Welcome To The Official Goldie & AyeB Thread

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her in that 1st vid tho...love a woman wearing a gstring.

This Cali thing is nothin new tho. Never was when she 1st got "exposed". It's just the IC finally caught wit what the innanet already knew.

...still rcs tho. Nice.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    this ? ain't ? this isn't an exposure g. its common knowledge that cali does cam shows that's the reason she wanted her account deleted because of lil lame ? like this. who hasn't seen her nude?

this ? is a cry for help dizz you gotta getcha self together

Lmao at the negativity. Of course we know what she do. Have you seen all of her work? I haven't and its people out there who haven't either so shut your mouth. Never seen ? so butthurt over ? lol Go back to sleep. You got something to say to me come say it to my face I'll slap the new ? out of you.

@ the bolded sitcho pissy ass dine and stop the tough talk
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? ain't ? this isn't an exposure g. its common knowledge that cali does cam shows that's the reason she wanted her account deleted because of lil lame ? like this. who hasn't seen her nude?

this ? is a cry for help dizz you gotta getcha self together

Lmao at the negativity. Of course we know what she do. Have you seen all of her work? I haven't and its people out there who haven't either so shut your mouth. Never seen ? so butthurt over ? lol Go back to sleep. You got something to say to me come say it to my face I'll slap the new ? out of you.

@ the bolded sitcho pissy ass dine and stop the tough talk

There are plenty of threads on this website without ? in them. Pick one and get the ? outta here.

I don't even know why I keep responding to you. You're an unfunny alias who type with your ? elbows
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ***Rare***UNSEEN***Rare***UNCUT***Rare*****Exclusive***UNSEEN***Rare***UNCUT***Rare***

Nice...Batman waist trainer and all....
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    lol @ this still being on page 1 this ? thread flop game is on Divac status.

I hate when people talk about numbers with me. Knowing damn well I suffer from savants syndrome. It's like scracthing a chalkboard. I been running this website 6 summers page 1 or page a milli. Your font will never compare to mine.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    lol @ this still being on page 1 this ? thread flop game is on Divac status.

I hate when people talk about numbers with me. Knowing damn well I suffer from savants syndrome. It's like scracthing a chalkboard. I been running this website 6 summers page 1 or page a milli. Your font will never compare to mine.

lol you mean to tell me, you've been on this mf for 6 years and the best nudes you could pull is aqua's?

giphy.gif
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    lol @ this still being on page 1, this ? thread flop game is on Divac status.

How do you feel about him having your girl ? as a avi?

The lil ? 's my biggest fan b
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ***Rare***UNSEEN***Rare***UNCUT***Rare*****Exclusive***UNSEEN***Rare***UNCUT***Rare***

Well damn.
  • _Goldie_
    Options

lmao "your girl". She been said she was gonna suck my ? . Im just a ? in line at this point. If she was saying she was ready to suck a ? ? before you she gonna be ready to suck a ? ? after you

Untitled.jpg

tumblr_m2hp1uKpIl1r08149.gif

She admitted a longggg time ago she sexted lol . You considered suicide after she curved you and all you got the whole time was a ? text? smh
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as thread, im never against ? n ass, goat for that. But lets be honest she dont even belong to the IC anymore. And we've seen her ? before. I think ive actually come acroas these vids on shesfreaky before and didnt even bat an eye. This isnt really an exposure.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

lmao "your girl". She been said she was gonna suck my ? . Im just a ? in line at this point. If she was saying she was ready to suck a ? ? before you she gonna be ready to suck a ? ? after you

Untitled.jpg

This would hurt if she was my girl, just personally llls

I could give 2 ? about a text b . Unless you got a ? , your shorty's done worse lol
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Untitled.jpg

She admitted a longggg time ago she sexted lol . You considered suicide after she curved you and all you got the whole time was a ? text? smh

I wasn't gonna do ? but her have suck my ? hit a couple times and forget about her. Take a couple nude pictures and go triple diamond. All Just for the sake of my #creepSet ? . Wasn't deeper than that
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

Untitled.jpg

I wasn't gonna do ? but her have suck my ? hit a couple times and forget about her. Take a couple nude pictures and go triple diamond. All Just for the sake of my #creepSet ? . Wasn't deeper than that

? yous a damn lie lmao, you were about to ? yourself over this ? lol.

lilwaynestare.gif
This discussion has been closed.