riddlerap wrote: »
    50 of course.

Ok, you're right.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    yup..... I wonder what happen to H Rap i think somebody hacked his name and it's now Gee postin on it..... ? use to stand on his own 2 now he gotta sit down to ? ... wonder what thats all about....

That Rozay makin ? weak minded smh....

Im startin' to like you...a lil bit.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It s between Jay and 50. Jay the hottest Artist and just signed the Live Nation deal (Making the biggest music moves in NY)

But you cant front on 50. This ? tells rappers dont ? wit each other or he goin in on....like he's their father. Then Tells rappers to come to a concert in NY and shake hands and play nice. He RUN ?
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jada? No. He never did what he could have done.....he ? his hustle up like Fabolous by tryin to do too many things, actually it was only one thing.....tryin to cross over. Almost Jada....almost.

50? To be the best, you have to beat the best, he never did that (Nas, D-Block, Jay all either ethered him or in Jay's case, just straight up ignored him coz he wasn't on his level).
    He had the throne for a few years though, he ran rap for a few years honestly, you can only respect his grind but you can't be King of NYC if the fans don't respect your music. Still though.....there is a possibility of him makin a comeback.....it is possible. I just doubt it will happen.

Nas should be king......for Ether'ing Jay but over time it was evident that Nas only one the battle and not the war.
    He makes good hip hop music, keeps the essence alive and is defs one of the greatest ever but he isn't marketable enough, he can't make the hits worldwide, he can't do what Jay does with ease.

Jay Z runs NYC.....Jay Z runs rap.
    He can do and he does do and has got everything that it takes to be great in this rap game and then some.
    Only thing he has as an L...is the Nas vs. Jay thing....but like I said before, in time it became clear, Jay actually won that war.

Hov IS king.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jada? No. He never did what he could have done.....he ? his hustle up like Fabolous by tryin to do too many things, actually it was only one thing.....tryin to cross over. Almost Jada....almost.

50? To be the best, you have to beat the best, he never did that (Nas, D-Block, Jay all either ethered him or in Jay's case, just straight up ignored him coz he wasn't on his level).
    He had the throne for a few years though, he ran rap for a few years honestly, you can only respect his grind but you can't be King of NYC if the fans don't respect your music. Still though.....there is a possibility of him makin a comeback.....it is possible. I just doubt it will happen.

Nas should be king......for Ether'ing Jay but over time it was evident that Nas only one the battle and not the war.
    He makes good hip hop music, keeps the essence alive and is defs one of the greatest ever but he isn't marketable enough, he can't make the hits worldwide, he can't do what Jay does with ease.

He can do and he does do and has got everything that it takes to be great in this rap game and then some.
    Only thing he has as an L...is the Nas vs. Jay thing....but like I said before, in time it became clear, Jay actually won that war.

Hov IS king.

Good ? -? post
    ....cant argue with this one....
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Raymond Felton LoL
  • Humphrey
    Humphrey Members Posts: 72
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • thedarkprince
    thedarkprince Members Posts: 429
    edited July 2010
    Options

Hov IS king.

This says it all.....Hovito runs NY....!!!
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I voted Nas...
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lloyd Banks is the best rapper out of NY right now.
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sociopath wrote: »
    The Yankees suck. They will not win another Championship this year.

lol @ Steinbrenner dying too, that was funny as ? .

LOL what team is beating the yankees? U mad?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    Options
    J.....nas & jada aint on jiggaz level & like kiss said that ? cuuurly could neva b da king of ny
    genstasia wrote: »
    yup..... I wonder what happen to H Rap i think somebody hacked his name and it's now Gee postin on it..... ? use to stand on his own 2 now he gotta sit down to ? ... wonder what thats all about....

That Rozay makin ? weak minded smh....

lol imma let this slide 1 time only since ya a yung chiicken but dont get outta line wit me especially when hrap was da 1 clowin da ? outta u many timez sayin u was a DUDE who pissez standin up!
  • hefty-vulturestatus
    hefty-vulturestatus Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol @ jada being listed. obviously that one vote he got was a sympathy vote. why no killa cam option? can't argue with Jay though
  • flushill401
    flushill401 Members Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nas is the G.O.A.T.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jay-Z easily.....he's the greatest rapper alive, forget about NYC.

50's the reigning prince though, power wise.
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nas is the G.O.A.T.

^^^
    You aint never lied!
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jay-Z wins this one easy,50 cent? hahahahaha
  • checkyourhead
    checkyourhead Members Posts: 177
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jadakiss? lol

there is no king of new york
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jay is king of Ny
    Aint nobody did it like dude from NY.
    Next is 50.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nas and Cam'ron. ? the CAMEL.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nas is the king hands down how u goin 2 vote jay when is the most powerful man in hip-hop but dont change the culture by making real music to push out the bs they everybody is putting out Smh at u posters who voted jay
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    2PAC

came from NY (firstly under the name M.C New York), became KING. upped and moved to the Westcoast. Then became KING of the Westcoast. And died the KING of rap as a whole, no matter where ya from.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    Nas is the king hands down how u goin 2 vote jay when is the most powerful man in hip-hop but dont change the culture by making real music to push out the bs they everybody is putting out Smh at u posters who voted jay

You make an excellent point.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options

Hov IS king.

Good ? -? post....cant argue with this one...

sociopath wrote: »
    lol @ Threads backfiring and having to backtrack

LOL@ threads backfiring and getting banned :)

camron-u-mad.gif
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Hov IS king.

Agreed
    Nas is Hip Hop, But Jay is KING kong..