Baltimore School ? Cop Caught On Video Violently Slapping Young Black Teenager...

Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    ? / thug whatever the ? . I'm not cool with killer cops "disciplining" anyone let alone my kid.

That's some idiotic ? . They can't even manage not to ? unarmed people.

Generalization

"Killer cops"

I know cops who ain't killed a soul

? worried about who delivering the message rather than your child taking the message

Do ya thing though, your child going get a permanent lesson ? with the right one

I'm going to assume you trolling B because there aren't too many arguments against what I said.

Cops are obviously killing young Black kids and I'll discipline my own son.

I don't need one of these murderous power-tripping MFs smacking my son up, If you cool with another man smacking the ? out of your son, that's your business.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was the lesson?
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the Olympic 7s are not an OG colorway but still dope, there are actually 2 versions of the Olympic 7s, the OG version and the Gold medal editions

The Air Jordan 7 (VII) Original (OG) – Olympics (White / Midnight Navy / True Red) These were released in the summer of 1992

s-l16001%202.jpg

air-jordan-7-vii-original-og-olympics-white-midnight-navy-true-red-91.jpg

@Elzo69Renaissance...anything else you wanna tell me that I don't already know

• BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    these little ? need to be slapped more often

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the Olympic 7s are not an OG colorway but still dope, there are actually 2 versions of the Olympic 7s, the OG version and the Gold medal editions

The Air Jordan 7 (VII) Original (OG) – Olympics (White / Midnight Navy / True Red) These were released in the summer of 1992

s-l16001%202.jpg

i have those as well so and i can post pics all day of my Jordans collection, you misunderstood my point by saying they werent OG coloraway i meant that Jordan played in different colorways during the 92 season, the Original Hares and Black and Red VIIs i believe......the Olympic Colorway werent introduced until the summer of 92 after the season. So my point is they were Olympic PEs instead of an OG colorway....when i say OG colorways im referring to initial colorways the kicks were released in
  • 7figz
    Options
    Anybody who promotes the pigs having authority to dish out punishment is part of the problem we have with cops killing people today.

What the ? you do you think there's courts for ? A cop's job is limited to making an arrest not the whole judge, jury, execution ? . SMH.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody who promotes the pigs having authority to dish out punishment is part of the problem we have with cops killing people today.

What the ? you do you think there's courts for ? A cop's job is limited to making an arrest not the whole judge, jury, execution ? . SMH.

OK can we assume for a second the lil ? did something wrong..whether some petty ? or some REAL ? UP ? ...

Would u rather this same officer slap the lil ? or lock him up??

And lets not argue whether or not the ? did something wrong cuz that ? took that kick in the ass 'deservingly'

@7figz
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • all original
    Options

s-l16001%202.jpg

i have those as well so and i can post pics all day of my Jordans collection, you misunderstood my point by saying they werent OG coloraway i meant that Jordan played in different colorways during the 92 season, the Original Hares and Black and Red VIIs i believe......the Olympic Colorway werent introduced until the summer of 92 after the season. So my point is they were Olympic PEs instead of an OG colorway....when i say OG colorways im referring to initial colorways the kicks were released in

NO...just NO! Not a PE! Those were a general release and still part of the original line of 7's which included...hares, cardinals, blk/red, bordeauxs and Olympics. Those are the originals and anything else released after that with "Olympic" attached to it will be a retro. I don't just collect shoes...I know the history!

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    A lot of these ignant disrespectful youths need a ass whooping from an authority figure in their life
  • 7figz
    edited March 2016
    Options

OK can we assume for a second the lil ? did something wrong..whether some petty ? or some REAL ? UP ? ...

And lets not argue whether or not the ? did something wrong cuz that ? took that kick in the ass 'deservingly'

@7figz

It's real simple for me - I NEVER condone the cops being able to "discipline/slap up/assault/whatever..." nobody. If he broke the law, arrest him, as is your job, or if you want to look out instead of putting him through the system, contact the parent, and let them discipline him.

