Smashin' Another Dude's Lady: Gather And Share

Options
The Prime Minister
The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
Loyalty, Pffff. Real ? know that ? is conditional as ? . Nevertheless, dudes fall in love everyday. It's an interesting type of delusion. While common sense will point you in the direction of what's logical, lames in love will do the exact opposite - nose wide open as their 'so-called' wifey sits there throwing shots at other ? right in front of em. SMH Real ? like me, who will ? your lady. A word of caution: if your lady offers to give me a ride home... YOU LAWST

Whether it was a friend or a lame you didn't like, or a lame who didn't like you, share your stories of knockin' down another dude's chick.

Comments

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No need to lie. I think you ugly ? don't understand. Your lady stays throwin' shots at other dudes: FACT

It's like stupid common. Then I remember most of you ? don't get ? at all.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    ? the scumbag thread in donkey is filled with stories like this haha

Apparently I'm a horrible human being. But yea, that way
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    One thing that fck me up is that she just been with her dude last night or whatever. Just that whole thing of knowingly gettin with a broad whose with somebody else aint my thing. Puts her out of consideration like I aint worryin about that one.
  • Tragedy1
    Tragedy1 Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Options
    The only thing that I would want to criticize someone who sleeps with other people behind their partner's back for is their willingness to do something that will hurt them. The more effort they put into making sure, as sure as they possibly could be, that their partner will never suspect or be indirectly harmed by it in some way the less inclined I'd feel to criticize them. That and the fact that they ask their partner to be monogamous instead of giving them the option of being with them without having to close themselves off to the possibility of acting on their attraction to other people but it makes no difference whether or not they themselves are monogamous, it's just as wrong, to me, to 'blackmail' your partner into being monogamous and not sympathizing with the sexual happiness they would feel if they took on other partners whether you're hypocritical in demanding this of them or not.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Meh. All my 'smashed another ? 's girl' stories are unremarkable. Met the chick. Found out she had a man. Found out she didn't care if she had a man. Smashed. The end.

However, I DID smash a ? ex one day while he was in the living room playing with their daughter.

You reckless brah
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Meh. All my 'smashed another ? 's girl' stories are unremarkable. Met the chick. Found out she had a man. Found out she didn't care if she had a man. Smashed. The end.

However, I DID smash a ? ex one day while he was in the living room playing with their daughter.

You reckless brah

Young, stupid and feeling untouchable.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But ? that ? though, to be honest.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

in b4 ? start bragging/lying about this lame ?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Cant we just celebrate had sex with a woman? Why it gotta be this and that ? woman?

A lot of ? out here are just as lost as a lot of the females
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Here come all the lies.

So me, Beyonce and Alicia Keys was kickin it in bed one nite...wait...did I tell this story already??
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anytime I bang another dudes girlfriend (I refuse to ? another man's wife, that's how you get killed) I make certain to engage in some "hate-fuckery", because that could have been me she's cheating on.

I gotta admit it's a huge ego boost to ? another ? shorty. Side ? winning out chea. B)
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ain't real dangerous not black power nor muslim..an ? dont play no games no moe niga a bust ya brains if u bang his hoe...