• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I wouldn't say I have loyalty to the IC over other message boards

But I've look at The Coli and it seems boring

Yes the ? you would. That goes for @Beezus too.

Been on here for 15 years talkin bout "I aint got no loyalty to this ? " lmao

I have not been here for 15 years !!!!!

I tried lipstick alley ....boring
    Lurked on SWR and Coli ....boring

What was that other site that someone from here started ? Never signed up there either
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still got it.

Yeen did ? ? ...outchea lookin like a GTA V pedestrian .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I still got it.

I'll give you half a credit

Need some diss vids to fully claim that title
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    low member count, most of these posters need attention, so they follow the crowd
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat what did I ever do to you

Not that I care, just curious
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    Twitter >>>

In a way I'm getting kinda sick & tired of twitter because a lot of it is about battle of sexes and folks trying to come off as pseudo intellectuals and if you have pov that isn't apart of the follower mentality on there then all hell breaks loose. Twitter is like grown ups trying to relive high school because they missed out on being popular. Then if you're a twitter user that is in a so-called income bracket then it's "I'm better than you". The ignorance has no end in sight.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options

What was that other site that someone from here started ? Never signed up there either

My Block. I posted there for a little but it was mostly southern rap talk and I just couldnt get jiggy with that ? after a while.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Mfs been on here for 15 years and havemore posts than all the other posters combined, but complains about how wack the forum is.

t-eric-space-head-explode-charityowl.gif

I wanted some entertainment on a boring ass Monday of work. Decided to go to donkey for that. If I have to get some posters in their emotions about another forum being better than theirs, then so be it

Y'all can claim not to care, but personally I don't click on threads I don't care about. This one is seven pages deep, so you tell me. *shrug*
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    Twitter >>>

In a way I'm getting kinda sick & tired of twitter because a lot of it is about battle of sexes and folks trying to come off as pseudo intellectuals and if you have pov that isn't apart of the follower mentality on there then all hell breaks loose. Twitter is like grown ups trying to relive high school because they missed out on being popular. Then if you're a twitter user that is in a so-called income bracket then it's "I'm better than you". The ignorance has no end in sight.

that is essentially 95% of social media
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

My Block.

Odeisel ? ?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    I still got it.

Yeen did ? ? ...outchea lookin like a GTA V pedestrian .

I'm a comic book nerd, not a gamer nerd.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still got it.

Any semi-interesting thread is like an oasis on this dry ass forum, don't feel too special.

serious question what keeps u logging on everyday?

To see if it's improved, but alas, you're still here. :(
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I still got it.

Any semi-interesting thread is like an oasis on this dry ass forum, don't feel too special.

so you log in everyday to see if its improved? lol what do you mean by improved exactly?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    I still got it.

http://youtu.be/6zXDo4dL7SU
  • Kat
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Mfs been on here for 15 years and havemore posts than all the other posters combined, but complains about how wack the forum is.

Those posts were gained by keeping this MFer interesting..key people don't post like that anymore and well..you see the results.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twitter >>>

Not in my tl.
  • Kat
    Options
    I still got it.

so you log in everyday to see if its improved? lol what do you mean by improved exactly?

No...just no elz.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    lol in here sounding like a private school student whose classmates/crew all transferred to public school...now she has to eat lunch by herself
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options

Those posts were gained by keeping this MFer interesting..key people don't post like that anymore and well..you see the results.

So in your opinion what's missing from the IC the donkey? How did it fall off?

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Face it, ain't nobody leaving the IC.

Folks complain about it the low traffic, weak threads, increase of sassiness, simpage, etc., but I ain't seen nobody requesting there AHH account to be closed. Or requesting to have their content deleted.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

So in your opinion what's missing from the IC the donkey? How did it fall off?

her fwends :(
  • Kat
    Options
    That was corny.

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twitter >>>

that is essentially 95% of social media

Yeah twitter is the land of know-it-alls & everyday battle of the sexes topics. IG is about broads wanting attention & money by any means like Kendrick said "Instagram is the best way to promote some ? ." Never lied booking info and trips to Dubai to get ? & ? on literally.