tighten up
    You are ?
    ?

Yall got played by posting in that kind of thread. It happens to eerbody. Just move on. Lol

You appear to post for "reactions" bruh...not me...you keep talking about me having feelings and getting played...where is all of this ? happening bruh?! I react/correspond when I feel like it not because I'm looking to be Rainbow Colored Flag Bearing/Bag Carrying ? of tha quarter like yourself and not because I'm in my feelings...I just don't operate like that...
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

Name names French ? ...

But carry on bruh

#backwoodsorbeatdowns

All these words

Tighten up
    You are ?
    ?

You appear to post for "reactions" bruh...not me...you keep talking about me having feelings and getting played...where is all of this ? happening bruh?! I react/correspond when I feel like it not because I'm looking to be Rainbow Colored Flag Bearing/Bag Carrying ? of tha quarter like yourself and not because I'm in my feelings...I just don't operate like that...

Lol... What an Inspiration. Rainbow colored flag bearing... Funny
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? @blat got trolled lol
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @MsSouthern
    @Westie
    @kat

Y'all ladies know how I do it...
    dfSRSGM.jpg

every one of y'all ? that clicked on the spoiler are flaming ? .

Ain't no such a thing as "wack ? " when it comes to ya boy Bloo.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of y'all takin this ? way too seriously
  • king bloo
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

looks like somebody clicked the spoiler...
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah... You do you buddy.

Good luck with that

• BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »

looks like somebody clicked the spoiler...

I did...
  • blatalian
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Troll deez...

I got 13 straight days off...a qtr of Sour and a qtr of Girl Scout...2 bottles of White Henny...y'all shiftless ? not about to ? my mood up...
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Troll deez...

I got 13 straight days off...a qtr of Sour and a qtr of Girl Scout...2 bottles of White Henny...y'all shiftless ? not about to ? my mood up...

Smoke sumn :)
  • blatalian
    Options

Troll deez...

Smoke sumn :)

You already know @tha_bride22....it's waiting on you ma
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've spoken on this before but I have a small ? (little bit smaller then a iPhone 5c for reference.) and it has been the bane of my existence for most of my adult life. I've attempted suicide a few times but have obviously never completed it. Most women I've slept with fake it I'm sure and to compound the humiliation being black I'm supposed to be packing but alas I am not. as I get older I see how cruel and vicious women can be and it's unfortunate that something I have no control over dictates how much enjoyment/pleasure I will receive out of life. It's a vicious circle, my confidence is low because I have a small ? , women don't like ? with low confidence, but women also don't like men with small ? . So my entire existence is a lose lose situation. An actual genetic failure, so when people say ? gives talents in other ways. He doesn't because he doesn't exist and if he does he is a cruel twisted being for ever bringing me to earth in the first place.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really need to start reading posts b4 i click spoilers
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I've spoken on this before but I have a small ? (little bit smaller then a iPhone 5c for reference.) and it has been the bane of my existence for most of my adult life. I've attempted suicide a few times but have obviously never completed it. Most women I've slept with fake it I'm sure and to compound the humiliation being black I'm supposed to be packing but alas I am not. as I get older I see how cruel and vicious women can be and it's unfortunate that something I have no control over dictates how much enjoyment/pleasure I will receive out of life. It's a vicious circle, my confidence is low because I have a small ? , women don't like ? with low confidence, but women also don't like men with small ? . So my entire existence is a lose lose situation. An actual genetic failure, so when people say ? gives talents in other ways. He doesn't because he doesn't exist and if he does he is a cruel twisted being for ever bringing me to earth in the first place.

? i already told you just to ? ? . When was the last time you heard a ? victim say "his ? was small"?
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Awwwwww......Real ? ? right here. I applaud you for being real bruh about the situation.

xyToBtW.jpg

Anyone else care to share their plight of having a small ? ??? Let it out. The IC cares.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

........damn
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »
    @MsSouthern
    @Westie
    @kat

Y'all ladies know how I do it...
    dfSRSGM.jpg

every one of y'all ? that clicked on the spoiler are flaming ? .

Ain't no such a thing as "wack ? " when it comes to ya boy Bloo.

HkZg5rr.jpg

I think I saw this ? somewhere else on the innanet.

You not claiming other ? ? as your own are you Bloo??
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

3aXmYMj.gif

Lol..this ? said smaller than a iphone
  • king bloo
    Options

? ... stop all this here "boo-hoo woe is me ? ". I got a grip of female friends that have all been ? whipped by snausages ? . One ? in my crew back at uni was proud of his ? . ? used to be like "? I gotta lil ? but that muhfucka put work in!" loud and proud all the ? time. ? never had anything less than an 8.5 on his arm either so he was doin somethin' right.

You're on the internet, there's entire communities of ? out there just like you that's actually doing something about their "issue". Google is ya friend ? , buck up, put some bass in ya voice and do something to better your situation. It's entirely possible for you to be singing a different song this time next year.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Awwwwww......Real ? ? right here. I applaud you for being real bruh about the situation.

xyToBtW.jpg

Anyone else care to share their plight of having a small ? ??? Let it out. The IC cares.

Lmao
This discussion has been closed.