'Bill Cosby Show’ Actress Claims Comedian ? Her In New Lawsuit

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
Bill Cosby was hit with yet another lawsuit on Monday, by a woman who appeared on "The Bill Cosby Show" and claimed she was forcibly ? by the comedian.

In the suit, filed in federal court in Massachusetts, Kathrine Mae McKee says that she first met Cosby in 1964, and appeared on "The Bill Cosby Show" in 1971.

The alleged incident took place three years later, in 1974, the lawsuit claims, after Cosby asked her to pick up ribs for him and pick him up at his hotel, after which they went to his friend's boat party.

However, when she arrived, McKee claims that Cosby, dressed in a bathrobe and knit wool cap, "immediately set upon and physically attacked her," tossing the ribs aside.

"Cosby was wild and aggressive, and was acting nothing like the man Ms. McKee had known professionally," the lawsuit reads.

Cosby then violently lifted McKee's dress, the lawsuit says, and "proceeded to forcibly ? Ms. McKee" in an incident that was "shocking, scary and horrible."

The suit alleges defamation, claiming that, after she came forward with her story, Cosby's former attorney Martin Singer sent a letter to media, in which Cosby denied her claim and called her a liar. McKee further claims that Cosby made other false statements about her.

Alleging defamation, McKee is seeking unspecified damages, but notes in her suit that "the matter in controversy exceeds the sum or value of $75,000."

In the past year, dozens of women have accused Cosby of ? or sexual assault, with many of the women claiming that he drugged them beforehand.

Cosby faces multiple lawsuits as the result of the allegations. His former attorney, Martin Singer -- with whom Cosby has parted ways -- has denied the allegations in the past.

Comments

• Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check her background most likely she got dirt on her just like the rest.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? now need to provide a little bit of proof.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh.

The Cosby Show was around in 71?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Smh.

The Cosby Show was around in 71?

Different show

Ah ok
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    It took 40 years though?

I'm saying, like for real? Smh
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I understand the embarrassment of not wanting to come forward but you're telling me that all these women all decide to not say anything until now? You'd think that a few would've immediately came out.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prolly cuz he's fighting back so they uppin the ante.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I understand the embarrassment of not wanting to come forward but you're telling me that all these women all decide to not say anything until now? You'd think that a few would've immediately came out.

im sayin all 68 of them you mean to tell me they all were terrified.. not one of them wanted to shank this ? .. Or call the ? authorities...this ? aint right.. im not defending him.. but i dont believe.. 75% of these tricks.. man foh.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Antlerz wrote: »
    Check her background most likely she got dirt on her just like the rest.

Everyone got something in their background...that don't mean they weren't ? because of it. Gonna need a better defense than that
  • blackrain
    Options
    Ok, this ? is getting ridiculous. I can believe that this dude spiked some drinks and took some ? , but now these women are coming out with these ridiculous stories painting him as some kind of ? monster. If he was that wide open with it, there is no way ? would have flown low for so long.

So you can believe he ? women but your belief has a cut off number?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Ok, this ? is getting ridiculous. I can believe that this dude spiked some drinks and took some ? , but now these women are coming out with these ridiculous stories painting him as some kind of ? monster. If he was that wide open with it, there is no way ? would have flown low for so long.

It's just probability. The probability of everything happening is tiny.

Using the principle of indifference the probability he ? each woman would be 1/n, or 50%, because he can either do it or not do it.

So if there is a 50% chance he ? one woman, there is a 25% chance he ? two, 12.5% chance he ? three, 6.25% chance he ? four, 3.125% chance he ? five, and so on.

• blackrain
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

It's not about number. It's about how he did it. You got one chick that claim he just busted in her room, pulled his ? out, put it in her mouth, nutted, and bounced just like that. Now you got this chick saying she entered the room and he was on her like the Cookie Monster on Chips Ahoy. ? is getting outlandish. I can believe dude ? 100 women over the years if they say he drugged them and left them unsure of what happened. But I find it much harder to believe that he was Tasmanian Deviling ? for decades and none of them came out and said anything.

That's the misconception though...some of these women have reported the assaults years back...more than enough comedians have said flat out these rumors been out there about Cosby for decades...the information ain't new at all it's just we in a media age where everything from a persons past can and often does come up. Even ? they thought would never be seen or heard
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xzmenftopdbnrtfq.png

skrumhcxbt.gif

I can't deal...

Come on bruh....