SMH Salty: Jaz-O Threatens To Release Footage Of Hov Getting "Kidnapped" In Harlem In 91' (snippet)

Options

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Loooooool nobody likes Busta he is the ultimate troll first DJ PREMIER and now JaZ O

So I misread this... What Busta do to Premo?? I need answers now!!

I don't remember exactly what happened but he had preemo on twitter salty AF. He called him out by name "busta carmichael" and everything..he thought he was a writer for AHH that wrote a article about him getting punked by somebody or something like that...but it was really just a troll thread like this that AHH put on the front page and tweeted a link to the thread .. nobody bothered to verify or double check...much like this.

? Preemo was like "Never ask me for a ? interview again Allhiphop!"

Lowkey my best moment on here.

I remember writing "basura" in that Mad Max thread, cuz I just came home from watching it.

Next thing I know, I'm banned. I was trying to figure which Mad Max stan had me banned.

Then I entered that Preemo thread and saw the fuckery and that was the reason for the banning.

I was literally crying laughing. Couldn't even fight back. Forgot about thread and that was clearly not the outcome I expected. As this one.

lmaaoo how long you were banned for?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Just read the Premo thread. There was sooooooo many feels being distributed in that ? . Lol. That ban ? was ? up though especially since I doubt Busta was the one that posted it to the main page. @Stew what was up with the ban bruh?

Inb4 @Busta Carmichael gets clapped again over some fuckery

Edited for clarity
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I didn't ban anybody.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so its a group of ? who stalk people...

where can i sign up.....? sounds fun and i can got all night with the best of then.....

how do i get voted in
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    and we need a targetlist

and who has the list of allies
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    I didn't ban anybody.

I'm assuming you was referrin to Biz in the original post above.

Lmao was just about to post this. Might have to ban Busta
    Busta gotta go bruh. Peace

Uh........

Lol that was a completely diff thread. I'm lost as ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    who is the leader of trill and what is required of me.

@Busta Carmichael

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    I didn't ban anybody.

I'm assuming you was referrin to Biz in the original post above.

Lmao was just about to post this. Might have to ban Busta
    Busta gotta go bruh. Peace

Uh........

Lol that was a completely diff thread. I'm lost as ? .

Basically this is playing out a lot like the Premo thread from last year. I was asking why Busta got clapped just because Premo's false flaggin ass caught feelings
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Loooooool nobody likes Busta he is the ultimate troll first DJ PREMIER and now JaZ O

So I misread this... What Busta do to Premo?? I need answers now!!

I don't remember exactly what happened but he had preemo on twitter salty AF. He called him out by name "busta carmichael" and everything..he thought he was a writer for AHH that wrote a article about him getting punked by somebody or something like that...but it was really just a troll thread like this that AHH put on the front page and tweeted a link to the thread .. nobody bothered to verify or double check...much like this.

? Preemo was like "Never ask me for a ? interview again Allhiphop!"

Lowkey my best moment on here.

I remember writing "basura" in that Mad Max thread, cuz I just came home from watching it.

Next thing I know, I'm banned. I was trying to figure which Mad Max stan had me banned.

Then I entered that Preemo thread and saw the fuckery and that was the reason for the banning.

I was literally crying laughing. Couldn't even fight back. Forgot about thread and that was clearly not the outcome I expected. As this one.

lmaaoo how long you were banned for?

For a day I think lol
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bottom line, there's nothing wrong with getting jacked, robbed or beat up 25 years ago.

In fact, there's nothing wrong with getting jacked robbed or beat up period. There's always gonna be dope fiends and crackheads out there that will rob anybody to get high. Anybody can get caught out there.

Even 2Pac and Biggie got shot and killed. That doesn't really mean anything if you think about it.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Bottom line, there's nothing wrong with getting jacked, robbed or beat up 25 years ago.

In fact, there's nothing wrong with getting jacked robbed or beat up period. There's always gonna be dope fiends and crackheads out there that will rob anybody to get high. Anybody can get caught out there.

Even 2Pac and Biggie got shot and killed. That doesn't really mean anything if you think about it.

So jigga of Hawaiian Sophie fame getting thrown into the trunk in the desert of the middle east circa 91 is something that casually happens?

Yeah but...it didn't happen.

And if it did happen, he persevered and made several classic albums, ran a successful business, is happily married and is worth a fortune.

What doesn't ? you makes you stronger
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So jigga of Hawaiian Sophie fame getting thrown into the trunk in the desert of the middle east circa 91 is something that casually happens?

Yeah but...it didn't happen.

And if it did happen, he persevered and made several classic albums, ran a successful business, is happily married and is worth a fortune.

What doesn't ? you makes you stronger

Not at all factual.. .
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk why i stayed away from this thread

should've checked the author

he aint made a dull thread yet

my bad Busta fam

this ? was gold!! LMAO
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet Jaz really thought people was going to care about this ? .

Now dude sitting around with the bitter beer ? face.

hqdefault.jpg
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    I bet Jaz really thought people was going to care about this ? .

Now dude sitting around with the bitter beer ? face.

hqdefault.jpg

Bruh... It wasn't really Jaz >_>