Why cant women be happy as the side chick?

Options
white sympathizer
white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=khj9jyNvhpQ

This song came out 36 years ago, old girl was happy playing her position, why cant more ? embrace this role and be happy just having a man, even if they gotta share him a little?

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Blame Disney...

• white sympathizer
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    You out here ? ? in the ass bruh.... So who you askin the question for?

Yo momma, ? keep askng me to kick your little nappy headed ass out her house
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would put an address on it, but yo ? ass might actually show up.
  • white sympathizer
    Options

So what youre saying is you are in fact, a ? ass ? ?
  • _Lefty
    Options

So what youre saying is you are in fact, a ? ass ? ?

Na.... But you'd make me have to really do somethin to you haha. You one of them ? that punch theyself when they get mad. That ? makes me nervous.
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    You can say whatever you want to me homie, it can be as witty as it comes. But the fact remains.
    This is who you are fam. You gotta wear that gimp suit around the IC as long as you exixt.
    At 32 I can still knock out 1000% of this board so NO

? ? , id slap you unconscious and ? you in the ass afterward, old ass ? , id make you keep it tight if we was sharing a cell ? .

Yes i am a man that puts ? and ? like ? in complete and utter fear, such as yourself

I mean ? , maybe i oughtta eat YOUR cornbread ?
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    You can say whatever you want to me homie, it can be as witty as it comes. But the fact remains.
    This is who you are fam. You gotta wear that gimp suit around the IC as long as you exixt.

? ? , id slap you unconscious and ? you in the ass afterward, old ass ? , id make you keep it tight if we was sharing a cell ? .

Yes i am a man that puts ? and ? like ? in complete and utter fear, such as yourself

Na, there's a difference between fear and "man this ? ? keep him away from me".

And you on the fear side ? , if we was in the beast, you aint getting no phone time.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Side chicks are happy because the ? is fair.

They can do their thing and live their life without all the real life relationship stressors. She ain't gotta clean your house, help pay your bills, deal with you creeping, take care of your kids, etc...what is there to be unhappy about? She just has to deal with you when she FEELS like it.

Meanwhile your woman is there going through all that with you, the good, bad and ugly. Cut her some slack when she aint always happy go lucky.
  • _Lefty
    Options

And you on the fear side ? , if we was in the beast, you aint getting no phone time.

Stupid ? go to prison cuzz.
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    Also side chick want attention PaiD to them .

Not a ? talking about ? other men and then arguing about ? ? , cornbread and such.

She rather be someone else's side chick cause you can't stay focused

? a side chick is strictly for switching up the ? , thats all, their wants and needs are irrelevant.
  • white sympathizer
    Options

Stupid ? go to prison cuzz.

? ass ? still live with they momma past 20 fishcake.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

They can do their thing and live their life without all the real life relationship stressors. She ain't gotta clean your house, help pay your bills, deal with you creeping, take care of your kids, etc...what is there to be unhappy about? She just has to deal with you when she FEELS like it.

Meanwhile your woman is there going through all that with you, the good, bad and ugly. Cut her some slack when she aint always happy go lucky.

? dam you must deal with the most ain't ? ? ...

More proof that most females are absolutely horrible at choosing...

But then again there are a lot of females that seek out this kind of mother-son relationship so that they have somebody to control/"fix"/complain about, so you might be one of those
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't see any advantage to being a side chick unless there is money involved.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

But then again there are a lot of females that seek out this kind of mother-son relationship so that they have somebody to control/"fix"/complain about, so you might be one of those

That's the life for a wife, or even a husband...that doesnt necessarily indicate that he ain't ? . Living a life as a couple isn't easy..it's hard work and it's not always the ? that puts a smile on your face.

Being the sidepiece is easy.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thot Reasoning
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

That's the life for a wife, or even a husband...that doesnt necessarily indicate that he ain't ? . Living a life as a couple isn't easy..it's hard work and it's not always the ? that puts a smile on your face.

Being the sidepiece is easy.

@kat

Be my side chick Kathryn.