Thug Life from India To 2 Pac |

Options
SELASI_i
SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtube.com/watch?v=WPOW0r9J6Fg[/url]
al profit goes in on the origin of thug culture and how it relates to modern america

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    interesting ...
    crazy how baby lane look just like Tupac
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thug life is Indian low level living and it's definitely not African. I'm not no damn thuggee nor thug. I'm a force of nature like dark matter, water, the theromal nuclear star, and etc.
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Thug life is Indian low level living and it's definitely not African. I'm not no damn thuggee nor thug. I'm a force of nature like dark matter, water, the theromal nuclear star, and etc.

True facts. Pac was very read and intelligent, we tend to forget he was no older than 25. His maturity and understanding was somewhat flawed.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

True facts. Pac was very read and intelligent, we tend to forget he was no older than 25. His maturity and understanding was somewhat flawed.

Yeah, I don't want to put me at 31 versus him at 25 that's a 6 years difference, so he'll be on a much different path and train of thought if he was still alive and realize his error. I mean he had the mentor Baba James Smalls and he would have told him that The Thuggee is not african and is family cultish practice that attacked and brutalized defenseless people.

But since he is not here to correct his mistake that's why we must attack this thug culture. It's not ours and we shouldn't want to be anywhere close to it.
  • SELASI_i
    Options

Yeah, I don't want to put me at 31 versus him at 25 that's a 6 years difference, so he'll be on a much different path and train of thought if he was still alive and realize his error. I mean he had the mentor Baba James Smalls and he would have told him that The Thuggee is not african and is family cultish practice that attacked and brutalized defenseless people.

But since he is not here to correct his mistake that's why we must attack this thug culture. It's not ours and we shouldn't want to be anywhere close to it.

sometimes I think that brothas life was a proverb to show others what not to do or what not to ? after. the good music and message was sacrificed for lower level niggatry and his demise being mirrored by a brotha who looked a lot like him shows the duality that was his life on many levels.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Right. I think after he got shot for the first time really messed him up and no one checked to see his psychology was evened out. Plus, he got with Suge Knight and other people who were really bad Aura for him. The life of a man who had the knowledge, but lacked the wisdom and was around folks who just done him so ? . This is why we need righteous Elders in our community.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

In the video u posted, the concept of Thugs came during British imperialism and famine in India.
    They were some who had, yet there were many more who lacked.The actions of those "thugs" came out of necessity to survive, due to the poor distribution of resources.

if u listen to Pac, the words HAVE NOT went hand in hand with his THUG LIFE pre-death-row Days,
    and mirrored exactly what happened in India.
    Like India, ? in the states lacked resources, so they resorted to "thugging", robbing and stealing for scraps.
    Instead of focusing on the issues and finding resolutions, which lies mainly in the poorly distribution of resources, and was Martin Luther King's main concern at the time of his death. white society instead, demonized the brothas "thugging" in the states, like they did the Thugs of India.

Pac, although flawed, internalized the concept, and became the voice for the voiceless, and the have nots. the world is predominantly third world . thats why Pac is so renowned, and revered globally. while y'all focus on the word, the concept remains the same... PPL are conditioned to be Thugs.

1:15-3:10 . Pac pretty much breaks down the concept.

https://youtu.be/aMXzLhbWtmk?t=1m15s
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    The thugges existed way before Britain even became a power to even consider any colonization. The British just simply wiped them out. So no the thuggees represent my people. They are a cult.