• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NY ? gotta go to the DMV to take a road test for the subway
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    I'm from the South but I'm a 32 yr old man that wears clothes that fit. Hell maybe a little baggy. It's these youngsters who dress all tight and ? . I ain't mad at them. That's what's popping at the moment. If I recall correctly tho, don't most new fashion start in NY? So you can't blame the southern youngstaz how they dress. They just imitating what NY been on for a minute now. Quit hating tha south

We ain't tryin to hear that ? sharif. Texas ? take tornados to work.

Man i got the fuckn flu n this comment made my chest n head hurt more
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    World class mass transit which better for the environment than cars, buiwness, and the poor to the rich uses it:
    grand-central-station.jpg

a-q-train-arrives-at-the-stillwell-avenue-terminal-in-coney-island-BMD1J0.jpg

Don't make me do it. Please don't make me do it.

World class?

Germany:
    Munich_subway_C_interior.jpg

Singapore:
    337422-singapores-subway.jpeg

Thailand:
    inside-oc-bts-sky-train-at-bangkok-thailand-e61jc7.jpg

NYC:
    Rats%20image.jpg

bet the ? in that rat costume wearing timbs too

SMH, no passport having derelict.

http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/life/10-best-metro-systems-746919/

http://www.frommers.com/slideshows/818699-the-world-s-best-subways-10-top-cities#slide818705

Crowds aside, the extensive New York City subway system has to be among the world's best. In general, the system is easy to navigate with its color-coded and letter-or-number-named lines. Below ground, you'll find entertaining street (or should we say platform) performers, period tile work, funky art installations, and occasionally a newspaper/candy stand. The MTA network has 468 stops over four boroughs -- sorry Staten Island, your short railway isn't technically part of the subway system, but you can still use your MetroCard there. In the city that never sleeps, the subway is definitely quicker than taking a cab.

NYCS_Alstom_Interior.jpg

From the pictures you post, only Singapore system is ranked top 10 in few list while NYC system is ranked top 10 in every list.

You just mad this the only train in your region:

conga-line.jpg

damn you really catching feelings huh.

the only train in my region is when your guhhhh come down south. she tired of being ? in project elevators with Cormega as mood music
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    World class mass transit which better for the environment than cars, buiwness, and the poor to the rich uses it:

World class?

Germany:

Singapore:

Thailand:

NYC:
    Rats%20image.jpg

http://www.frommers.com/slideshows/818699-the-world-s-best-subways-10-top-cities#slide818705

Crowds aside, the extensive New York City subway system has to be among the world's best. In general, the system is easy to navigate with its color-coded and letter-or-number-named lines. Below ground, you'll find entertaining street (or should we say platform) performers, period tile work, funky art installations, and occasionally a newspaper/candy stand. The MTA network has 468 stops over four boroughs -- sorry Staten Island, your short railway isn't technically part of the subway system, but you can still use your MetroCard there. In the city that never sleeps, the subway is definitely quicker than taking a cab.

NYCS_Alstom_Interior.jpg

From the pictures you post, only Singapore system is ranked top 10 in few list while NYC system is ranked top 10 in every list.

conga-line.jpg

the only train in my region is when your guhhhh come down south. she tired of being ? in project elevators with Cormega as mood music

South ? air forces go clear under stress.
  • _Lefty
    edited January 2016
    Options

World class?

Germany:

Singapore:

Thailand:

NYC:
    Rats%20image.jpg

NYCS_Alstom_Interior.jpg

conga-line.jpg

South ? leave they kids boiled peanut stands when they die.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

failed

Yo family hold reunions on the fire escape and play catch on the stoop
  • _Lefty
    Options

failed

Yo family hold reunions on the fire escape and play catch on the stoop

NY ? allergic to back yards.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Typical daily Southern meal
    bgpcu1.jpg
    With some ? jerky on the side
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Bamas take this L
    2mhihd2.jpg
  • _Lefty
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Cali ? spontaneously Krump to resolve conflict.

White boy walked in on em arguin like "I think he's right jamal"

My mans was like "you in my business whiteboy?!? We can all go"

giphy.gif
This discussion has been closed.