Playing Games

Options
stackdinero
stackdinero Members Posts: 95
edited July 2010 in AKA Donkey
I met this chick a couple weeks ago..Got her number and everything but my phone broke so i lost it...

I ended up chillin wit her again and ? ..and my ? tellin me she feeling me..so We chillin and

i get ? and forget bout her...So she leaves and ? and she aint say nothing to me da

whole night...So i figured she wasnt feelin me or suttin...But she tells her girl dat i was bullshitin

so she left..So ? it..So den her girl tells me dat she wanna chill alone..so im down...Den some ? had went

down and i aint see her in like 2 weeks or nothing and i aint got her girsl number..So i see shorty again and she

just ignored me kuz she still wit her man..I dont care bout her man i know i cud get that...

Wat ya think she playin games or she just lost interest

Comments

• Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Get your story straight ? ....

You all over the place.

Foh...
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Smh @ this ? trying to see how many different ways he can tell his story like its an academic paper and ? ...
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

You all over the place.

Foh...

Lmao.... I was confused too
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    She wanted to holla ...And you were with the ? ....Shes no longer interested and you can figure out why? Really ?
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited July 2010
    Options

You all over the place.

Foh...
    yea bruh, we cant give imput if ur story is all over the place!
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    HustleTree wrote: »
    She wanted to holla ...And you were with the ? ....Shes no longer interested and you can figure out why? Really ?

lol, you were able to follow that ? ? .....???? Really?????
  • stackdinero
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yo...u one of them lead paint babies ain't u.....???
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

LOL took me a few times of reading that ? but im pretty sure thats it
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ya ? slow

Edit your orginal post so the ? will make sense to someone else other than your ? ass.

Everyone else has to be quiet when you talk so you can hear yourself, don't they?

FOH....
  • stackdinero
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Edit your orginal post so the ? will make sense to someone else other than your ? ass.

Everyone else has to be quiet when you talk so you can hear yourself, don't they?

FOH....

? you slow!!!

Hop off my ? if u dont understand...Nuff Sed
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *fixed*
    I met this chick a couple of weeks ago and was feeling her so I got her number. My phone broke shortly after and her number was lost.

I ended up chilling with her again and and my friends were telling me that they think she is interested in me. Anyway, there we are chilling... I end up getting ? and forgot all about her

She ends up leaving and didnt say anything to me for the rest of the night so i figured she wasnt as interested in me as I originally thought. She told her friend that I was bullshitting so she left.

Then her friend says she is willing to give me another chance but before I got the opportunity some ? went down which kept me from seeing her for about two weeks

I end up seeing the girl again but this time she is with her man and she just ignores me.

I dont care about her man because I know i could get that if I really wanted to.

Do you guys think she is playing games or has she lost interest altogether?
    Did you mean to say something along these lines ? ? If so, she lost interest because you failed to show the proper level of interest and the ? you seen her with wasnt her man but the new ? who showed her the interest she was looking for. End of discussion.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Public School system is a failure.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? you slow!!!

Hop off my ? if u dont understand...Nuff Sed

Yes maam........
  • Pretty Chocolate
    Pretty Chocolate Members Posts: 465
    edited July 2010
    Options

lol your so crazy... the t/s was basicly saying the chick was interested at 1st, then he never got right at her, he saw her again she acted like she was not interested, then he saw her again and she had a man. = Chick is just not interested anymore. :)
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    let me get this straight....

so you met a chick, lost her number, and magically found her again to kick it with her?

then you get ? while yall chillin, she leaves and your too ? to notice?

because she left you felt she wasnt feeling you and she tells her homie you was bullshittin

her homiie wants to kick it and you smash i assume and you aint see her for two weeks afterwards

then you see her again and she ignores you cause she with her man

basically you were just a one night stand to the homie
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    even edited the ? still stupid....

this ? one of them simple jack type ? .....
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    *fixed*

Did you mean to say something along these lines ? ? If so, she lost interest because you failed to show the proper level of interest and the ? you seen her with wasnt her man but the new ? who showed her the interest she was looking for. End of discussion.

lmao! got dayum..................
  • 1of1
    edited July 2010
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    *fixed*

/Thread sir
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao @ this ? .....
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol your so crazy... the t/s was basicly saying the chick was interested at 1st, then he never got right at her, he saw her again she acted like she was not interested, then he saw her again and she had a man. = Chick is just not interested anymore. :)

Hey PC! *big hug*

Ain't nobody thinkin' about his ? ass....

How you?
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    aye du i called u out n u didnt respond

i won
  • Dupac
    edited July 2010
    Options
    aye du i called u out n u didnt respond

i won
    that was weeks ago ? i'm partying
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Ok....Gotcha,Thanks

T\S....That Chick is Gone....Probably getting Pipe right now by a different ? . She gave you a chance,even put it on a plate for you.
  • 1of1
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ok....Gotcha,Thanks

T\S....That Chick is Gone....Probably getting Pipe right now by a different ? . She gave you a chance,even put it on a plate for you.

Word. That ? wasn't ready for lunch.