Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    Real Proof that I ain't wastin 25 minutes watchin the same ol conspiracy ?

thanks for letting us know that!!! big ups.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bull to the shizzit
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre was ? weird as ? saying in video 1, "Eazy E ya droppin like a brick, boy, see ya!" in that girly ? voice when they had beef.. nevver seen that footage bfore.

• KLICHE
    Options
    what always wondered, was no matter if Eazy was o wasn't injected with AIDS, OR whatever and then he died... WEIRD to me that no one to this day (that we're aware of) has ? who Eazy was ? raw... or his kids
  • KLICHE
    Options
    I wonder how much more famous Eazy would have been had he not died... and just how successful say Dre and Cube would have become if Eazy were still about... (not pointing any fingers at them)
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    lmao. i had to stop when it said jerry heller was a cia agent that formed nwa to stop public enemy and he is also a member of the jdl who in turn have ties to the vatican (what?).

this ? is like conspiracy soup.

I believe there was and is agents in Hip Hop, the powers that be wanted to stop rappers spitting knowledge to the kids and poison their ears with guns drugs and ? , I believe Suge Knight was an agent for sure.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope, i love a good "conspiracy theory"
  • kliiimaxx
    kliiimaxx Members Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Many times we gotta hear this ?
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    kliiimaxx wrote: »
    Many times we gotta hear this ?

Until white Jesus come back ? .

• king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cube already did boyz n da hood..that was his take off in the movie industry. Not sure how cube profit from eazy dying when he left the group years ago
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre is a ? and jimmy is his lover .
  • A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    Options
    eazy e died from aids
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    one thing I never really understood about what happen with eazy, and not that I want to see someone else go through what he went through, but how come after 40 or so years of hip hop, no other rapper has died from that ? , knowing they all be ? the same hoes.
  • KLICHE
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    one thing I never really understood about what happen with eazy, and not that I want to see someone else go through what he went through, but how come after 40 or so years of hip hop, no other rapper has died from that ? , knowing they all be ? the same hoes.

Yep!

Dudes death was just way too fast. Little cough, see the Dr, diagnosis aids.. Then dead. ? ! I thought someone r was gonna say in the video they sacrificed him!
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Ghost wrote: »
    eazy e died from aids

No ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    KYS for even considering the validity of this, seeking it out, and pressing play.
  • SELASI_i
    edited December 2015
    Options
    KYS for even considering the validity of this, seeking it out, and pressing play.

not until you kys for entering this thread to relay that. "oh i'ma click this thread to tell him to die for considering something so stupid" thats how it go?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats bigger than hip hop, thats Hollywood in general

So Charlie Sheen and Magic the only dudes to ever contract it? Not likely. PR reps, confidentiality agreements, and $ for the Magic cocktail = you aint never hearin somebody famous w/ ? again

Sheen had it for 8 years he was only found out bc of some OTHER ? linked to that Sony leak
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Thats bigger than hip hop, thats Hollywood in general

So Charlie Sheen and Magic the only dudes to ever contract it? Not likely. PR reps, confidentiality agreements, and $ for the Magic cocktail = you aint never hearin somebody famous w/ ? again

Sheen had it for 8 years he was only found out bc of some OTHER ? linked to that Sony leak

true, and I have thought about that, like luther vandross for example, they'll tell you one thing but people have been saying he died from aids for years.
  • A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    Options
    A Ghost wrote: »
    eazy e died from aids

No ? .

the threadstarter feels differently