These pigs have already proven themselves incapable of being trusted, and prone to abusing authority, and covering up for each other.

Again why the ? would I want these psychos laying hands on my kid ? So they could ? him ? Now say the kid defended himself, as he should when somebody stands there beating the ? out of you, and the cop kills him then what ? He should've took the ass whoopin from the cop ? GTFOH

Why let this power-tripping weirdo stand there slapping somebody up when the so called law says all he should do is arrest you if you broke the law, and let the courts / juries figure ? out. You think part of a cop's training is to discipline a kid ?

? is strange. Can't see how people can be ok with ? like this, but not make the connection between this and police brutality.

• BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They dont want us to have the fundamental right to square up with the cops

they dont want us to have success

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

s-l16001%202.jpg

NO...just NO! Not a PE! Those were a general release and still part of the original line of 7's which included...hares, cardinals, blk/red, bordeauxs and Olympics. Those are the originals and anything else released after that with "Olympic" attached to it will be a retro. I don't just collect shoes...I know the history!

lol i know his kids....ive seen and own ? you prolly never thought existed...i think you are misunderstanding my point when i think OG i refer to colorways he played in w the Bulls....he had already played an entire season and won a ship in VIIs before the Olympic joints were introduced and if my memory serves me correct he only played in them for a month and a half and never while in a Bulls uniform...i respect your sneakerheadness, we just have a differwnt opinion of the term OG colorway......tis all
  • all original
    Options

s-l16001%202.jpg

lol i know his kids....ive seen and own ? you prolly never thought existed...i think you are misunderstanding my point when i think OG i refer to colorways he played in w the Bulls....he had already played an entire season and won a ship in VIIs before the Olympic joints were introduced and if my memory serves me correct he only played in them for a month and a half and never while in a Bulls uniform...i respect your sneakerheadness, we just have a differwnt opinion of the term OG colorway......tis all

Indeed very different...all good though. I own various PE's and samples also. There isn't much I haven't seen.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

s-l16001%202.jpg

Indeed very different...all good though. I own various PE's and samples also. There isn't much I haven't seen.

One day ill post some pics...i ve been getting rid of them anyway but yea when i think OG i think the joints he actually played in w the Bulls...thats why the 9s are such an anomaly in the series..
  • all original
    Options
    Word...been doing the same. All good I understand. Just a difference in opinions. Go to fashion forward and post them pics doe
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    not surprised coming from a ? that ducked du.

memes-not-sure-if-x-or-y--skeptical-fry-memes.jpg
    what u tryna say fam???

Lmao, he scared of ? going live. It's easy to talk tough on the internet, but when a ? ready and willing to show out ? don't show up. his responses are those of a ? that won't show up.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

@7figz

It's real simple for me - I NEVER condone the cops being able to "discipline/slap up/assault/whatever..." nobody. If he broke the law, arrest him, as is your job, or if you want to look out instead of putting him through the system, contact the parent, and let them discipline him.

These pigs have already proven themselves incapable of being trusted, and prone to abusing authority, and covering up for each other.

Again why the ? would I want these psychos laying hands on my kid ? So they could ? him ? Now say the kid defended himself, as he should when somebody stands there beating the ? out of you, and the cop kills him then what ? He should've took the ass whoopin from the cop ? GTFOH

Why let this power-tripping weirdo stand there slapping somebody up when the so called law says all he should do is arrest you if you broke the law, and let the courts / juries figure ? out. You think part of a cop's training is to discipline a kid ?

? is strange. Can't see how people can be ok with ? like this, but not make the connection between this and police brutality.

Just not sure how in one breath you condone him lockin the ? up but you heated cuz he slapped the lil ? and let him roll out..

And aint no 'innocent' ? or even a ? guilty of something petty gonna take THREE SLAPS and a kick in the ass in stride with NO retaliation foh
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what u tryna say fam???

