_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
edited February 2016 in The Battle Rap Zone

Goat Battle Rapper Tournament (Rd 1 ) - Pat Stay VS Murda Mook 17 votes

Pat Stay
17%
awwwwwwwwwwwatribecalledgabiaka40Cal 3 votes
MURDA MOOK
82%
MillzOGgifted5th Letterkj_da_midwest_mobstathe ghostgman82NothingButTheTruthTrollio Sage WonderTHIRDSUPREMEThe RecipeonetoughmiracleThe IconoclastMicmacmar3of3m 14 votes

Comments

• Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MURDA MOOK
    This should b interesting!!!
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Yea, this is a potential upset.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Mook is an anomaly. Yea he put in work back in the day, but he hasnt really done ? in this new era. I'll agree with him being the Jerry West of this battle rap ? , but I've never heard a ? put Jerry West in their top 5.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MURDA MOOK
    For the fact he battled my nugga p80 and survived.

Pat had only a handful of killers battle him

Everybody mook battled was a somebody

P80
    Jones
    Millz
    Lux
    Young hot..Hahaha I know who
    Solomon

There is still 2 battles I want mook to take before he calls it quits,reed and math

Idgaf who pat battles

USA
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Recipe
    edited February 2016
    Options
    MURDA MOOK
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Mook is an anomaly. Yea he put in work back in the day, but he hasnt really done ? in this new era. I'll agree with him being the Jerry West of this battle rap ? , but I've never heard a ? put Jerry West in their top 5.

First thats a dumb argument, majority of the newer cats didnt put work in back in the day. 2nd on what planet is 3-0ing Beloved not really doing ? ?
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

First thats a dumb argument, majority of the newer cats didnt put work in back in the day. 2nd on what planet is 3-0ing Beloved not really doing ? ?

Would you agree the level of bars and caliber of talent is superior in this era?

And that Lux battle wasnt as impressive as it sounds, that was more about Lux not showing up than it was Mook going off.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    MURDA MOOK
    Goldie this matchup is essentially a first round bye.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    MURDA MOOK
    Pat is nice... But alot cats came up onn datt smack mook/lux/rex 3ra... This easy one g
  • The Recipe
    Options
    MURDA MOOK

Would you agree the level of bars and caliber of talent is superior in this era?

And that Lux battle wasnt as impressive as it sounds, that was more about Lux not showing up than it was Mook going off.

Apparantly its superior if he 3-0'd the ? of this Era. You cant say its cuz lux didnt show up, naw son Lux showed up he just got outclassed. Dont shortchange mook. I never hear anybody say Rex didnt show up to the clips battle, which was evident. All you hear is body bag of the year. Dont pick and choose who you gone Cap for keep 100 across the board.
  • _Goldie_
    Options

Apparantly its superior if he 3-0'd the ? of this Era. You cant say its cuz lux didnt show up, naw son Lux showed up he just got outclassed. Dont shortchange mook. I never hear anybody say Rex didnt show up to the clips battle, which was evident. All you hear is body bag of the year. Dont pick and choose who you gone Cap for keep 100 across the board.

They're from the same era tho @ bolded.

You didnt hear people say Rex didnt show up vs clips? Everybody clowned the ? for that performance to the point he had to apologize for the ? and say his head wasnt in it cuz his cousin was just killed.

But really that's besides the point, that clips performance was classic, especially the 3rd, so it really didnt matter what Rex did. Mook's performance wasnt classic, he had some nice ? here and there, but to compare it to clips' performance? Not even close.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MURDA MOOK
    Pat Stay averages about 1 good round per match, Mook brings it all 3+ rounds.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    MURDA MOOK

They're from the same era tho @ bolded.

You didnt hear people say Rex didnt show up vs clips? Everybody clowned the ? for that performance to the point he had to apologize for the ? and say his head wasnt in it cuz his cousin was just killed.

But really that's besides the point, that clips performance was classic, especially the 3rd, so it really didnt matter what Rex did. Mook's performance wasnt classic, he had some nice ? here and there, but to compare it to clips' performance? Not even close.

They are but you know Lux was the ? to beat this era every since the cal battle.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    MURDA MOOK
    I was in the danja zone vs serious thread n my lux senses was tingling, hells goin on in here?!?!girl-opening-door-28737464.jpg
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Pat Stay
    All I know is...it's a rarity that I've been entertained by mook in a battle. Pat stay has the complete package of a battle rapper - bars, humor, effortlessly weaving freestyles in with writtens, and swag/personality.
This discussion has been closed.