Marvel's Luke Cage

Options

Comments

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? this is going to be epic!!! I refrained from letting my 12 year old son watch Daredevil but I might have to let him peep this for the Black Excellence alone.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw a trailer I'll definitely be watching this!
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    1y3unvf59xdz.jpg

bruh i don't why...but this made me extra hype about the show.....

great author, great series, great book....so awesome that they got luke cage reading a easy & mouse book

i love when i catch esoteric references the first time around

goated you cause you peeped a black author that i didnt know now im going to read
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    1y3unvf59xdz.jpg

great author, great series, great book....so awesome that they got luke cage reading a easy & mouse book

goated you cause you peeped a black author that i didnt know now im going to read

Yea bruh, read all the Easy Rawlins mysteries first.... the Fearless Jones, Socrates Fortlow, Leonard McGill, those are his best series...

Then he got crazy stand alones like man in my basement, fortunate son..... Yea bruh..

I read like 50 Walter Mosely books.... My favorite author along with Anne rice
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1y3unvf59xdz.jpg

Yea bruh, read all the Easy Rawlins mysteries first.... the Fearless Jones, Socrates Fortlow, Leonard McGill, those are his best series...

Then he got crazy stand alones like man in my basement, fortunate son..... Yea bruh..

Denzel played a character in this book as well right?
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    1y3unvf59xdz.jpg

That's what I wonder, why didn't they make more Easy Rollins movies...used to love Devil in a Blue Dress...
  • Dupac
    Options
    1y3unvf59xdz.jpg

yea, devil in a blue dressm denzel played easy, and don cheadle played mouse...both bodies their roles...

they did a hbo one for always outnumberd always outgunned which is the socrates fortlow novels, and laurence fishburne played fortlow...

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »
    1y3unvf59xdz.jpg

That's what I wonder, why didn't they make more Easy Rollins movies...used to love Devil in a Blue Dress...

If Netflix would only start up a Easy Rawlings series life would be excellent lol.

I may have to start a petition!!!

You've got my signature!
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1y3unvf59xdz.jpg

yea, devil in a blue dressm denzel played easy, and don cheadle played mouse...both bodies their roles...

they did a hbo one for always outnumberd always outgunned which is the socrates fortlow novels, and laurence fishburne played fortlow...

Love that movie. I need to start reading his books now.
  • Dupac
    Options
    1y3unvf59xdz.jpg

Love that movie. I need to start reading his books now.

yea, mosley be on point
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man i thought i missed the show or something with all these new comments
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if it's been mentioned but if you watch Jessica Jones on Netflix Luke Cage makes a few appearances on

that show.Jessica Jones is a good show,Marvel is winning with all these Netflix shows,Daredevil,Jessica Jones and

Luke Cage is gonna be dope,I can't wait until they form The Defenders. Also I had to look up Jessica Jones because I

didn't know who she was,in the comics she marries Luke Cage they have a kid and she becomes Power Woman.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait for this to come out...watching every episode at least 2 times
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, not leaving my house for 13 hours.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's been mentioned but if you watch Jessica Jones on Netflix Luke Cage makes a few appearances on

that show.Jessica Jones is a good show,Marvel is winning with all these Netflix shows,Daredevil,Jessica Jones and

Luke Cage is gonna be dope,I can't wait until they form The Defenders. Also I had to look up Jessica Jones because I

didn't know who she was,in the comics she marries Luke Cage they have a kid and she becomes Power Woman.

Jessica Jones came out last September bruh..
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Options
    1y3unvf59xdz.jpg

for halloween i'm going to my bar with a yellow t-shirt, black pants and black boots, and i'm going to read this book all night.. i
    wonder if anyone will pick up on who i am
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would be cool if had a regular minor role on the show
  • bdbdbd
    Options
    as long as he doesnt do his jamaican accent
  • bdbdbd
    Options
    ? drops tomorrow

can we get a sticky?
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody know what time tomorrow Netflix will be releasing this?