Do you think it's wrong for a women to not date a man that still lives with his parents if

Options
r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
she still lives at her parents house? I heard a lot of girls talk about how they would never dated a man that still lives with his parent because it lame to be over 21 and to live with your parents but i know for a fact some of those girls live with their parents. most of those girls are like these girls
201410_2008_cehgd.jpg

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh, hoes be lying. Just in case they are telling the truth then...so what
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Growing pains...
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ts under 19 y.o
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if she still lives @ home, she has no room to talk. None whatsoever.....

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    You can't ask of someone to do something that you can't do yourself.

I can't design buildings that are safe. I still demand architects be able to do that.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My girl comes out with that ? and she gets automatically reduced to jump off status if she wasn't there already.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Man living at home=BIG RED FLAG! The IC loves the idea for some strange reason.

There was a guy named Thomas who at 30 still lived at home. His rich dads health starts to fail. Thomas decides that since he will inherit it all in a couple of years he may as well get serious about a wife, you know stuff like that. So he gets himself together and meets a gorgeous woman. They hit it off immediately and he informs her about the living situation. A week later she's his new stepmom.

Thank you for proving my point ? ain't ? Thomas should have just ? that money grubbing ? then he wouldn't have to worry about her sleazy ass potentially stealing his inheritance
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Stop giving a ? what women think, not only will you enjoy life more you will eventually get better women. What you have to understand is that most women practice hypergamy they are selfish, lazy and care only for themselves and their offspring.

This is true..
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This growing pains thread......

Those women feel that it's pointless to be broke with you when she can be broke by herself.

What can 2 broke ppl do together? Not a got dayum thing.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ sounds cool champ i
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I. can't. stop. buying. stupid. ? .
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im an ? and my mamma is an ? . We cant stay together. It's a conflict of interest.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    ? who cares??? If a girl won't date you because you live with your parents then maybe she's just not for you.

Find someone who loves you no matter what and that is willing to see the ambition in you.

RNS.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I know an Italian boul that lives at home still. Makes 6 figures. Owns several rental properties.

And he ALWAYS tell these bad south american hoes he be pullin that he's "between jobs" n ? .

giphy.gif

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My "F***s Given" about what a woman thought has always been at an all time low pertaining to when I was living wit my Dad.

You never know what the situation is wit a person regarding them living wit their parents. I wish a hefa would come at me like that. You want me to have my own spot b/c why? So you can

- snoop around my s***
    - try to decorate MY spot into what you want it to be
    - get a key
    - think you got 24/7/365 access to show up unannounced
    - stay the night when you feel like it and not go home
    - tear up my s*** when you get angry

I don't knock a person who's staying wit their folks. Never had an issue. It doesn't make you any less of an adult. You can have your own crib, and STILL be f*** up. Any broad that has a problem with it...F***'em!

REAL women will stick by you even if you're livin in the basement at your folks crib.