2 explosions in belgium airport(they almost got mutumbo)

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    s0j0urner wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    Why can't @BOSSExcellence and some of the rest of y'all say RIP and keep it moving?

for the same reason you couldnt

That ? trying to be the father figure on the forum. Foh ? I got a pops. Tryna force morals on ? . ? Belgium.

Why is it ? Belgium?

Because of the ? exploitation, Leopold maybe:

6pxmwo.png

Close to 20 million lives were slaughtered and nobody uttered a word. On the other hand 3 million Jews were 'allegedly' slaughtered and we are constantly reminded about it, to this day.

oh so its royals and government officials being killed in these attacks?
    or is it more just travellers that happened to be at the airport because of connecting flights, and maybe mostly lower class ppl in the trains(whites, blaccs and all)?

Cut it out dude. Whatever side you fall on there are innocents being killed and maimed.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't care till I seen the blood sista...? den terrorist
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Why can't @BOSSExcellence and some of the rest of y'all say RIP and keep it moving?

That ? trying to be the father figure on the forum. Foh ? I got a pops. Tryna force morals on ? . ? Belgium.

Why is it ? Belgium?

6pxmwo.png

Close to 20 million lives were slaughtered and nobody uttered a word. On the other hand 3 million Jews were 'allegedly' slaughtered and we are constantly reminded about it, to this day.

or is it more just travellers that happened to be at the airport because of connecting flights, and maybe mostly lower class ppl in the trains(whites, blaccs and all)?

Cut it out dude. Whatever side you fall on there are innocents being killed and maimed.

yea thats what im saying and thats why its fucced up
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why is it ? Belgium?

6pxmwo.png

Sigh.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could be just another false flag, oh but that's not possible because the governments would never do such a thing, these conspiracy idiots need to ? and realize that the media has never lied to us!
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why is it ? Belgium?

you can't argue with dumb ? trying to prove how "tough" they are

So stupid and blinded by their faux apathy they don't realize that they are exploiting one tragedy to negate the concern of another,which makes them lower than pond ? in my book

• s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

Why is it ? Belgium?

6pxmwo.png

What does this have to do with people at an airport? Y'all try to hard lol

It has nothing to do with the current terrorist attack.

I was just pointing out how some genocides matter more than other ones. 3 m 'allegedly' >> 15 - 20 mil.

That's all.
  • CracceR
    Options

Why is it ? Belgium?

6pxmwo.png

Sigh.

explain yourself or ? :s
  • a.mann
    Options

I was just pointing out how some genocides matter more than other ones. 3 m 'allegedly' >> 15 - 20 mil.

That's all.

So my question is,if you care so much and was so passionate about informing people about this
    why the ? you wait till NOW to bring attention to it???

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

Why is it ? Belgium?

So stupid and blinded by their faux apathy they don't realize that they are exploiting one tragedy to negate the concern of another,which makes them lower than pond ? in my book

as a black man of substance inn america, u gotta look at this (in a global general sense) wit some level of side eyeing as we been goin through what alot of these ? up nations been goin through on a smaller scale since tge 1800s....

? our ? up beyond recognition and then sit back and tell us how we should "better ourselves" when u were the catalyst for the shitstorm were/are trying to emerge from in the first place
  • s0j0urner
    Options

That's all.

So my question is,if you care so much and was so passionate about informing people about this

I only care about the numbers; those that studied History know this (numbers). You're not disputing said numbers are you?

RIP to the victims, lets move on from History.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I find it weird how these terrorist or whoever is doing this plant bombs and get there ? outta there and nobody sees ? .This is beyond my understanding.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Why is it ? Belgium?

I am curious. Are you only referring to the folks here on the IC? Are you including the Media, politicians, Govts. etc that are doing the same?

Is a bomb going off in France or Belgium, injuring civilians more deserving of empathy then say a bomb injuring Syrians, or Afghans?
  • a.mann
    Options

That's all.

I only care about the numbers; those that studied History know this (numbers). You're not disputing said numbers are you?

Nah,we ain't ' moving on from ?

Answer my damn question
  • CracceR
    Options

Why is it ? Belgium?

I am curious. Are you only referring to the folks here on the IC? Are you including the Media, politicians, Govts. etc that are doing the same?

Is a bomb going off in France or Belgium, injuring civilians more deserving of empathy then say a bomb injuring Syrians, or Afghans?

well theres alotta different angles to look at this.
    i say normally its not deserving of more empathy, its all fucced up
    but
    if you are from france or live close then yea its probably more shocking.
    if you have been there for vacation and you havent been to these other place it also may hit more close to home.
    if you travel alot and stay at these aiports just for connecting flights its scarier to you
    there is war in syria and afghanistan so bombs blow up there everyday
  • s0j0urner
    Options

That's all.

Nah,we ain't ' moving on from ?

Answer my damn question

Not sure how you want me to answer that. I have had some conversation(s) in the Reason sub-forum with like minded individuals who questioned what constituted genocide and what ethnic group deserved more recognition than the other. I have brought up this Belgian Holocaust (towards Africans) in the past, shoot - I even mentioned how Belgium was responsible for the Hutu/Tutsi massacre.

Let's move on from history.

RIP to the victims.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why is it ? Belgium?

It's ? everything I don't have a hand in. It was ? 9/11, ? Boston, etc. Chickens coming home to roost.

this ? gotta point tho
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP.

Dont worry Belgium. Freedom is on the way.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Didn't care till I seen the blood sista...? den terrorist

most likely a hispanic sista

but a sista nonetheless
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Why is it ? Belgium?

well theres alotta different angles to look at this.
    i say normally its not deserving of more empathy, its all fucced up
    but
    if you are from france or live close then yea its probably more shocking.
    if you have been there for vacation and you havent been to these other place it also may hit more close to home.
    if you travel alot and stay at these aiports just for connecting flights its scarier to you
    there is war in syria and afghanistan so bombs blow up there everyday

Interesting how you have all of these angles for Europeans but Syrians and Afghans have which appears to be one angle. ? them because, bombs go off there everyday. Which also appears like you are dismissing bombs that go off in these places as having nothing to do with Europe and even the US. But I get it. Certain lives and countries are more important than others.
  • a.mann
    Options

as a black man of substance inn america, u gotta look at this (in a global general sense) wit some level of side eyeing as we been goin through what alot of these ? up nations been goin through on a smaller scale since tge 1800s....

? our ? up beyond recognition and then sit back and tell us how we should "better ourselves" when u were the catalyst for the shitstorm were/are trying to emerge from in the first place

I get that

what I don't get is how that correlates to some manics bombing public places like airports,malls,restaurants,and entertainment venues """And here is why we(black people) shouldn't care........""

I'm referring to all you parasites that are exploiting that attacks in places like Nigeria Syria,or Afghanistan to make a case as to why people shouldn't show solidarity for attacks in Paris, Belgium, etc

It's petty,disingenuous and does a great disservice to the all victims of these terrorist attacks
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    This is only the beginning. Well.....9/11 was. You are dealing with western asians and to deal with western asians you must beat them so bad that they behave like dogs to you and adopt your culture. If they aren't going to, then you must wipe them out.

ahmose1.jpg

you work for them manigga?

? no! Arab enslavement rings a bell. Mossi Clans united and formed a federation to defend against them and held strong for over 700 years.

I dont give a ? about them and their sexual repression cuz.

Arabs or the Mossi or both

all them ? that have been repressed for centuries

if you aint pro ? n drinkin freely you a ? .

So you like chaos then? Don't get mad when chicago acts a fool.