Royce Da 5'9 "Drake Having A Ghostwriter Excludes Him As A Lyricist"

Options
1235»

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    If you don't listen to him why do you even care?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because of his claims of being the greatest, duh. He put this scrutiny on himself
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

Because of his claims of being the greatest, duh. He put this scrutiny on himself

It should only bother you if you somewhat believe it in the first place.

If Souljah Boy says he's the greatest, I'm pretty sure you're not gonna bring it up in every Souljah Boy thread.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't tell a ? what should bother them
    Especially when it's about 1 of the biggest acts of the last decade basically being outed as a fraud
    And not a "? that had a job for a year, 20 years ago"
    Or a "he got shot 4 times less than he say he did" fraud
    We talkin bout the worst type of fraud
    This ? is the equivalent of a ? in the streets lyin like he ? a ? when the ? got proof he didn't
    It wouldn't so much as bother me but I'd take everything this ? say with a grain of salt from now on
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Especially when it's about 1 of the biggest acts of the last decade basically being outed as a fraud
    This ? is the equivalent of a ? in the streets lyin like he ? a ? when the ? got proof he didn't
    It wouldn't so much as bother me but I'd take everything this ? say with a grain of salt from now on

What was it that he was saying before that you ? weren't taking with a grain of salt? What introspective bars was drake dropping?

Lol. Now I'm seeing some of you ? are actually trying to switch the narrative and imply/say you thought the ? was lyrical until Miller came into the picture, lmao. Just so you can say to yourself and the IC that he's losing... lol at you ? being that vested in this ? . Drake legit giving you ? nightmares.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Who the hell is saying that he was deep before? For most of us this started with Headlines. ? been known Drake wasn't deep, he's the epitome of shallow. Most of our eyebrows were raised when he was talkin that I'm the greatest and catch a body ? like "? , prove it."

Nobody sane thought he was the "greatest" beforehand.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What was it that he was saying before that you ? weren't taking with a grain of salt? What introspective bars was drake dropping?

Lol. Now I'm seeing some of you ? are actually trying to switch the narrative and imply/say you thought the ? was lyrical until Miller came into the picture, lmao. Just so you can say to yourself and the IC that he's losing... lol at you ? being that vested in this ? . Drake legit giving you ? nightmares.

Lol please

Drake talks big ? on every "Random time in Random city" track about how he's the greatest and how nobody can see him lyrically
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Where are all the Kevin Hart fans with that "they just hatin cuz he's on top" " you'll never see big names talkin bad about him" ? ?

Must be 2 sides and before yall say it's different it aint cuz they're complaining about the same ? which is they dont write their material.

Aries Spears is that you? You can't compare comedy to rap because in comedy it's openly accepted for comedians to have writers...only comparisons is just like ghostwriting a song sometimes somebody can perform the ? you write better than you can yourself...see Paul Mooney writing for Richard Pryor

I dont think ghostwriting people's standup material is as accepted as you think.

I feel like Eddie On Coming To America, everytime we talk about stand up yall pull "paul wrote for pryor" out yall ass, paul mooney wrote for pryor, paul mooney wrote for pryor, pryor was 89 yrs old when paul wrote for him.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Lol please

Drake talks big ? on every "Random time in Random city" track about how he's the greatest and how nobody can see him lyrically

Exactly. And all this ? ever talks about is simpin ? and his poor little rich boy problems, and his assumed greatness. How exactly can nobody touch him when this ? don't talk about ? to begin with.