Lmao! Pastor Troy impregnates midget

Options

Comments

• psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more I look at her, the more strangeness I see. Nothing on her matches... She's like the damn Puppy Monkey baby from the Superbowl commercial. Just a bunch of build-a-? parts thrown together.
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "It's on now... we ready !
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    KLICHE wrote: »
    well ? !!!

I don't know how i'd cope dating a midget.. Just with them being so small.. I mean if she was FINE AS ? .. but it'd still play on mind, like damn this ? is small as ? .. be walking down the street in a crowd talking people will think I'm speaking to my ? self!

I got an ex that's like 4'10". She wasn't really built like a midget or anything but inside that small frame masks an infinite amount of crazy

FB_IMG_1455191096542.jpg

Bruh from her face i can tell that ? crazy

Yeah she look like a crazy ass island chick
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    KLICHE wrote: »
    well ? !!!

I don't know how i'd cope dating a midget.. Just with them being so small.. I mean if she was FINE AS ? .. but it'd still play on mind, like damn this ? is small as ? .. be walking down the street in a crowd talking people will think I'm speaking to my ? self!

I got an ex that's like 4'10". She wasn't really built like a midget or anything but inside that small frame masks an infinite amount of crazy

FB_IMG_1455191096542.jpg

Bruh from her face i can tell that ? crazy

Yeah she look like a crazy ass island chick

She's Black, PR and white
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She probably got that wet wet