Lmao, he scared of ? going live. It's easy to talk tough on the internet, but when a ? ready and willing to show out ? don't show up. his responses are those of a ? that won't show up.

lol @ showing up to fight Internet ?

Statements like this expose you ? while you think it does the opposite

You a cornball ? , based on your comments, minimal education as well

I'm not answering the rest of you ? ? anymore

"Would you be ok with him hitting your child when he'd lock you up for doing the same" more generalizations....I've been smacked as a youngin right in front of the cops, so much for that argument

you ? not making points, just getting more misguided ? to cosign you say the same ? I already tore apart 5 different ways

*? cop voice* take your ? home
  • 7figz
    edited March 2016
    Options

@7figz

Just not sure how in one breath you condone him lockin the ? up but you heated cuz he slapped the lil ? and let him roll out..

And aint no 'innocent' ? or even a ? guilty of something petty gonna take THREE SLAPS and a kick in the ass in stride with NO retaliation foh

Condone locking him up ? ? where the ? did I say that ? I spoke generally with no speculation as to what he did / didn't do because that's all it would be is speculation. What's clear is the cop assaulting him. I'll repeat the same ? I said that you seem to be misreading (notice the emphasis):
    If he broke the law, arrest him, as is your job

Then you assuming that because dude let the cop hit him, he's guilty. The ? kind of idiot logic is that ? He probably was scared of gettin' shot or arrested.

Then I'm guessing if he would've fought the cop back, the other half of cop bullshitters would be saying "he's a criminal for fighting a cop" and he'd be catching the assaulting an officer / resisting arrest charge. Either way he would've lost...

and either ? ' way, the law doesn't say that a cop should be slapping a kid (or anybody) around.

The ? is wrong is wrong wit' y'all ? You think it's better for a cop to be illegally disciplining a kid than for that kid's own parents to discipline him ?

• yellowtapesport
    Options

@7figz

Condone locking him up ? ? where the ? did I say that ? I spoke generally with no speculation as to what he did / didn't do because that's all it would be is speculation. What's clear is the cop assaulting him. I'll repeat the same ? I said that you seem to be misreading (notice the emphasis):
    If he broke the law, arrest him, as is your job

Then you assuming that because dude let the cop hit him, he's guilty. The ? kind of idiot logic is that ? He probably was scared of gettin' shot or arrested.

Then I'm guessing if he would've fought the cop back, the other half of cop bullshitters would be saying "he's a criminal for fighting a cop" and he'd be catching the assaulting an officer / resisting arrest charge. Either way he would've lost...

and either ? ' way, the law doesn't say that a cop should be slapping a kid (or anybody) around.

The ? is wrong is wrong wit' y'all ? You think it's better for a cop to be illegally disciplining a kid than for that kid's own parents to discipline him ?

As a ? that been roughed up by police as a youngin I'm taking them slaps over a lockup any day of the week and twice on Sunday..

And thats a 100% 'cuz I'm guilty as ? ' mentality...

Thats not something I can make u understand

But its still ? DA POLICE tho
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

what u tryna say fam???

lol @ showing up to fight Internet ?

Statements like this expose you ? while you think it does the opposite

You a cornball ? , based on your comments, minimal education as well

I'm not answering the rest of you ? ? anymore

"Would you be ok with him hitting your child when he'd lock you up for doing the same" more generalizations....I've been smacked as a youngin right in front of the cops, so much for that argument

you ? not making points, just getting more misguided ? to cosign you say the same ? I already tore apart 5 different ways

*? cop voice* take your ? home

You don't have to explain why you're a ? ass coward to me. I don't give a ? .
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these little ? out here man.... you ? are putting way too much faith in these teenagers. Once my son leaves my eyesight and starts ? around with his friends in the street and gets smacked he better not come running to me thinking i'm going to be his superman... ? that you act outside of the character i raised you in and you suffer the consequences like the man i'm trying to make you be. Now if he does nothing wrong than that's a different situation and even then attacking a law enforcement officer when you don't need to is ? stupid.