Which Presidential Candidate do you side with the most? *Quiz inside*

Options
Ajackson17
Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
Take the quiz and post your results and let us know all about it.

http://www.isidewith.com/

Comments

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That quiz got me voting 4 BURNie. I don't vote but if I did, that is who I would rock with.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marco Rubio - 90%

Agree on no constitutional rights for foreign terrorists, no decrease of military spending, no Syrian refugees, welfare recipients need to work, no common core, no obamacare, civil unions for homosexuals, no subsidized health care for illegals, no more gun purchase regulations

Disagree on the legalization of weed, equal pay for both genders, taxing the rich to lower student loans, continued funding for planned parenthood, pro choice, labeling GMO's, global warming regulations, those on the no-fly list being able to purchase guns and ammo

I knew it'd be a Republican. I don't identify myself belonging to any party though.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got me with Bernie...
  • Like Water
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    Marco Rubio - 90%

Agree on no constitutional rights for foreign terrorists, no decrease of military spending, no Syrian refugees, welfare recipients need to work, no common core, no obamacare, civil unions for homosexuals, no subsidized health care for illegals, no more gun purchase regulations

Disagree on the legalization of weed, equal pay for both genders, taxing the rich to lower student loans, continued funding for planned parenthood, pro choice, labeling GMO's, global warming regulations, those on the no-fly list being able to purchase guns and ammo

I knew it'd be a Republican. I don't identify myself belonging to any party though.

contradictory to you AVI there.

We're human beings. We're contradictory by nature. Just because I'm an advocate of Kwame doesn't mean my outlook on things will be the same. That goes without saying.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Hey imma weed head lol BURNIE wanna straight up legalize cannabis. I agree 100% and not just because I smoke daily. Legalize that ? and tax that hoe like alcohol and tobacco.

CO made almost 74 MILLION in the first 7 months of 2015 off bud. I stay in Texas and I know that figure would be much HIGHer.

And I'm not even talm bout the medicinal part. I pop pills but I know mad peeps who when they in pain would rather ride it out than get on an ? . 4 that I would offer said person a fat junt with the most potent Indica.

At the end of the day Cannabis is much more than getting high. If any y'all got any kids peep this link. I have no children but 2 the ones on here that do, if ya seed was in mad pain or having 100 seizures a day you would do whatever 2 make sure said seed can just live a normal life.
    http://www.ryot.org/charlottes-web-meet-little-girl-changing-face-medical-marijuana/929019
    #LegalizeIt
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    94% Hillary
    90% Bernie
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    96 Sander's. Good thread bruh, can definitely appreciate the new resource for introspection
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Only two got Ted Cruz.
  • Like Water
    Options
    Marco Rubio - 90%

contradictory to you AVI there.

We're human beings. We're contradictory by nature. Just because I'm an advocate of Kwame doesn't mean my outlook on things will be the same. That goes without saying.

tumblr_n53ld1xqEy1t41r5fo5_500.gif

You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, ahk?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Y'all cats riding with Burns, do y'all chief or nah?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    So most of ya'll leftist?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Bunch of left wing social Marxist in here
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH, they matched me with Hilary
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Bunch of left wing social Marxist in here

I see myself as more of a moderate and balance.

Environment and scientific projects I'm definitely Left on that. I have an African thought process when it comes to our ecosystem. I believed small businesses should control the farming business not corporations. Stricter process for illegals, but I'm not support NAFTA.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    So what are you left about people?
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bernie Sanders, to the tune of 91%. Which mirror the results of most of the posters here. I guess the prevailing question is......How come Hillary is beating Bernie with a wiffle-ball bat in the polls?

The facts show that the Clinton's have been disastrous for black people.

- Bill Clinton presided over the largest increase in Federal and State inmates (mostly black) of any President in American history.

- He supported the 100-to-1 sentencing disparity for ? vs. powdered ? , which produced staggering racial injustice--bias in sentencing and boosted funding for heavy-handed drug-enforcement (Remember those battering rams in the hood?)

- He championed 3 strikes law that decimated black communities.

- He authorized more than 16 billion for state prison grants and the expansion of police forces.

- This dude sat on the sidelines while hundreds of thousands of people in Rwanda, were slaughtered. Yet gave billions of the taxpayers money to Israel, to fend off attacks from "rock-throwing" Palestinian teenagers.

I could go on, but you get the point. And if Hillary wins, who do you think will be her closest confidant/adviser?

Yep, the unofficial, "first black President."
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bernie Sanders, to the tune of 91%. Which mirror the results of most of the posters here. I guess the prevailing question is......How come Hillary is beating Bernie with a wiffle-ball bat in the polls?

The facts show that the Clinton's have been disastrous for black people.

- Bill Clinton presided over the largest increase in Federal and State inmates (mostly black) of any President in American history.

- He supported the 100-to-1 sentencing disparity for ? vs. powdered ? , which produced staggering racial injustice--bias in sentencing and boosted funding for heavy-handed drug-enforcement (Remember those battering rams in the hood?)

- He championed 3 strikes law that decimated black communities.

- He authorized more than 16 billion for state prison grants and the expansion of police forces.

- This dude sat on the sidelines while hundreds of thousands of people in Rwanda, were slaughtered. Yet gave billions of the taxpayers money to Israel, to fend off attacks from "rock-throwing" Palestinian teenagers.

I could go on, but you get the point. And if Hillary wins, who do you think will be her closest confidant/adviser?

Yep, the unofficial, "first black President."

because adults are voting and anybody with a proper education in economics and american society will know that what Bernie sanders is proposing is destructive to american society on every level.