max b release date?????
    dont he got an appeal coming soon
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    max b release date?????

Everybody in jail say they about to get out bruh....Can't knock em for not losin hope but that ? dead.

One of the most notorious killas to ever walk the streets out here got life + 99, literally. Guess what ? runnin around here sayin....

"Big homie bout to get out".

I be like who the ? is gassin this ? . It's a wrap. Max B bout to eat that whole pie bruh.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    max b release date?????

Everybody in jail say they about to get out bruh....Can't knock em for not losin hope but that ? dead.

One of the most notorious killas to ever walk the streets out here got life + 99, literally. Guess what ? runnin around here sayin....

"Big homie bout to get out".

I be like who the ? is gassin this ? . It's a wrap. Max B bout to eat that whole pie bruh.

The sentence was crazy so you know eventually he'll get out prolly do 13-19 on a 75
  • _God_
    Options
    N this track about 4 yrs old
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The Max-B sentencing was complete ? if you ever read the entire case. Dude had little to nothing to do with it and he got the worst sentence out of all of them.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

I think Dame remixed it for rerelease

ij8_XJQe.png

• _Lefty
    Options
    The Max-B sentencing was complete ? if you ever read the entire case. Dude had little to nothing to do with it and he got the worst sentence out of all of them.

Did he take it to trial? That's one reason the sentence could be wild.

Did anybody tell?

He's high profile, was he made an example of?

If you set up the body...Even if you wasn't present, they givin you that body. He could probably get back if he can get his time ran concurrent. Ain't no way he got that much time without consecutive charges.
  • _God_
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

ij8_XJQe.png

Dame grease s ? , he tryna control max whole catalogue, there's ton of ? that never came out cuz he holdin them for his Wack ass albums
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FREE THE BOSSDON BIGGAVEL
  • _Lefty
    Options

Did anybody tell?

If you set up the body...Even if you wasn't present, they givin you that body. He could probably get back if he can get his time ran concurrent. Ain't no way he got that much time without consecutive charges.

Yea the girl he was pimpin, gave a 18 page statement, n he blew trial n turned down the 10 yr Plea deal

I don't like to talk another black man down but he's probably done.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money move mountains
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

ij8_XJQe.png

Dame grease s ? , he tryna control max whole catalogue, there's ton of ? that never came out cuz he holdin them for his Wack ass albums

Nah he's put out mad ? . It'll be dumb to release everything at one time. Better to release it as an official album so Max can have bread coming in while incarcerated.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Options

Did anybody tell?

Quick recap from the case:

- Max Ex-girl l met up with dude at a bar
    - dude was allegedly bragging about how he was ballin and had 30k with him
    - The girl calls up Max-B and tells him about the situation and that she's planning to rob him with the help of Max's brother
    - Max says "aight whatever"
    - the robbery goes wrong and Max-B's brother ends up shooting dude at the hotel after an argument
    - the dude's friend sees it and alerts the authorities
    - the girl snitches and says its Max fault
    - Max being the high profile celebrity that he is gets life while she gets 25
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

Did anybody tell?

- The girl calls up Max-B and tells him about the situation and that she's planning to rob him with the help of Max's brother
    - Max days "aight whatever"
    - the robbery goes wrong and Max-B's brother ends up shooting dude at the hotel after an argument

it should ve been girl calls max B

Max B habgs up the phone saying i make 5-10 k a show, my wave is strong im bodying Jim JOnes and i currently have a case on my back....
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did anybody tell?

- Max days "aight whatever"

Wow
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max ignanant ass lawyer acting a fool got him dem years
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Yup... That ? sucker Jerry Saluti or whatever the ? his name was.. SMH... Defending the case in the blogs and ? .. smh..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that Max s fault..the ? u hiring a lawyer who wants to be a rapper for? any respectable lawyer would ve bodied that case...
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hold your head max

i was facin a longer time than I got when i was locked up but i ? the head ? in charge and got out for being a g. i'd like to see tht fat american cracka @supergangster rozay last as long as i did in a swedish prison
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop mention my name where i'm from we take it to the streets. If u wanna take it there let me know. Send a pic of your face to my inbox and give me the adress so I can come thru and slice u up, just pay my ticket to your location. I am in my room at this moment Location Sweden.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hav family in st louis i will come to your hood and check you cracka. better believe im real like jungle and nas i bust my guns
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perspective is a ? . If max took that plea he would've been home in 2-3 years smh
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Wasn't YaYo trying to hook Max up with one of his lawyers back then?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Max B really that nice?