Barbershop in Maryland

Options
Figo
Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is $35 a fair price for a hair? Barbershop bulk there price up from $20 to $35. Will need to find a shop. Any recommendation? PG County, Maryland!!!

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol you getting taxed. i hope the barber is dope
  • Figo
    edited January 2016
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    lol you getting taxed. i hope the barber is dope

dawg i am contemplating getting my cut somewhere else. $25 max. ? crazy
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    35!? ? you better off taking your ass down the road to St. Marys, Mechanicsville ? .. (I'm from Lexington Park).
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barbers charge way to much nowadays. And celebrity barbers, WTF is that, you just cutting hair
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    35??!?!?!

YOU MUST BE GETTING A CUTT, YA BEARD CUTT.. HAIR DYED, SOME DESIGNS AND A BACK RUB...

I CUTT MY OWN HAIR NOW, BUT I PAID 20 AND THAT WAS WITH A 5$ TIP
  • Figo
    edited January 2016
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    35??!?!?!

YOU MUST BE GETTING A CUTT, YA BEARD CUTT.. HAIR DYED, SOME DESIGNS AND A BACK RUB...

I CUTT MY OWN HAIR NOW, BUT I PAID 20 AND THAT WAS WITH A 5$ TIP

no boss, regular cut and beard.
    it seems like its some new policy or something. yea i was following your routine. $20 for the cut an throw a $5 tip. but they jack that ? up out of no where.
    I bought a t liner clipper in december, but i don't want to ? around an cut my scalp like son from the raptors
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Barbers charge way to much nowadays. And celebrity barbers, WTF is that, you just cutting hair

I had a barber go Hollywood on me , started cutting all the local ballers hair then moved up to cuttin ol dude from empire (the oldest son) I can't fool with him no more. ? charging kush prices.

Ain't that a ? , it's just a haircut. I heard it's some barbershop in LA that cut "celebrity" hair, I mean really, you cutting hair
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

I had a barber go Hollywood on me , started cutting all the local ballers hair then moved up to cuttin ol dude from empire (the oldest son) I can't fool with him no more. ? charging kush prices.

Ain't that a ? , it's just a haircut. I heard it's some barbershop in LA that cut "celebrity" hair, I mean really, you cutting hair

Cold part about it, a ? will have you waiting all ? day too.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    35?

hell no u getting stuck up without a gun
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went to another barber two weeks ago he chopped me up was nice I asked what it hit for he said 25$ I gave him that look like Damn mane. He won't be seeing me no more going back to my old barber he charge 17.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Bad thing about my barber that's been cutting me since I was a kid was still charging me 8 I'd give 15 then sometime 20. When he passed I was distraught. And I still ain't found anybody that do it like him. He knew what/how I wanted I'd sit in the chair and just chill.

But now I got the mirror in my hand making sure he don't cut this or that.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    If y'all haven't seen it yet it's a funny ass episode of blackish about the barber culture and black people and how you have to stay dedicated to your barber threw thick and thin
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that barber don't respect you.
  • Figo
    edited February 2016
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    that barber don't respect you.

bruh, thats the shop price now. them ? updated there price for cuts on every customers scalp. maybe because they cut nfl and basketball players they decide to up it. he told me $30 is cool. but i ain't rolling with that price.

i see these ? got apps and ? to make appointment.
  • Figo
    edited February 2016
    Options
    35?

hell no u getting stuck up without a gun

those barbers in new york nice with the clippers. couple years ago when i use to be in queens, had this yardie shop on farmers blvd, $18 a pop, fresh haircut. stop going there because i divorce my wife who's from that area. ? ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    man my barber has been with me since 95/96ish im good.

but afew years ago i went off on vacation and after afew days - aweek the cut aint as fresh so remember im 1500miles away from home but need a line up atleast so i walk into a local barbershop and ? was just not the same having to explain to someone how to cut your ? ? aint come out as precise as how my barber cuts it wasnt bad but i felt like he had zeeked my ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but afew years ago i went off on vacation and after afew days - aweek the cut aint as fresh so remember im 1500miles away from home but need a line up atleast so i walk into a local barbershop and ? was just not the same having to explain to someone how to cut your ? ? aint come out as precise as how my barber cuts it wasnt bad but i felt like he had zeeked my ?

? you on vacation you didn't NEED it you WANTED it big difference. I would've waited.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $15 down South. Was paying $20 when I moved up North for a year.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

? you on vacation you didn't NEED it you WANTED it big difference. I would've waited.

reminds me of when me n boy went to thailand.. ? got a cut while we there, then got mad it wasnt how he wanted.. im like ? we in THAILAND.. wtf u expect... .. u didnt even need the cut.. u wanted it
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $35! He's taking that extra $15 as tip.

Buy yourself some clippers and cut your own hair. I haven't been to a barber shop since July.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

reminds me of when me n boy went to thailand.. ? got a cut while we there, then got mad it wasnt how he wanted.. im like ? we in THAILAND.. wtf u expect... .. u didnt even need the cut.. u wanted it

Exactly and I would've been like that's what the ? you get for being so pressed to get something that can wait.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options

i aint need it at the moment but being out the country for almost a month i was gonna need it sooner or later
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ 35 dollars for a damn cut. You better tell them ? YEET!