Stripper Leaves Two Year Old Daughter Alone In Home, Dies In Fire

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Someone made a thread on this earlier, but strangely got deleted...

fire25n-1-web.jpg
fire25n-2-web.jpg

A Brooklyn stripper chose the club over her 2-year-old daughter — with deadly consequences — but it wasn’t the first time she’d left her kid alone.

Leila Aquino, who was partying with friends when her daughter died alone in a fire, was already under investigation for working the night shift while the girl was home unsupervised, watching TV, sources told the Daily News.

Aquino “chose that life, that fast money,” said the dead child’s paternal grandmother, Shellon Archibald.

“You don’t leave a 2-year-old alone in the house,” she said of the pole-dancing mom. “She deserves what she gets.”

The missing mom worked at CityScapes Gentleman’s Club, the Queens jiggle joint where Knicks benchwarmer Cleanthony Early was partying before he was shot in late December.

Aquino’s Instagram account is under the name “LilyBadAss,” with the tag line, “I sin, but I’m no (devil). I’m good, but I’m no (angel).”

The 20-year-old appeared two hours after the fire in her third-floor Bushwick apartment was extinguished Tuesday morning. Firefighters found the body of adorable Kaleenah Muldrow in the rubble of a bedroom where she apparently ran when the blaze began.

Archibald said Aquino only started stripping in recent months.

“My son let her live rent-free,” said the devastated 49-year-old grandmother. “She had a diploma. She could’ve gotten a regular 9-to-5 job.”

The city launched a probe of Aquino just one week before the fatal blaze, sources said.

Archibald’s father, Joe Muldrow, who lives on the first floor of the building, saw Aquino leaving around 11:45 p.m. Monday and assumed she had the little girl with her, police sources said. He had no idea the girl was alone.

“I wouldn’t have allowed it if I had known,” the great-grandfather told WPIX-11.

Aquino was initially slated to work Monday night, but her plans changed and she instead went out with friends, according to police.

Aquino tried to blame the Tuesday tragedy on a bogus “baby-sitter” before finally confessing that she had left her daughter sitting alone in front of the television, according to sources. The woman’s usual baby-sitter told cops that she stopped working for Aquino on Feb. 6 because the mom owed her $200, the sources said. The sitter would watch Kaleenah when Aquino worked her strip club shift until the split over money.

The cause of the blaze remained under investigation, although it started in the Aquino apartment. Initial reports blamed a portable electric heater for the blaze.

The mom was charged with endangering the welfare of her child, along with reckless endangerment, both misdemeanors. Bail was set Wednesday night at $10,000, cash or bond.

Aquino had four prior arrests, police said.

She was convicted of robbery and assault in 2015, according to court records read at her arraignment.

022316fire26gpm1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1920

*Update* She's now been charged with two Misdemeanors and bail has been set for 10k!

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn she deleted her IG

Rip to that little girl
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    That hoe gonna burn eventually
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMFH!!!!!!!! See this is exactly what I'm talking about.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone can have a kid but everyone aint built to be a parent.
    who leaves a 2 year unattended?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Man im going to work, I aint ? with yall today lol
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like a "where was the father" is apropos in this situation.
    Archibald’s father, Joe Muldrow, who lives on the first floor of the building, saw Aquino leaving around 11:45 p.m. Monday and assumed she had the little girl with her,

lies. or he thought she was taking his invisible granddaughter to the strip club at midnight.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Ok, I'm gonna need 2 posters to break off and find out how we can blame the father for this.

And another 2 to investigate how marriage would've prevented this situation.

Oh, and 3 female posters to defend her need to go make that money because the father didn't pay enough child support.

Come on people, this thread ain't gonna troll itself !

brah you hate women. just admit it. no one brought up the father, yet here you are trying to defend this ? honor although he is irrelevant to the situation
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Damn that lil girl never had a chance

Some of yall not even reading the article. The ? didn't go to strip club that night. She went out with her friends clubbing she wasn't making any money stripping that night. Left her baby alone to have fun not to provide for her. That ? makes it that much worse to me.

Not that the media always tells the truth but Tot dies in house fire while mom out working at strip club
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, I'm gonna need 2 posters to break off and find out how we can blame the father for this.

Oh, and 3 female posters to defend her need to go make that money because the father didn't pay enough child support.

brah you hate women. just admit it. no one brought up the father, yet here you are trying to defend this ? honor although he is irrelevant to the situation

not everyone hate women cause they see things different..

this site is turning into if you dont agree you hate women site..even if it aint got ? to do with women
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even the grandmama couldnt defend.

In the eyes of many grandparents with grown children... Grandchild >>>> child. I wouldn't expect them to defend her.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

Damn bruh, I should've added one more bullet.

What would we do without the posters who say "You must hate women" ?
    Updated.

Hate women like these - who wouldn't ?

I don't see where I'm trying to defend the father, but are you trying to defend this poor excuse for a mother ? This must be the first thread you read on here if you think fathers don't be getting blamed for extraneous ? .

If not supporting this ? equates to hating women, I don't what to tell you.

That "you hate women ? " is a cop out. When has it made sense - unless you support this ? ?

Would you equate a women who takes care of her kid to a stripper ? who leaves her 2 year old by herself over night while it burns down ?

But calling out ? means you hate women ?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The black woman ...queen of the earth.... Huh