Respect This Shooter: Facing Bond Hearing For Shooting A Cop, Asks Judge About Zimmerman

Options
7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ wht boy thinking he's blk. Yet, he told no lies tho.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right though...even the cop that shot Walter Scott got bond
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm wondering who it was that kept interrupting dude - saying don't talk about the case ?

Seems above and beyond for a dismissed legal aid attorney.

If it was a bailiff/court officer, dude was trying too hard. ? don't even want you to be allowed to talk to a judge when you in court. ? is ridiculous.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is not about laws, politics, discrimination or fairness. All of these things are an illusion . The only thing that matters is power. So while ? was up there spitting facts what happened? He was dismissed. He was not in position for his facts or queries to mean anything. He has no power. Those who have power are flexing effortlessly by putting him through their process.

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I'm wondering who it was that kept interrupting dude - saying don't talk about the case ?

If it was a bailiff/court officer, dude was trying too hard. ? don't even want you to be allowed to talk to a judge when you in court. ? is ridiculous.

Public pretender, and he was right, they don't give a ? about you. They be cool with the prosecutors, the pay lawyers do too. Don't catch no felony unless you able to represent yourself. They trade ? like pokemon cards in them back rooms. End of the day, money talks.

Prosecutor:
    "If client A take the time i'm offering on this charge, i'll get client B probation or drug program on this charge, if client A won't take the time and decides to go to trial, then client B offer will be by the book presumption of prison".

Lawyer:
    "I need client B to get a good outcome because he pays, and he brings me business, If client A wants to go to trial instead of taking the time, I can serve you up client C on a platter to make up for it. But I need client B to not go to prison".

Happens every, single, day.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This man is a freedom fighter
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In your first appearance or bond hearing you don't get to discuss your case or why you are innocent.

They still didn't want to hear what he said tho.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

Public pretender, and he was right, they don't give a ? about you. They be cool with the prosecutors, the pay lawyers do too. Don't catch no felony unless you able to represent yourself. They trade ? like pokemon cards in them back rooms. End of the day, money talks.

Prosecutor:
    "If client A take the time i'm offering on this charge, i'll get client B probation or drug program on this charge, if client A won't take the time and decides to go to trial, then client B offer will be by the book presumption of prison".

Lawyer:
    "I need client B to get a good outcome because he pays, and he brings me business, If client A wants to go to trial instead of taking the time, I can serve you up client C on a platter to make up for it. But I need client B to not go to prison".

Happens every, single, day.

This is very true.

Too many people put all their trust in paid lawyers when they be on that ? to. If the person can't get a bond then said person family or friend need to be on that lawyer line constantly to let that lawyer know you not going to just ? my folks around cause they not on the street.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at he's mentally ill.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? seemed pretty easy to understand to me...she said u got non bondable offenses. those are already set. she didn't do that. didn't ar-ab explain he had to sit on his murder charge because in philly its non bondable?

• $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    In your first appearance or bond hearing you don't get to discuss your case or why you are innocent.

They still didn't want to hear what he said tho.

You don't get zero words in. Bond or no bond . cash , property or none. Then goodbye
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as the guy who shot up the church is concerned, that was in South Carolina, this guy was in Florida. The laws are different from state to state. Thats why the guy that shot up the church got a bond and he didn't.

Also, you'll never get bail if you shoot a police officer.

Even though shooting up a church is a heinous offense, I think shooting a cop is considered worse.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That was his public defendant
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Hes latino
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know why he didnt just shoot the cop that stays outside of publix instead
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judge spoke out her own mouth "Mentally ill, clearly". How can she jump to this conclusion so simply, was it based on the fact he spoke reality and his true feeling about the broken "justice system", or was it based on other unseen facts?

Her saying that might some how help get him off the hook
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hes latino

Latinos dont have dreads
  • Will Munny
    Options
    yah except latinos
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    As far as the guy who shot up the church is concerned, that was in South Carolina, this guy was in Florida. The laws are different from state to state. Thats why the guy that shot up the church got a bond and he didn't.

Also, you'll never get bail if you shoot a police officer.

Even though shooting up a church is a heinous offense, I think shooting a cop is considered worse.

Funny part about this he actually got the same treatment as Dylan Roof. They both had multiple charges and with some of those charges they could get bond and with some they couldn't. So he was actually complaining about nothing just making a fool of himself. Dylan Roof only got bond on one of his charges.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hes latino
    So is he

Yasiel-Puig-arms-raised.jpg

U see the difference?..

SN:am I the only ? who think Yasiel Puig look like a darker Cam Newton?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He a white chico. Not like us shun him
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Hes latino

Latinos dont have dreads

You aint never been to Miami
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Hes latino

Latinos dont have dreads

You aint never been to Miami

I have indeed been to MIA