Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Options

Comments

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YEAAHHHH BOOOOYYYY!!!

2me5yfd.png

WTF? Amazon? Trying to get an early copy too lol.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People in UK broke street date
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YEAAHHHH BOOOOYYYY!!!

2me5yfd.png

wait what?
  • Dupac
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's in Canada; so friendly they even get you games before release date
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how you get it?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima catch this down the line the replay value wasnt there for me but I finished and enjoyed the first 2 couldnt get into 3 for some reason.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Ima catch this down the line the replay value wasnt there for me but I finished and enjoyed the first 2 couldnt get into 3 for some reason.

Have you been keeping up with this game? There are tons of things to explore compared to the previous games and of course it has multiplayer. Replay value will be no issue as the story was worth replaying in the previous games and now 4 has gotten rid of the linear design.
  • Dupac
    Options
    bruh easily my favorite series of all time
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree. Destiny at level 10000000000 while doing the same thing is much better.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    bruh easily my favorite series of all time

Yeah its up there.
  • The Recipe
    Options

I agree. Destiny at level 10000000000 while doing the same thing is much better.
    Just picked up my latest 20 Dolla Holla, Destiny its a breath of fresh air as far as FPS is concerned also on Evolve and GTA V. Add me stcfinest.

It got the down the line treatment also lmfao
  • Bcotton5
    Options

Have you been keeping up with this game? There are tons of things to explore compared to the previous games and of course it has multiplayer. Replay value will be no issue as the story was worth replaying in the previous games and now 4 has gotten rid of the linear design.

I honestly haven't read any articles or watch any buds of this game on purpose so I never heard that. Sounds dope though.

I do kinda agree that part 3 was a step down from part 2 but it's not a bad game
  • The Recipe
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Them UK boys knocked over a shipment of games including Uncharted 4.

Uncharted 4 PS4 Discs Stolen From Truck in "Violent Assault," Sony Says Sony also disputes the idea that some retailers have broken the game's street-date.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/uncharted-4-ps4-discs-stolen-from-truck-in-violent/1100-6439275/

Sony has provided new details on the recent robbery of a truck in the UK where thieves made off with copies of the unreleased Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. A Sony representative told MCV that the game discs were stolen as part of a "violent assault," though it's not clear at this time if anyone was injured.

"We can confirm that unfortunately some contents from a lorry transporting a variety of video game and DVD titles, including a quantity of the much anticipated Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, was stolen in the UK, during a violent assault," a representative said.

Sony added it is assisting police as much as it can as they conduct a criminal investigation. No details about where or when the attack took place or the nature of the heist have been divulged. We also don't know exactly how many units were stolen, as Sony has only said the thieves made off with "a number of copies." We'll bring you more news as it becomes available.
    Promoted
    Go the Glo!
    Sponsored by Petsmart

Also in the statement, Sony said it has yet to ship any copies of Uncharted 4 to UK retailers, meaning the idea that some stores breaking the street date "is not correct." This challenges a report from earlier this week, which claimed at least one retailer in the UK was already selling the game.

This is not the first time a truck carrying games and gaming hardware has been overtaken by thieves in the UK. A truck stocked with copies of Splatoon was stolen in 2015, while two trucks carrying $1.5 million worth of Xbox 360s were taken over by bandits in 2006.

After years of development and multiple delays, Uncharted 4 is now due to come out on May 10. Since copies of the game have started to emerge in the wild, director Neil Druckmann has urged fans to "stay vigilant" to protect themselves against spoilers.
  • ethos
    Options
    ? out here like ? your delay. I want that game now.

Lol pirates for video games. These ? mayne lol
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Lmao i want my ? now too
  • Dupac
    Options
    Yoooooo this gotta go down in history as the most trill game of all time
  • ethos
    Options

You played it?
  • Dupac
    Options
    ethos wrote: »

You played it?

Naw I'm just saying any time ? hijacking shipments of it, you know it's that ?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    It got a perfect 10 from Gamespot

https://youtu.be/-b-Xe4WdRJU
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh all I care about is the spoliers lol

somebody drop em
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    3 years later and "greatness" is finally arriving on the PS4. Have fun yall.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pre-ordered this ? ....looks worthy
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Gotdamn it

anyone got them spoilers tho

As in pm the vids lol
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    3 years later and "greatness" is finally arriving on the PS4. Have fun yall.

PS4 Sales: 35.9 million sold (as of Jan 2016)
    XBOX 1: 3 million sold (as of Jan 2013)

I think greatness has been around for a good minute bruh