How many hip hop albums can you rock a party with

Options
I Self Lord & Master
I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in The Reason
i only have ONE in mind....but ima keep that in my pocket for now

but a full album rocking a party is some old school ? . .. it wouldn't be ? to throw an album on from the 60s or 70s n let that whole joint run n rock the party....then or now!

hip hop took a back seat in that respect imo....it didnt churn out them kinda albums like that like that from my perspective

name a rap album u can party to

Comments

• aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop last album "bush"
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blue Slide Park but really depends on the crowd, if my older brothers and ? are there I'm bumping some ? like Chronic or vol.2 Hard Knock Life
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I play what i wanna hear and mean mug everybody that doesn't like the ? . I play all the parts of ordinary love ? back to back just to ? with people...
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    Options

Throw that De La Soul - Stakes Is High on at the backyard bbq when the weather is nice and I guarantee cats are tryna figure out how to hold the damn plate, drink, fork and smoke at the same time. Test it it you think I'm bullshittin.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshrock wrote: »

Throw that De La Soul - Stakes Is High on at the backyard bbq when the weather is nice and I guarantee cats are tryna figure out how to hold the damn plate, drink, fork and smoke at the same time. Test it it you think I'm bullshittin.

De La is slept on

They be freakin the samples
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is the ultimate hip hop party album

Had a lil get together last weekend I played Evol twice through with no complaints
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop last album "bush"

Cosign Bush was the soundtrack to both me and my sons birthday parties ast year
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    If ONE of you muthafuckas lie and dare say Lupe Fiasco, NaS or TPAB !!!!

Anyways, Chief Keef, Future, 50 Cent, Young Thug, Lil Jon, Beyonce, DJ Khaled, MC Hammer, Kid Capri, Snoop, The Chronic or 2001, T.I., DMX, Meek Mill, Rihanna, Pitbull, ScHoolBoy Q, Black Eyed Peas, Gucci Mane, Trey Songz, Fabolous, Yo Gotti, OG Maco, Ty Dolla $ign, Nicki Minaj, DJ Unk, DJ Jubilee, Missy Elliot, DaBrat, Ciara, Keri Hilson, Migos, the rest is super old school jams. ? man there's too many to name. It really depends on where you at but the above mentioned get frequent play at most clubs we be at.

? ain't tryna shake they ? to no NaS, Eminem, Lupe Fiasco or Kendrick from what I've seen.....
    I've seen it and it depends on the songs being played. I was at a J Dilla tribute recently and broads were getting down. Just like you not gonna see a broad shaking they ass to gangsta ? all night
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #1 point y'all will miss

You can rock a party with a lot of people...with the right DJ.......

....I said DJ. you can rock out to ANYTHING. Yes, Nas, Lupe, Em, and Kendrick can get burn at a party...

... But again, you need a DJ. One that mixes and scratches. I've seen it done...
  • I Self Lord & Master
    Options

Anyways, Chief Keef, Future, 50 Cent, Young Thug, Lil Jon, Beyonce, DJ Khaled, MC Hammer, Kid Capri, Snoop, The Chronic or 2001, T.I., DMX, Meek Mill, Rihanna, Pitbull, ScHoolBoy Q, Black Eyed Peas, Gucci Mane, Trey Songz, Fabolous, Yo Gotti, OG Maco, Ty Dolla $ign, Nicki Minaj, DJ Unk, DJ Jubilee, Missy Elliot, DaBrat, Ciara, Keri Hilson, Migos, the rest is super old school jams. ? man there's too many to name. It really depends on where you at but the above mentioned get frequent play at most clubs we be at.

? ain't tryna shake they ? to no NaS, Eminem, Lupe Fiasco or Kendrick from what I've seen.....

who in the history of existence listened to an oc maco, dj unk ALBUM?
  • I Self Lord & Master
    Options
    joshrock wrote: »

album smooth as hell...beats flow like water and de la flows right along with it...

i never put that on at a gathering, but it makes damn good sense
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? & most of the Chronic
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raising Hell run dmc
    Bigger and Deffer LL cool J
    Lisence to Ill - beasties
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One album rocking a party? That's a tough one....
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rocking a party.....drake, especially if you're reading this...is a good choice with the exception of his slower stuff.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited February 2016
    Options

who in the history of existence listened to an oc maco, dj unk ALBUM?

To get the party started and people on the dance floor ? DJ Unk dope. ? don't like it but the ladies get up and dance.

ALBUM

ALBUM

ALBUM

ALBUM

u ? read what u want to read
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac - all eyez on me
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Score - Fugees

This album could rock a BBQ on either coast with little kids and grandparents. There's one curse on the entire album.
    I'd feel comfortable playing it around family.
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uncle Luke
    The great adventures of slick rick
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DS2 bang that from front to back