Unwritten Reasons Women Don't Like You

Options
MrMinimalist
MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
These are from my experiences plus what I heard from other men and women. No particular order.

1.Women aren't used to thorough men. It actually scares a lot of them when they find all the needs and wants in a man, plus more, then she doesn't know how to handle it. You're just too good for her, she'll avoid you and maybe later on she'll realize her mistake.

2.You may be too attractive. How like a lot dudes are intimidated to approach or keep beautiful women, women are like toward men. If you look decent or dress nice, they think that you get around, you're a playa, she thinks her friends and family could try to get at you, etc. Her insecurity thinks that you can easily talk to other chicks or easily choose somebody else over her. Yes this it true and some females do like when their dude is admired by other women but it can hurt or help the situation.

3.She wants to be worth more than you. A lot of women are for hypergamy, which is understandable to me. Then you have those that want to be better than the man. They want to take care of and raise him as if she's the reason he's successful. They have this "behind a strong man is a strong woman" mentality which they got it all twisted by trying to change or upgrade lame dudes. We know that doesn't work most of the time because they create babies with them and then be on their own.

4.Not all women want a relationship, kids or to be married. Simple as that. You're into her, thinking she's wifey material but she never wants that role with any man.

5.Bad experiences. She may think you're like the rest. You can not do or say nothing wrong then all the sudden she stops talking to you. Something very small can trigger something that can turn her off whether you're in the right. Nothing you can do it she doesn't try or trust again.

6.She's too basic. Nothing excites her, just only restaurants and the club. A lot of them don't want to experience nothing new or afraid to. Don't like to travel or have fun. That's cool but seems boring. Mostly thot chicks only travel to Atlanta, Jamaica and Miami.....

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've heard that no 2 rubbish. From like Tinder or sutten she was meant to come mine a certain day but she saw me somewhere and told me she didn't wanna come cah I'm too nice smh like I'm some Denzel fam.

Funny coz on her Insta and on the WhatsApp and Snappy she a completely different person. She like a vixen. But obvi, we all kno' Internet confidence doesn't translate well into real life. Saw her and realised immediately why she wasn't on it.

How ? hide that second chin? I swear the can all do it fam
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She talking bout she "don't deserve it" and calling herself "a ? ."

. This being single thing is ? . Easier to just cheat every now and then. ? .

I've had this a few times. These low self esteem hoes I'm tellin' you.

Real ? @the bolded.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm shy.
    I'm open about not wanting kids.
    I'm short.
    If I'm not drinking with friends on weekends I'm usually in nature alone. My hunting and fishing time is non-negotiable. These are the things that make me who I am and I won't compromise any of it.
    I work a lot.
    I live at home. (the worst of all of them)
    I'm not a very serious person.

But like my man Bob Dylan said: It ain't not use to sit and wonder why, if you don't know by now.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. you are right. when a dude has something going for himself...the woman cant just act up just because. but when a dude aint ? ...she has the support of others to act up and even cheat.

2.i have herd this but dont know how true it is.
    3. being better than their man, give some women a sense of having more say in the relationship. its the equivalent of giving a 7yr old power over a country without proper guidance. they kid will go crazy. you can see this example almost daily when a woman makes more than her man. but when they get with a man who makes more than them...they all of a sudden become docile and submissive.
    4. true...cant blame them. its lot of fukk ? running around investing in jordans and thinking they know it all...lol. shots fired.
    5. this is an excuse to act like an ass. when a chick has a accident while on her period does she get mad at the ? or with herself....just curious.
    6. this is what you call...? spoiled her or she small minded. either way...she not relationship worthy.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    I've had a chick recently say I was too nice too her. Then when I got upset about it she mad I'm being an ? . Couldnt believe I had to ask her "You don't like bring treated properly?" She talking bout she "don't deserve it" and calling herself "a ? ."

giphy.gif

Had to cut her low self esteem ass loose. ? are ? doing out here traumatizing these hoes??? I aint even simp. I ? her down, build up spliff, take her out for some dinner or order in after, back to her crib ? her down again. Thats the itinerary. But somehow she mad at herself. By the time I could show her how dumb she sounded I lost complete interest. This being single thing is ? . Easier to just cheat every now and then. ? .

I read a post on reddit bout a chick that dumped a dude over the phone for being too nice. He chewed her out for leading him on, and then she was feeling him after that.

? had me rollin

Had this happen before..didnt even like the ? afterwards
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too nice, until I start being mean/aggressive start doing my @zzombie impressions, that usually works.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tell women i believe in domestic violence if they cheat an they still go along with it i say im crazy they say im crazy to then they realize theres levels to madness...