Conscious Community Thread

Options
Ajackson17
Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
Let's talk about some information and the conscious community. I don't really want anything negative so if you have positive stuff to talk about then post them in here.

https://youtu.be/y_0RI5LXCB4

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh watched some of it. Disagree that you need history to have spirtuality do agree spirtuality and religion are to different things
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Eh watched some of it. Disagree that you need history to have spirtuality do agree spirtuality and religion are to different things

In African thought spirituality is knowing your ancestors and knowing what transpired as a Christian and according to the bible Yahweh made it utmost importance for them to know their heritage and where they came from and their ancestors. The word ? which comes from the germanic word Gheut to honor the ancestors.
  • The_Jackal
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

In African thought spirituality is knowing your ancestors and knowing what transpired as a Christian and according to the bible Yahweh made it utmost importance for them to know their heritage and where they came from and their ancestors. The word ? which comes from the germanic word Gheut to honor the ancestors.

That's cool that they believe that doesn't mean they are right or that I'm right. Just what they believe.

To the second bolded huh? People been using the word ? since pre mesopotamia
  • Ajackson17
    Options

That's cool that they believe that doesn't mean they are right or that I'm right. Just what they believe.

No, the proper word they used in the bible was EL, Eloyihim which has no connection to the word ? /Gheut which has it's origins in indo-european language which comes from Hetu which refers to Indra.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=? &allowed_in_frame=0

• The_Jackal
    Options

No, the proper word they used in the bible was EL, Eloyihim
    which has no connection to the word ? /Gheut which has it's origins in indo-european language which comes from Hetu which refers to Indra.

1st part is almost a halftruth. El could be used to refer to moloch. ? specifically mentions that he revealed himself as El (? ) but did not let them know his name as Yahwah.

2nd what does ghuet have to do with any of this

• Ajackson17
    Options

which has no connection to the word ? /Gheut which has it's origins in indo-european language which comes from Hetu which refers to Indra.

1st part is almost a halftruth. El could be used to refer to moloch. ? specifically mentions that he revealed himself as El (? ) but did not let them know his name as Yahwah.

? descends from it, the point of Etymology is to understand the language and true meanings behind words as years pass on it from the original meaning. Using ? as a word to denote to a creator when it's original meaning doesn't even transcribe into "He is" "He exists" "He is self-existing". We literally have no word for Yahweh nor El or Eloyihim.

They literally should be teaching you this in the church.

El is in reference to any deity, but the Hebrews point out to Yahweh and they barely ever use it. It's either EL, Adonai, Eloyihim. It depends on the writer and what tribe or they are from the northern Israel or Southern Judah as well.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=4hpJyAwCUQU[/url]

Origin of the name Indian for Native Americans - Clyde Winters provides a great deal of source material on pre-american and pre african colonial history. The brotha isn't egotistical or disrespectful I really like to follow up on some of the information he provides.
  • SELASI_i
    edited December 2015
    Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ydnWtoRW3KA[/url]

explaining how the ancient greeks knowledge base was rooted in africa
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ydnWtoRW3KA[/url]

explaining how the ancient greeks knowledge base was rooted in africa

Saw this a while ago. Dope video.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=4hpJyAwCUQU[/url]

Origin of the name Indian for Native Americans - Clyde Winters provides a great deal of source material on pre-american and pre african colonial history. The brotha isn't egotistical or disrespectful I really like to follow up on some of the information he provides.

I seen this, like in the thread with the Jarwa tribe it's important to see the haplogroup and autosomal dna. But they were people who possessed a lot of melanin and very peaceful people.
  • SELASI_i
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I made this one bout 3 yrs ago. I think you might have seen it @Ajackson17 tho

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0i5YGlf3T8E[/url]
  • The_Jackal
    Options

? descends from it, the point of Etymology is to understand the language and true meanings behind words as years pass on it from the original meaning. Using ? as a word to denote to a creator when it's original meaning doesn't even transcribe into "He is" "He exists" "He is self-existing". We literally have no word for Yahweh nor El or Eloyihim.

