The Official World Politics Thread - All Breaking News here.

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    sumone from nbc said wait til you hear the tapes of trump and the apprentice which coming out soon
    on bill maher he said the average vote supporter makes 72k a year
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Today in a Discord (https://discordapp.com) political chat i saw some cac Trumpkin say this was no big deal and bet somebody $50 Trump would win.

I said "word....? No spread? Ayyyyyyy i got 50 too...."

Lmao these are the crackas betting on Browns road games
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They talking about getting rid of Billy Bush over at the Today Show...turns out Bush is related to the Bush family (cousins with Jeb and Dubya)...Trump is pretty much dismantling that dynasty one by one
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not any more release the kracken..

oh and this lol jesus christ

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    That's what you took from that???

Serious question - could Trump promise, do, or say ANYTHING for you to not support him?

@Preach2Teach

I do not support Trump, I support whoever can do the best job and make the world a better place, so can anybody explain this Deniro ? to me? why is he suddenly going for Trumps neck? I am mostly in the dark on all of this ? I mostly base by opinions on my gut feelings and my gut is telling me Trump would do better than Hillary, I like the way Trump is outspoken and doesn't give a ? , he seems more like a real person than that robot Hillary, keep flagging and wacking me but not one of you has yet to give me any justified reasons why Trump catches this much hate.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    your gut is attached to an ?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    IC -

"Yesterday, Trump told NBC reporters that if he is elected president- he will enact nuclear action on China, order to identify and decapitate all muslims in America, restrict women from working, and bring back slavery "

- Trump Sympathizers

"You guys are just being brain washed by what the media tells you!!!

IC -

"But they are just reporting and reacting to exactly what he sai--

You know what ... Nevermind"

• Peace_79
    edited October 2016
    Options

Serious question - could Trump promise, do, or say ANYTHING for you to not support him?

@Preach2Teach

I do not support Trump, I support whoever can do the best job and make the world a better place, so can anybody explain this Deniro ? to me? why is he suddenly going for Trumps neck? I am mostly in the dark on all of this ? I mostly base by opinions on my gut feelings and my gut is telling me Trump would do better than Hillary, I like the way Trump is outspoken and doesn't give a ? , he seems more like a real person than that robot Hillary, keep flagging and wacking me but not one of you has yet to give me any justified reasons why Trump catches this much hate.

What does your gut tell you about Adolf ? ?
  • Peace_79
    Options
    Also. You never answered my question -

Could Trump promise, do, or say ANYTHING for you to not support him?

List some examples
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This debate is going to be good.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    IC -

"Yesterday, Trump told NBC reporters that if he is elected president- he will enact nuclear action on China, order to identify and decapitate all muslims in America, restrict women from working, and bring back slavery "

- Trump Sympathizers

"You guys are just being brain washed by what the media tells you!!!

IC -

"But they are just reporting and reacting to exactly what he sai--

You know what ... Nevermind"

Have you got a link or a video that shows Trump saying this ? ? show me some evidence and I will join the Trump hate society.

@Peace_79
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

@Preach2Teach

You're in the dark because you're not doing any research, or paying attention, to what is actually coming out of his mouth. If you need some reasons why people dislike Trump, here's a few:

Basing his campaign off deporting millions of people who are largely refugees for economic and safety based reasons

Stating he plans on banning all members of the Muslim faith from entering the country

Stating that the first black president of the USA was not a US citizen

Stating that the first black president of the USA was the founder of an Islamic terrorist organization

Implementing unconstitutional policies like Stop and Frisk which disproportionally target people of color, in a nationwide manner

Claiming to speak to the black community while telling audiences full of white people that black neighborhoods are warzones where walking down the street will get you shot

Implementing a tax cut for the wealthiest segments of society while doing nothing for those who need economic reinvestment

Breaking longstanding military alliances because they wont pay what amounts to extortion

Encouraging the proliferation and use of Nuclear weapons worldwide

Encouraging the reinstitution of the use of Waterboarding and other (in his own words) "worse" torture methods

Encouraging "second amendment" types to "do something" to a presidential candidate if he doesn't win

Making frequent sexist comments against women and admitting to using his status as a celebrity to sexually assault women

The final item on the list is what seemed to break the camel's back for Robert Deniro. Trump specifically said he wanted to punch a protestor right in the face. Deniro stated he would like to do the same to Trump.

If you can look at the above (and don't take my word for it, do your own research) and still be for Trump, we have nothing left to talk about.

Thank you! finally somebody is starting to explain some ? !
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is looking bad for us abroad.

I'm voting absentee but I'm sending my ? in early...

I'm glad I don't live here no more
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2016
    Options
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing this stuff has been out there forever.

I believe Hillary's team found it and leaked it. Notice the information was leaked after Trump threatened to bring up old stuff with Bill Clinton.

I'm surprised Trump's Republican rivals didn't try to dig up old dirt on him.

Mysognism, racism, and xenophobia is nothing new to Trump yet his cult like followers still follow him.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

These Republicans are not jumping ship because of the 'Grab em by the ? ' video leak, they are jumping ship because they know it is much much much worse audio/video that is gonna leak.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

These Republicans are not jumping ship because of the 'Grab em by the ? ' video leak, they are jumping ship because they know it is much much much worse audio/video that is gonna leak.

I don't even think its that.. they want to domesticate that outwardly racist xenophobic demo
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    If they was able get one year of Donald Trump tax returns than they definitely going to leak that video from the apprentice.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone who's got more dirt on Trump should drop it 30 minutes before the debate so we get that raw uncut crazy Trump onstage
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Anyone who's got more dirt on Trump should drop it 30 minutes before the debate so we get that raw uncut crazy Trump onstage

Nah it should drop after the debate for more damage ,let the "grab them by the ? " video marinate.