Do I have the right to change teams?

Options
2»

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo ? I don't know why you give a ? what these fools got to say, who the ? are they to tell you can't be a fan of your hometown team? This dude Beta in here a heat fan from Jersey, do you man
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo ? I don't know why you give a ? what these fools got to say, who the ? are they to tell you can't be a fan of your hometown team? This dude Beta in here a heat fan from Jersey, do you man

So if a team moves to Jersey I can root for them and not the heat anymore and it'll be okay?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    You had a team in Jersey in the first place
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I hate my dolphins to death right about now, but I'll never stop cheering for them.

If you were from Miami and the Dolphins were in sent to say, St. Louis and were the St. Louis Dolphins and u had to grow up liking a random franchise closest to Miami so u were a Jacksonville Jags fan and then the Dolphins come back to Miami and are the Miami Dolphins again u wouldn't say to hell with that I'm rocking with the home squad

10RrvZ3MT4EIE.gif

I'm dead! lololololololololol
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You get ONE chance to pick your team when you initially claim a team. But that is your chance to choose any team you want.

You are obligated to stick with that team regardless.

Shouldn'tve picked the Chargers tough luck ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    i switch teams like musical chairs. These billion dollar orgs, ain't handing me a check. So i remain a fan of the respective sports, and players and rather not teams.

Lmao @ fully grown ? , ? riding organizations ranned by "old white men". real ? know what the quotations are for.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    i switch teams like musical chairs. These billion dollar orgs, ain't handing me a check. So i remain a fan of the respective sports, and players and rather not teams.

Lmao @ fully grown ? , ? riding organizations ranned by "old white men". real ? know what the quotations are for.

Ol "imma root for my 5th favorite team" ass ? . Jumping from team to team like a ? on the strip. THAT'S ? riding.

FOH

Go back to the grown n sexy with that ? ? logic.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a keep it 100 I'm a Charger and won't jump.. I will also support the LA Rams tho.. I want the Chargers to stay in San Diego badly which is my biggest gripe it's like a ? u to the true fans, I will be a Charger tho.. But if the Rams and Gurley win a chip don't hate if I'm that ? at the Parade rocking all Rams gear lol
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    I wish I could delete this thread lowkey... I am a Charger point blank but I'm a support the Rams.. I'm dumb excited that the Chargers are staying in SD this season, I know they can get a home deal and stay out of the LA market... San Diego deserves the Chargers... I want to see OAkland go to Vegas that's a match made in heaven honestly
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I wish I could delete this thread lowkey... I am a Charger point blank but I'm a support the Rams.. I'm dumb excited that the Chargers are staying in SD this season, I know they can get a home deal and stay out of the LA market... San Diego deserves the Chargers... I want to see OAkland go to Vegas that's a match made in heaven honestly

I hope a real Chargers fan kicks the ? out of you
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hope a real Chargers fan kicks the ? out of you

@DoUwant2go2Heaven
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Bruh I could give a ? I'm a true Charger... ? mad cuz I'm happy to see my region winning out here... Chargers belong in San Diego point blank the main reason I was ever was disgruntled... If the Chargers left San Diego they wouldn't be the Chargers I grew to love...
  • 1017Hustler
    1017Hustler Members Posts: 71 ✭✭
    Options
    yes who really gives a ? at the end of the day
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Pitiful

1 of my ? who's a weak ass ? , said Philky is no longer his team and he now a Panthers fan (he from southern VA , never claimed them tho)

I legit look at a ? different off ? like that. He's a sucker.

My dude I know some flip flop ? ? fans b.....these ? disgust me wholeheartedly. ...I know one ? who like whoever is the best at the moment.......every couple years his team switch up. This ? will claim Brady, Rodgers & Russell Wilson & Kobe, Bron & Curry......over the years of watching NFL his teams are or were the Titans, Vikings, Buccaneers, Patriots, Packers & Seahawks.....nomad ? rider

Another ? whose a legit Broncos fan......wanted his Broncos to lose to Cam on some black power ? Peyton he old ? ....but now wanna claim them Broncos after Cam lost....this is the same ? who never talk basketball but love Steph Curry all of a sudden....

Another ? was a Colts Peyton Manning Edgerrin James guy.....but since they kept losing & Brady kept winning....he jumped on the Pats bandwagon.....then he gon say he only really liked Edgerrin....but ? .....he went to the Cardinals after that & this ? wasn't reppin Arizona

I hate talking sports with these ? .... cause these ? is ? riders