To all my fellow IC's Posters who been to jail

Options
MrJR
MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in AKA Donkey
And by most of the post i read im guessing thats like 85% of yall.When yall taking that long ride to your destination do you be act all scared up not saying nothing or do you carry on like you crazy like how Chris Tucker acting.

Comments

• TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    <<<<never been to jail
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    only been to visit. bring my boy a pizza with some drugs inside it. was nervous the first time, but now its all good cause those guards are usually watching tv. so i now i just act a fool.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Shoutout to Yung Marlo
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I remember I visited my homie in the county that ? was horrible.I aint never been to jail,I aint never doin nothin to get locked up ? that
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    After spending one year in the county I was shipped to the state prison. The ride was not long enough considering I haven't seen the outside in a year. I remember seeing the barbed wired fence in the distance and thinking "Damn, this is my home for the next 3 years" I don't care how tuff you are, there is nothing that prepares you for that reality.

We pull inside the fence and I can see the guards using mirrors to see under the bus. Then they wave us on. we get on the compound and all the inmates are in the yard looking at us driving through. At that point I still wasn't really scared.

We stop and 4 big ass corrections officers get on the bus and said these exact words "In here we are ? . Anybody disobey's ? you will wish you were dead" So I'm like OK I guess they have to scare us up a lil bit.. I guess a couple other cats thought the same thing..

One of the other inmates laughed.. I heard the CO say to the driver "Open this gate" They dragged him off the bus and made sure he hit his head on everything on the way out. They get him outside and they maced him and stuck a plastic bag over his head. They kept punching him in the stomach so he would take deep breaths of the mace into his lungs.. The were twisting the cuffs around his wrist. I never heard a man scream like that before. Then they dragged him away into some side door of the building. I never seen him again..

At that point I was scared.. Not of the prison pop but of the CO's.. They took a serious liking to beating people.. Me not making it home alive started to become more and more a reality. I was shook until I got familiar with things.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    one of the funniest movies foreal foreal.

my very 1st time I was nervous just b/c 3 days before police hopitalized my cousin on the way there,and the police were and still VERY corupted there.But once we got there I knew a lot of my peoples were in there...I was just worried if I was going to make it to jail lol

In the states 1st time wasn't scared but wondering what it would be like(cuz I saw the movies and ? lol)...when the car pulled up to the fences I was like oh ? its bout to get real....ain't going to lie I was like that wreckless scared ? ...not where u ? on yourself scared...but the 1st ill-advised move somebody make Im ? somebody up scared....anyway I didn't stay in there too long 3 weeks and immigration came in on some bs.

I ain't trying be in there at all though. ain't ? like freedom to eat what u want. ? without nobody in there....and vice versa someone ? while u in there(but most of the time we made it a point to ? during rec but the smell still lingers). Plus never know what muthafuckas plotting....along with new comers who may try some ? thinking they need to prove a point. ADVICE TO THE ONES WHO AIN"T BEEN DON"T GO!
  • death187sin
    edited July 2010
    Options

This documentary was good. Go on Comcast/On Demand/Specials/Documentaries/Scroll down to "Omar Broadway Documentary, Inside Northern State Prison"
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

This documentary was good. Go on Comcast/On Demand/Specials/Documentaries/Scroll down to "Omar Broadway Documentary, Inside Northern State Prison"
    Damn homie got a camera inside....bet he got his ass beat by guards
  • death187sin
    edited July 2010
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    Damn homie got a camera inside....bet he got his ass beat by guards

actually he didn't.. the guards helped him get it in there in hopes that they would get a piece of the pie if a movie deal or documentary came up.
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    After spending one year in the county I was shipped to the state prison. The ride was not long enough considering I haven't seen the outside in a year. I remember seeing the barbed wired fence in the distance and thinking "Damn, this is my home for the next 3 years" I don't care how tuff you are, there is nothing that prepares you for that reality.

We pull inside the fence and I can see the guards using mirrors to see under the bus. Then they wave us on. we get on the compound and all the inmates are in the yard looking at us driving through. At that point I still wasn't really scared.

We stop and 4 big ass corrections officers get on the bus and said these exact words "In here we are ? . Anybody disobey's ? you will wish you were dead" So I'm like OK I guess they have to scare us up a lil bit.. I guess a couple other cats thought the same thing..

One of the other inmates laughed.. I heard the CO say to the driver "Open this gate" They dragged him off the bus and made sure he hit his head on everything on the way out. They get him outside and they maced him and stuck a plastic bag over his head. They kept punching him in the stomach so he would take deep breaths of the mace into his lungs.. The were twisting the cuffs around his wrist. I never heard a man scream like that before. Then they dragged him away into some side door of the building. I never seen him again..

At that point I was scared.. Not of the prison pop but of the CO's.. They took a serious liking to beating people.. Me not making it home alive started to become more and more a reality. I was shook until I got familiar with things.

In that case ? RICK ROSS.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jail ain't something to brag about cause a real criminal never gets caught.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I just had to stay one night in the county.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

so rick ross phucked that dude up like that?