Inb4 the capes
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow thought it would be a phone call interview, not an in person interview
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well there goes my next 30 minutes. This ought to be interesting.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just peeped his Vice interview yesterday; this is perfect timing.

I imagine Complex writers and a few IC posters to be just like this ? .

With that said, he's actually an interesting / nefarious bastard.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt watch hes a rich cac that ? will ultimately cape for.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll pass. Not a fan of supporting a ? who screws AIDs patients out of their meds by jackin up the price.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    well...he taught me something...

bout to look up Percy Julian

ya know....

me too.
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    I'll pass. Not a fan of supporting a ? who screws AIDs patients out of their meds by jackin up the price.

I get how your point. you're right in a way.
    But if you understand his explanation it makes better sense and he operates like and even less than all other drug companies people are not complaining about.
    Your reaction is result of the art of brainwashing and strategies of business
    He jacked up AIDS patience price is the strategic tool used by those who uses the sane practice but don't want to pay him as a private owner.
    The black guy went thru the same in 50's but overcame the drug companies.

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They just interview anyone these days Huh
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Aight I'll watch the video later when I have time
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Dude actually came off likeable to me

Glad I watched, and you should probably hear his explanation as far as the drug ? if that's your reason for disliking him

So do most serial killers.

And big business reps always have some reason for the ? things they do. How many times have you heard a CEO say "Hey, we made this decision that's going to hurt thousands of poor people because ? them."
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Glad I watched, and you should probably hear his explanation as far as the drug ? if that's your reason for disliking him

And big business reps always have some reason for the ? things they do. How many times have you heard a CEO say "Hey, we made this decision that's going to hurt thousands of poor people because ? them."

Did you watch the interview ?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ikr ...

? it...i guess i have to say it

the drug he drove the price on isnt even one of the main most commonly used drugs used in treating ? ...

you can ONLY get the drug via a doctors prescription, but again, its so rarely used and his example was like of the ? population, only .00000001 of people would actually even need the drug in the first place and if there was a situation where someone couldnt afford it, he would give it to them for free

when he gave his .000001 ex, i thought he was talking about somebody like Magic who obviously has the means to pay that price.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, this guy a mark and he don't even know it. Keep talking and showing ya face shkreli
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow thought it would be a phone call interview, not an in person interview

Either that or I was thinking the thread title was a joke.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »

I get how your point. you're right in a way.
    But if you understand his explanation it makes better sense and he operates like and even less than all other drug companies people are not complaining about.
    Your reaction is result of the art of brainwashing and strategies of business
    He jacked up AIDS patience price is the strategic tool used by those who uses the sane practice but don't want to pay him as a private owner.
    The black guy went thru the same in 50's but overcame the drug companies.

None of this makes sense to me
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope, I'm not even saying that what he did was wrong. I'm just pointing out that big business always has a reason for doing what it does. Besides, I already heard his explanation a long time ago, and it was already kinda debunked.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options