What is a sham marriage?

Options
GodNThaBuild'n
GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ight here go tha situation... a associate of mine from peru has a daughter, she's 20, that got caught trying to sneak in. She got caught and said she was from Mexico, so they sent to sum place there. Sum how she ends up back in peru. He all distraught and what not talkin my ear off about it. Then he goes on about how he has this business proposition for me. Some of you might see where this is already going now. Dude tells me "how bout you for me to question my daughter and marriage. Please it's one favor. No problem for you." Only thing that's going on in my head while trying to process his broken english is what his daughter look like. I might of said it out loud, he shows me a pic of her. She gotta nice lil frame on her. She ight

Ight so he's like I'll pay for everything, papers, apartment, etc, etc. You get married for 2-3yrs and get a divorce. I'll pay you anything he adds. So I'm like what if she ends up pregnant lol this dude get mad too. Now also in the back of my mind could be a set up. But he almost look like he about to cry. Now so many questions are going on in my head. What if I say yes and go down there and get stuck. What if I get kidnapped? ? I'd probably just take dudes money and say I went and just never do business with him again.

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? got a ? from Peru he tryna get ? thru
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    That was one of the scenarios that popped in my head too. This ? using this ? as a mule and I might get snatched in customs. Also I ain't trying to catch no ? down there
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    They could be trying to use you as a mark for some illegal ? they got going Iike human smuggling or drugs I'd tell him thanks but no thanks and keep it moving.

Being a ? though I see you entertaining ? things like that ? ? how she looks save yourself the headache and go make some money, have some fun, get some ? leave that ? alone.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    They could be trying to use you as a mark for some illegal ? they got going Iike human smuggling or drugs I'd tell him thanks but no thanks and keep it moving.

Being a ? though I see you entertaining ? things like that ? ? how she looks save yourself the headache and go make some money, have some fun, get some ? leave that ? alone.

It's too late for this ether man sheesh
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ? get married to Peruvian ? who get deported to Mexico at the request of their distraught fathers everyday B.

Nah but on some real ? , marriages for citizenship is pretty common. I'm not sure why you'd have to go down there though. That part right there is the dead giveaway.

Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif

Make sure that ? is worth your while (money wise) and realize I know a few dudes who did this ? and got kids with those chicks. Think about that ? - swore they was doin' it for the bread.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    I ain't agree to itor tell dude no yet. ? if I told this to my woman ? would hit tha fan. But anyway I know Spanish so I'd be ight down there. Then again I am black and ? might get crazy too. ? would be nice to get away from america for a few tho.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ohh my friend this did for his friend...

They got legally married so she could have citizenship or w/e and they had to be interviewed and all that good stuff.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Similar type ? happens relatively often in northern Cali. I could marry a broad who come here on a temp visa every couple years for 40k+ I was up for that.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    Never said I would do it mayne. But ? I would luv to see what them women like out there tho
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't gif your way out of being a drug mule my ?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    No mules here mayne