El is in reference to any deity, but the Hebrews point out to Yahweh and they barely ever use it. It's either EL, Adonai, Eloyihim. It depends on the writer and what tribe or they are from the northern Israel or Southern Judah as well.

Show any proffered at all

Show any source that beside yours that doesn't even link to anything and reference itself that this ghuet originally meant ? cause I can't find any credible source online or in my student database that it has. And Hebrews used El to refer to nearly every diety including Yahweh which is where the verse I posted came from.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I made this one bout 3 yrs ago. I think you might have seen it @Ajackson17 tho

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0i5YGlf3T8E[/url]

No, I haven't this is about to get a spin real quick.
  • SELASI_i
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I know this is a conscious thread and I also know that some people dont look at biblical scholarship and consciousness in the same light, but can one of you hebrews or bible thumpers explain this verse to me?

Jeremiah 7:18: The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough and make cakes of bread for the Queen of Heaven.

from my understanding the Queen of Heaven was depicted as Ashtoreth, although It is unclear where the idea that Ashtoreth was a “consort” of Yahweh originated, initially she was thought of as the wife of baal. I saw an older video with a brotha breaking it down etymologically and he was explaining how some of those early bible stories were astrological and allegorical, he was saying how baal represented the bull or the calf hence why in the exodus story the israelites made a golden calf to worship after moses had been gone, the story was foreshadowed in the cain and abel story meaning cain killed a-bel, a-baal, a bull, signifying the isralites victory over false gods.

• The_Jackal
    Options
    I know this is a conscious thread and I also know that some people dont look at biblical scholarship and consciousness in the same light, but can one of you hebrews or bible thumpers explain this verse to me?

Jeremiah 7:18: The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough and make cakes of bread for the Queen of Heaven.

from my understanding the Queen of Heaven was depicted as Ashtoreth, although It is unclear where the idea that Ashtoreth was a “consort” of Yahweh originated, initially she was thought of as the wife of baal. I saw an older video with a brotha breaking it down etymologically and he was explaining how some of those early bible stories were astrological and allegorical, he was saying how baal represented the bull or the calf hence why in the exodus story the israelites made a golden calf to worship after moses had been gone, the story was foreshadowed in the cain and abel story meaning cain killed a-bel, a-baal, a bull, signifying the isralites victory over false gods.

Ashtoreth being the queen of heaven in a way makes sense since she was attributed to the planet Venus. As far as her being a wife of baal I don't think that is correct.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Ashtoreth being the queen of heaven in a way makes sense since she was attributed to the planet Venus. As far as her being a wife of baal I don't think that is correct.

astarte2.jpg
    article-0-0D713881000005DC-811_468x351.jpg
  • The_Jackal
    Options

I mean an exact quote from it stating that

astarte2.jpg
    article-0-0D713881000005DC-811_468x351.jpg

Different myths surround her. One that I heard was not that she was his wife but in fact his mother. Who's to say
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Just buy the book man
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Just buy the book man

Lol linguistic just doesn't interest me if it was philosophy then yeah perhaps but I would never read it
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Just buy the book man

Lol linguistic just doesn't interest me if it was philosophy then yeah perhaps but I would never read it

It's a good reference. But that is the reference brotha.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My conscious journey is now taking me right back here. I am learning the difference between native americans and indigeneous americans. goodbye africa. im gonna miss ya.
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=-h12shd0Is8[/url]
    showing how the rig veda detailed the ? invasion.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    My conscious journey is now taking me right back here. I am learning the difference between native americans and indigeneous americans. goodbye africa. im gonna miss ya.

African Americans are not indigenous to the americas.
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Dave2one6 wrote: »

African Americans are not indigenous to the americas.

true, and really nobody is indigenous to the americas, but africans were the first in the americas.